[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DaemonQuest-Act 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 4

File: titlescreen.jpg (1MB, 3097x2299px)
titlescreen.jpg
1MB, 3097x2299px
I need somebody to get me the archive for >>1009229

Warning: Please read ACT ONE, ACT TWO PT ONE, AND ACT TWO PT TWO before playing for it may contain spoilers

Act 1:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/983100/

Act 2pt1:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/997624/

ACT 2PT2

It is the 41st Century, space shuttles that can bend the reality of space and time are a possibility.

Daemons are a slave-like army made from a variety of different races captured by an unknown patron of a corporation. Daemons are usually the offspring of Prisoners of War. They're bred from day one to be obedient, loyal, and deadly through the use of a Neuron Chip.

Daemons, when traveling through time and space, are kept in Hydro-Hallucinstasis Pods. It simulates a real, normal life in the twenty-first century.

A system failure has caused the ship to stop mid-space, life support for the entire ship threatens to fail.

Where we last left off, THE WITNESS was having a nice little chat with Yahtzee.

"Half-hearted remorse and explanations are appreciated, but unnecessary, I am not the judge," The old bear replies as the room around them become pitch black. Save for the red writing on the wall. There are two seats, THE WITNESS hobbles over and takes a seat in one of them. "This is the IUDICIUM ROOM, sort of out of the way of space and time, it's my home. Make yourself comfortable and feast your eyes, you will never be welcomed in here after our conversation."
>>
>>1040720
I get the feeling you don't like me. Let's get this over with as quickly as possible.
>>
>>1040720
>Fine let's get this show on the road or so the daemons who were in that virtual reality say.
>>
>>1040720

Here you go!

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1009229/
>>
>>1041537
>>1041819
"Please, have a seat," The Witness offers. "Let's chat."
>>
>>1043960
Cautiously take a seat.
"You said you had something to say to me?"
>>
>>1043960
Sit down
>>
>>1044399
>>1043967
"That I did, but perhaps you have any inquiries that needs to be answered?" The old bear leans back into his leather seat. "Before I begin?"
>>
>>1044568
"How much do you know? I am infected?"
>>
>>1044568
I have a feeling I'll have a few questions during our chat.
>>
>>1044568
What is going on? How can you communicate with the chips disabled?
>>
>>1046450
"The floor is yours,"
>>1045541
"Unfortunately, all of you were infected the moment you step foot onto this ship,"
>>1046452
"Heheh, you really no nothing," The old bear's goggles glistened. "The Witnesses see everything THE DEFENSE does."
>>
>>1047204
"I see, so the experiment evolved... can you tell me why the cat is so different from what I expected from a Daemon? Why she is obsessed with freedom so much?"

"And what do you want?"
>>
File: THE RENEGADE.jpg (915KB, 3097x2299px) Image search: [Google]
THE RENEGADE.jpg
915KB, 3097x2299px
>>1047667
"Her obsession of freedom is very predictable, given how she is offspring of a renegade Daemon," The Witness lifts his head. "THE RENEGADE was the best Combat Daemon the corporation has ever seen. His sex cells were immediately harvested for attempts to clone him. Thus, THE MUTANT, I, was injected with his cloned-genetic material. I was the failed super soldier. After learning of the meaning for his harvest, he found a doctor to take his chip out and deserted. Liv, or the cat Daemon, is both a clone and a direct descendant of THE RENEGADE. Freedom was the last thing THE RENEGADE wanted, thus his clone/daughter would wish for the same."

"I want to die," The Witness says casually. "I have no wish for this world anymore, for my infinite knowledge has brought me great and tragic pain. Knowing how every situation plays out, knowing that no matter what I do to intervene - your fate is sealed. There's is nothing more I wish for than death."
>>
>>1047793
"So... they were that stupid to clone him? Or it was sabotage? And since you are all so all knowing, what it would take to really kill you?"

