[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 4

File: p10615526_b_v8_aa.jpg (128KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p10615526_b_v8_aa.jpg
128KB, 960x1440px
>Fire! Spreading through the galaxy, dividing it into two pieces- The Republic, backed by the ancient order of Knights known as the Jedi, and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, backed by their endless droid armies and corporate sponsors, using independence as a front for their nefarious purposes. All the while, the insidious Sith lurk in the shadows, playing both sides.

Alternatively...

>A shackle rests on the galaxy. The Jedi order fell, long ago, and the oppresive Empire took the place of the once bright Republic. The Sith now hold the galaxy in an iron fist, and only a brave few, known as the Rebel Alliance, have the means to slip through. Is there any hope left here?

Or...

>Victory! Because of the heroic efforts of Luke Skywalker, the Galaxy is free! But, from the ashes, the First Order rises....

>As the music of the battlefield spreads through the galaxy, more and more lives find their paths entangled with it. But, where do you stand....

>Clone Wars
>Rebellion
>Post-Rebellion
>>
>Post-Rebellion
>>
>>1031728
>>Post-Rebellion
>>
>>1031728
>Post-Rebellion
Let's go whip Ren into shape, fuck Phasma on live feed and purge all the rebellion...I mean resistance...
>>
>>1031858
I mean, Post-Rebellion bad guys would be pretty fun...
>>
>>1031924
Hell yeah we can be that 1 storm trooper who gets shit done and the only one snoke tells kylo not to rage kill. If we get really really bored get a squad together and become the A-team of starwars
>>
>>1031728
>>1031858
>>1031924
>>1032047
>Post-Rebellion. First Order, Only Order.
>>
>>1032100
Make the Galaxy Great Again.
>>
First Order is boring.

Go Sith held galaxy.
>>
>People think that Post-Rebellion isn't boring as fuck
>People not choosing Clone Wars or Galactic Civil War

What is WRONG with you fuckers?
>>
>>1031728
Clone Wars
>>
>>1031731
>>1031789
>>1031858
>>1032100
Post-Rebellion, anons? Really?
>Clone Wars
The only true choice here

If we must be Post-Rebellion, then I 100% support being one of the few competent people in the First Order
>>
>>Post-Rebellion
>>
>>1031728
>Clone wars.
>>
>>1032047
This.
>>
Is this still running?
>>
>>1031728