Admit it, changing the bunny gender just before he wakes up would amuse you. Ir would be cruel and don't change things much but it would still... be fun. Plus females were the end goal of the experiment anyway because they wanted a cheaper way to mass produce combat daemons. And increasing the bunny survival chances does increase the change of you getting killed anyway.
>>
>>1048004

OH, THAT WOULD BE INDEED BE FUN. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE CLEVER ABOUT IT. JUST ASK SOMETHING ABOUT INCREASING THE BUNNY CHANCES OF SURVIVAL. IT WOULD EVEN BE TRUE SINCE MANY COMPANIES WOULD KILL FOR A GENETICALLY ENGINIEERED DAEMON BREEDER AFTER ALL.
>>
>>1047793

"Why is death to atractive? Is it because you are bored?"
>>
>>1047793
"Have you talked to the cat?"
>>
>>1048004
"It was a cloning experiment," The witness tilts his head. "How else would one kill a witness?"
>>1048328
"Bored? Oh heavens no," The Witness replies, "This life never bores me, but it brings me true mental harm."
>>1050410
"Yes, the perplexity with her is truly infuriating,"
>>
>>1050966
"I am glad that I am not the only one who finds her... disturbing."
>>
>>1050966
But honestly, should I tap that?
>>
>>1050966

"You are a mutant that somewhat evolved, besides kill it with fire I think we will have to blew up the ship like the cat wants."

"So since you supposedly know everything, who was responsible for her... acting that way? I mean she has a cheap chip, actually liked having the chip turned off she expended way too much time in the simulation and... It just feels too much to be a coincidence."
>>
>>1051535
"A man known as CAPTAIN YATCH VIDETE. Videte is a SolarFlare turncoat who is funded by the war economy. Videte purposefully laid out the road for the cat's way of upbringing, giving her a taste of freedom in the form of simulation right after her training, he wanted a repeat of THE RENEGADE AFFAIRS." The Witness rubs his stumps together. "He gave her a defective chip on purpose, to follow in the steps of THE RENEGADE; rebelling against DaemonRegime and continuing the Fifth Galatic Cold War.
>>
>>1051512
"That was her intended purpose, for breeding with the best," The Witness judges Yahtzee harshly. "You are not that."
>>
>>1052120
Well, as you already know, I am not a combat model. Why are you asking me to complete a task that would be more easily accomplished by someone else?

>>1052146
>"That was her intended purpose, for breeding with the best,"
Are we really heading in *that* direction?
>>
>>1052249
Ah yes, she is not happy about that.

"So... you are hoping that I developed a way to kill you easily? That the higher ups forced me to put some kill switch in you? That won't work with the chips being offline not would have worked after you... evolved."
>>
>>1052249
>>1052529
"As I said, what is the best way to kill he who watches all?" The goggles glistened. "I'm sure you'll find a way."

The Witness hums before speaking again. "Now, any more inquiries or shall I begin?"
>>
>>1052898
Could you point me in the right direction? Stumbling around, trying to figure out what I should be doing, kind of blows.
>>
>>1053004
"Perhaps you could find some explosives to neutralize The MUTANT, or you could look for The Blind Avian," The Witness replies, "Up to you which to do."
>>
>>1053544
I'd rather not meet the Blind Avian. Are there any other SURVIVORS beyond the cat, bird and me?
>>
>>1053544
Where is the blind Avian? Is she still berserk?
>>
>>1053671
"Unfortunately, no."
>>1053735
"The Blind Avian is in a cargo hold, holding the cat for information. She is not beserk by any means."
>>
>>1054858
How many MERCENARIES are currently on board? Is there a WEAPONS CACHE that we could access?
>>
>>1055015
"Aye, it is in the LOWER DECK CARGO HOLD. You will need a CROWBAR to open it."
>>
>>1055792
Well, anything else you want to tell me?
>>
>>1055792

Thank you. You seem to be in a quite good mood did anything bad happened to me that I am not aware of yet?
>>
>>1056265
"Yes," The Witness says, "You're all going to die horribly and there's nothing I can do to stop it. From here on out, I will not be assisting any of you. If you die, from infection or any other kind of damage, you will not be granted a second chance."

>>1056378
"Nothing you can't find out on your own."
>>
>>1057567
Oh. Is there /anything/ you can do to slightly prolong my apparently doomed life?
>>
>>1057567
THE BUNNY WAKES UP AS FEMALE BECAUSE THE BEAR AND THE INFECTION
>>
>>1057741
That makes no sense. Don't force it, see if an opportunity comes up naturally.
>>
>>1057609
"Given as there is nothing you have that I want, what will you offer me in exchange for prolonging your life?"
>>
>>1057775

"It helps me to kill you better if I have higher chances of survival?"
>>
File: 48.jpg (696KB, 3097x2299px) Image search: [Google]
48.jpg
696KB, 3097x2299px
>>1058090
"Ah, but you see," The Witness chuckles darkly. "I could care less if you live or die; even more so now that I have evolved to be above The Almighty himself. You are on your own."

And with that, Yahtzee wakes up on the ground. His face is no longer bleeding, but the blood is still there accompanied with a scar.
>>
>>1058164
>Look yourself over for any surprises.
>>
>>1058175
Unfortunately to popular demand of The Jury (/qst/), the simple action of being put to sleep and waking up does not change the sex of a individual.

If it's any benefit, or condolence, Yahtzee is now sexually attracted to guys as well as broken women
>>
>>1058204
>Curse the bear for the change in sexual preferences. Look for the bird and the cat.
>>
>>1058221
Yahtzee got up from the floor and egress from THE CAPTAINS QUARTERS. Unlike the previous two characters, Yahtzee has the ability to hear far away characters and hostiles.

He also has the CYBERSUIT's WRIST HELD FLAMETHROWER! It is very effective against Infected and offers 100% chance to burn!
>>
>>1058432
>Go to were you hear fighting.
>>
>>1058514
Yahtzee currently does not hear fighting.
>>
>>1058631
Can we search the CAPTAINS QUARTERS for anything useful?
>>
>>1058705
Yahtzee found CAPTAIN LOGS!
>>
>>1058763
>Give a quick look for the logs then search somewhere else.
>>
>>1058763
Read CAPTAIN'S LOGS
>>
>>1059431

>READ THE BITCHING LOGS!
>>
>>1060574
>>1059431
>>1058846
1/3 LOGS READ.
Captains Log: 2XX

CAPTAIN YATCH VIDETE.

I, Captain Videte, am a gullible fool.

I have invested too much time into this Daemon, to the point where the other officers are starting to question the reasoning for this rookie's special treatment. Prolonged exposure to the simulation is what led Daemon[REDACTED] to become a deserter, what sense would it make to have his daughter go through the same process? Would the end result still be the same, will she desert like her predecessor or will she rebel?

Daemon 1995 is nearly a exact clone of her father, given we learned our lesson from the LAST experiment - she was bred instead of altering her DNA. A donated egg cells from a experienced Recon Daemon plus the sperm cells of the best Combat Daemon we ever had.

In a recent meeting, I was told that espionage was occurring and thus why The XYZ Affair went wrong. Sabotage.

I will admit it, I am guilty of playing both sides, but I have personally funded The XYZ Affair for it to flop. I spent 100,000 Credits for this experiment. There must be another spy in our ship, but who?

Onto why I am a gullible fool.

I have been attacked by Daemon 1995, her disobedience and disloyalty is unacceptable... but some part of me knew this would happen. It was too similar to Daemon [REDACTED]. She is just like him.

The perfect soldier.

The first super soldier our meaningless lives have ever seen. If only she knew the potential of her genes, she would be an unstoppable machine - able to produce soldiers, probably harvest her egg cells and repeat Daemon [REDACTED] cloning attempt.

I need her dead.

Her existence will cause DaemonRegime to get a upperhand in this arms race. I cannot allow her to fuck up my money supply.

Encouraging her disobedience by giving her a yearning for freedom will allow me to preform Section 8 Clause 2 and snuff her out before she demonstrates her superior skills.

She needs to die.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]
>>
>>1060841
Read the other logs.
>>
>>1060846
2/3 LOGS READ.
Captains Log: 21X

CAPTAIN YATCH VIDETE.

That fucking cat Daemon is smarter than she appears to be. It seems as if she knows exactly what my plan is, she doesn't precisely know but she has caught on about her prolonged simulations. I can sense her hostility.

Every time I log into the logs of her simulation, she has always joined the police force and became the top of her class. I had to hid and alter the data to make her look average.

Anyways, they are trying to revitalize the XYZ Affair. This doctor model, 1241, is trying his hardest to turn XYZ back into a physical state. I admire his dedication, but it's in vain.

The Officers are increasingly worried that the XYZ Affair might become public and we could all stand in front of the Grand United Galactic Jury. We will all hang for this.

This other spy needs to be found. No need for captured.

1995 will have to wait.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]
>>
>>1060886
What does Yahtzee know about the XYZ affair?
>>
>>1061334

This.

>Be the cat
>>
>>1061334
Aye, Yahtzee was very involved with the XYZ Affair. THE MUTANT, THE ABOMINATION, or whatever name we've come up wit, the code name is XYZ.

The 'Affair' part of the name is about The Mutant's physical state change from solid to goop.

Yahtzee was trying to prove that The Mutant existed to The SENATE, for he is the spy. If XYZ Affair was to fail, it would've been killed and his mission would have been a failure.
>>
>>1062882
>Be THE CAT

We shift our attention to a random stray cat on the nearby planet of AUDIOUS MAXIMUS. This cat has four eyes and two whiskers.

The cat is soon to be hit by a car. It's dead.

>Be YAHTZEE

We come back to Yahtzee, who is bewildered at the discovery of the logs.
>>
>>1063190
If logs 1 and 2 are so bewildering then 3 must be real doozie
Read it
>>
>>1063242
They are only bewildering because Yahtzee had thought he had remained incognito.

Captains Log: 21X

CAPTAIN YATCH VIDETE

[There is coughing and what sounds to be liquid hitting the ground.]

Damn you to hell, 1995, for everything I have predicted and worse had come true,

This will be my last transmission, however it reaches the higher ups is irrelevant.

XYZ has broken out of it's containment. It's slaughtering the staff as I speak.

1995 has rebelled and attacked me. Wounded me fatally. I will die here on this ship, to the hands of this fucking furry. I rue the day I ever allowed you to be created, I should have killed you when you were in that fucking tube.

1776, the shell shocked avian went balls to the walls crazy and started to kill indiscriminately. She is calling herself THE HUNTRESS. The OFFICERS are all dead and I am dying.

Unfortunately, I am not at the COMMAND CENTER, 1995's been apprehended by what little force we have and shoved into her Hydro-Hallucinogenstasis Pod so she can await further trial back at Mother Base. If she survives, that is.

As I lay here in a pool of my own blood, desperately clutching my guts inside of my body, I can now safely say that The Galactic Senate can kiss my ass. I found your little buckteeth spy, Yahtzee Mulligan.

[Footsteps can be heard.]

Ahh, I was waiting for you.... 0616...

[What sounds to be a piercing scream and then a watermelon, or perhaps a head, being smashed plays out before being cut altogether.]

[END OF TRANSMISSION]
>>
>>1063370
Hm maybe Yahtzee should delete the last log
>>
>>1063190

>Be Daemon 1995
>>
>>1063370
>>1063469
I am in agreement
Perhaps deleting this log would be the best choice
>>
>>1064823

Yes.
>>
>>1064823
>>1065100
Yhatzee, in disagreement, tucked it into his QUANTUM POCKET. It is evidence against the DaemonRegime.... but then again, it's also proof that Liv and 1776 are murderers.

They will be hanged for murder.

But Yahtzee's mission will be a failure if he does not deliver the Logs.
>>
>>1066979
K, you're signing your own death sentence, but if that's what you want to do, go for it.

Can we get a map of the current level?
>>
>>1066979

>If the enemy finds the logs you are deaded than death. Also what part of you are a slave and have no rights are you forgetting? Id your word vs a big corporation!
>>
File: aeschylus-upperdeck.jpg (306KB, 2400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
aeschylus-upperdeck.jpg
306KB, 2400x1350px
>>1068474
>>1067341
Yahtzee Mulligan volunteered to be a Daemon under the guise of being a cleaning module and them becoming a doctor module. Being a spy to The Galactic Senate will provide some kind of backing to his words... and with these logs, it would be Videte's word against the DaemonRegime.

Basically DaemonRegime against DaemonRegime.

However, the threat of being found with these logs will insure his death if he was caught...

However... if he could get power up the Internet by rerouting power and get to his LAB to anonymously leak these logs and the rest of the XYZ Affair data to the public... that could work.

Besides, Liv is a tough kitty whose supposedly the best Daemon (even if she is untrained and probably bi-polar). She'll find 1776. She can handle her own just for a little while....

But she could be in danger, she ONLY defeated 1776 by throwing gas in her face. 1776 is a TRAINED Daemon, which makes Liv's genetics obsolete.

Yahtzee pulled up the map to the UPPER DECK.

Here he is at a crossroads:

He could go back and check up on Liv or he could go down a level and get to the ENGINEERING ROOM and reboot the ship's private server so he can mass upload the documents to the public.
>>
>>1069814

And the fact that becoming a Daemon IS NOT REVERSIBLE doesn't bother you at all?

>Check on Liv
>>
>>1069860
No, it's not bothering Yahtzee at all. Just like with THE RENEGADE, according to the Witness, one could remove their neuron chip and be a deserter. However, the psychological damage that occurs from the mental conditioning during childhood could be irreversible.

Given that Yahtzee wasn't born into the Regime, he wasn't exactly mentally conditioned like Liv or 1776 (Avia.)

Screw it, Yahtzee gotta check on Liv.

Yahtzee briskly kept pace as he trudged through the dying bodies of SF Mercenaries. They are succumbing to the infection. Yahtzee wonders how long he has left before it kills him.

Yahtzee reached the TWIN ELEVATORS and enters through the centerstage door and immediately ducked behind the DNA locked ship as soon as the sounds of a melee reached his ears.

He peered over, keeping his ears down, to see 1776 - with a red blindfold on - throwing Liv into a crate with such force that it smashed into splinters of wood.

Liv rolled backwards and reached her feet, she through a piece of wood at 1776's head. 1776 tilted her head and it sailed over her shoulder where it hit a wall.

Liv pounced at 1776, swiping at her with her claws, but 1776 was too quick to be caught by any of them.

Liv struck 1776 with a quick right kick in the abdominal region, but 1776 held onto her leg and swept her left foot from right under her.

1776 barely looks hurt, while Liv is getting her ass handed to her. Handcuffs, that looked like it was cut off with her PLASMA KNIFE. However, it seems that Liv has been DISARMED... 1776 isn't using any of her weapons.
>>
>>1071757
Look around for any weapons.
>>
>>1071789
Yahtzee HAS a weapon, his WRIST HELD FLAMETHROWER
>>
>>1071813
Any non-lethal weapons? Liv would get caught up in friendly fire otherwise.
>>
>>1071842
Unfortunately, no. There IS a weapons cache somewhere, but Yahtzee will need a way to open the crates.
>>
>>1071757
>Yell at them to stop fighting.
>>
>>1071864

>Yell at them to stop fighting.
>>
>>1072109
>>1072112
Supporting
>>
>>1072560
>>1072112
>>1072109
"1995," 1776 reached down and picked up the injured Liv by the throat. "For fuck's sake, are you ready to listen to god damn reason or do I have to beat the sense back into you?"

Liv grunted and threw her knee into the sternum of 1776, she grabbed the bird by the head and launched her forehead into the stunned Daemon.

As 1776 withdrew, both Daemons drew up their fighting stance again.

>Yell at them to stop.

Both Liv and 1776 freeze, drop their stances, and direct their attention to Yahtzee. Liv with visible concern and 1776 with apparent relief that he is alive.
>>
>>1072964
I'm sure there are better things we can do with our time than fighting each other
I don't know about you guys but I want to get off the ship before we get killed by the giant abomination thing
>>
>>1073187
"No, I'm going to blow this bloody ship sky high and this feathery bastard isn't going to stop me!" Liv spat aggressively. "We agreed to this, Yahtzee, that we blow up the ship!"

"Doctor," 1776 tightened her blindfold. "The destruction of this ship is an unacceptable method of neutalizing the Mutant, there are better means to clear the hostiles and help cure the infected and still return to Motherbase other than the destruction of the only method of transportation we have!"

"Oh, so the HUNTRESS wants to go back to the corporation like some scared tweety with her head tucked under her wings," Liv snorted, she wiped blood away from her maw. "Even with your chip disabled, you still feel loyalty to the same corporatiom that nearly placed a bullet in your fucking brain."

"Irrelevant!" 1776 snapped back. "If you hadn't noticed, there are two corporations locked in a cold war just waiting for the catalyst to ignite it! We blow up this ship, and DaemonRegime finds out, you start a full galactic war! Millions will die a meaningless death!"

"So?"

"You're not even going to try to think of the infected on this ship? What if there's a cure?"

"What if there isn't? Have you watched any zombie movies? They are far past worth saving. We quarantine and destroy, save ourselves!"

"Doctor!" 1776 turns to Yhatzee. "Please convince her to reconsider the destruction of this ship! If we can find an alternative way to kill The Mutant with out blowing up the ship, then we can travel back to Motherbase and get a cure to this infection with the very virulent entity that infected us in the first place!"

"Yahtzee," Liv turns to Yahtzee. "This corporation will kill all three of us for even remotely knowing about The Abomination. We blow this sucker up, remove our chips, and we all survive! You can even keep your mistress."

"How dare you!" 1776 pointed her PLSM RIFLE at Liv, who in response turned her PLSM PISTOL at 1776.
>>
>>1073724
>STOP!

"Look, the thing is, even if I worked on a cure, we don't have time. And all of us are wanted daemon, both sides would kill us. Blowing up a ship is not enough to start a war because both sides will cover their asses and blame someone else, as usual. The only reason the three of us are still somewhat sane is because that damn bear helped us. But that's not the case with everyone else. I am sorry but if we do not blow up the ship the infection will expread and you both know what would happen then... they once nuked a whole colony because it was infected with a fast expreading disease and there was no cure. This? This is a bioweapon out of control! You are both combat models you know what the corporation will do once this gets too big, complete eradication! Is eigher blowing up a single ship or the corporations doing way worse as a cover up!"
>>
>>1073936
your id says ass, nice

"...So you saw him too?" Liv asked, not before hearing the sounds of steel sliding on the ground.

1776 and Liv turned to the two humans, still cuffed and very very aware of the situation now. They were desperately crawling away, using their legs. "Just like that? We just damn everybody on this ship, infected or not, to death by space?"

"Well, they don't have to die by space," Liv aimed her pistol at one of the captured SF Mercs.

"1995!" 1776 protested, "You forget yourself, we don't not kill prisoners."

"Sure," Liv replied as she proceeds to shoot them both in the head. "Good, now let's find that Cache and get our hands on those explosives."
>>
>>1074113

"To be fair, the guy who interrogated us COMPLETELY ignored our offer to work on a cure and didn't even call his superiors about it. Oh and they have orders to kill us on sight. No one on this ship is following the rules because everything here is fucking Black Ops. Oh and the Geneva convention doesn't apply to Daemon anyway."

"And you two, please stop fighting, we have the mercs and an army of mutants to worry about. You can settle your differences LATER or we all gonna die before we can get out of here."
>>
>>1074652
1776 gave a huff before nodding, obviously defeated in the sounds of logic. Liv seemed satisfied.

>Liv and 1776 joined the party!

"If we're gonna be deserters, it's best if we ditch our Daemon IDs. Call me Avia, I don't know how it got in my head."

"Probably from all of that mental illness," Liv mumbled sourly, "That completes 1/2 of our plan. Now we need to find explosives and blow that bastard sky high."

"What about escaping? Are the ESCAPE PODS in working condition?" Avia inquires. "I was in THE ENGINEERING ROOMS and I couldn't tell if power was going to the ESC Pods or not."

"Uh..." Liv scratched her head. "I actually don't know, how about you Yahtzee?"
>>
>>1075120
Then we should probably see if the escape pods are operable.
>>
>>1075120
"The Escape pods have their own power source and is posible to release them manually but since we are going to blow up the ship we should check them out. I don't want to die because the manual release takes several minutes and the bombs go off before that."

And we should take the escape pod meant for the Captain and or the human members of the crew just in case."
>>
>>1075404
>>1075178
"But we're here right now, Yahtzee!" Liv protested, "We can look for explosives right here and right now!"

"The bomb idea is obsolete if we can't get off the ship," Avia points out.

"The Pods are on the LOWER DECK! That's Infected paradise down there, too many risks for a quick checkup." Liv retorts. "I don't want to be mauled and eaten alive because we're unsure. We look for an explosive now, do the trip later and save ourselves the tro-"

The SF RADIO/TRANSMITTER starts to come on.

We're taking a lot of casualties, are we getting through that bloody door yet?!

Yes sir, the defenses are roasted and we're back on the UPPER DECK to resupply. Awaiting orders.

Well what are you waiting for son? Get back topside and nab that Experiment and let's move it!

Consider it done, we're - aaaa - AAAAHHHHHH -

It cuts off to static.

Avia's face whitens out. "It was in the COMMAND CENTER...?"

"Now it's on our floor, fuck fuck fuck..." Liv looks around. "You two go check on the pods, I'll stay here and get the explosives. As soon as you're positive they're fine, meet me here. If you get attacked, by anything, fall back to the SICKBAY."
>>
>>1075503
"Are you sure you can handle yourself, Liv?"
>>
>>1075928
"I had a brush with it before," Liv replied as she picked scrounged around for something to smash these crates open. "I stabbed that bloody thing and chopped one of it's tendrils off not even three hours ago. Now shoo!"
>>
>>1076038
"Be careful. You're no good if you're dead."
>>
>>1076186
"As far as I'm concerned, I'm already a demon," Liv replies. She turns to look at them both. "Why the ever-loving fuck are you two still here? Get a move on!"
>>
>>1076206
"Fine."
>>
>>1076206
Leave
>>
>>1077076
>>1077165
Yahtzee and Avia both leave the CARGO HOLD through the center door. The ELEVATOR the right has collapsed.
>>
>>1077306
Go for the emergency ladder.
>>
>>1077325
Avia and Yahtzee reached the LOWER DECK catwalks. Unfortunately, the ladder was inaccessible due to Avia cutting off the rungs of the ladder.
>>
>>1077370
"This will sound stupid, but do we have rope? Otherwise we will have to try another way."
>>
>>1077425
"I don't think rope would work either, look," Avia pointed to the deck and a mob of infected clambered over one another as they vainly try to follow Avia's scent - onto the ladder, only to be halted by no accessible way to get any higher.

"The alternative way would be the ELEVATOR by the Living Quarters, but that's where we last heard of The Mutant."
>>
>>1077507
If the mercs on the radio were saying it was in the COMMAND CENTER, we have a bit of distance. Let's go for the ELEVATOR.
>>
>>1077514

>This.
>>
>>1077514
>>1077537
"That Merc said he was on the UPPER DECK awaiting orders when he was attacked," Avia interjected. "It WAS in the COMMAND CENTER, but it's apparent it's not any more...."

Avia tightened her blindfold again. "What if it's not holing up, but simply stalking us? Watching?"

Yahtzee and Avia get off the catwalks and head towards amidships. By the window, a lone dying white star glistened weakly in the distance. Close enough to be observed by far enough to stay out of it's gravitational pull. The SolarFlare Ship was on the other side, it's flaming red sun symbol seemed to burn brightly.

The droning sounds of quiet mechanical hums and both of their footsteps echo throughout the bridge. Very soon, the croaking of the dead and dying starts to reach Yahtzee's years.

Meat and crunching of bones indicate that something was feeding.

Avia pulled the sling of he PLSM RIFLE off of her shoulders and started to drop her stance as they approached the source of the sound.

Then, as if somebody was scratching forks onto dinner plates, a grating noise rung just faintly inside of Yahtzee's ear.

Still, they pressed on.

Still, the noise became higher pitch and deafening - a wobble-like noise vibrated Yahtzee's ears. Yahtzee's vision became blurry and his surroundings appeared to be shaking horribly, even through they physically weren't.

Yahtzee lost his balance and fell onto the deck. He pushed himself up onto his hands and knees. The faint metallic taste of blood on his tongue; His throat burned with bile and he hawked it out. His vision threatened to fail him until he was called out by Avia, where the afflictions started to clear.

"Are you okay?" Avia offered her hand to help Yahtzee up.
>>
>>1077654
"Yeah, but watch out. The mutant may have the ability to disorient and cause hallucinations."
>>
>>1077873
>This.

"And the infection might be going faster on me since the bear hates me."
>>
>>1077873
>>1078009
Yahtzee was helped up by Avia. It's funny how he never asked about her blindfold but just assumed she could see.

"Can you walk?" Avia worriedly fussed, mulling over every detail on him. "How did this scar happen, that one on your face?"
>>
>>1078174

"I got into a fight and yes I can walk."
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.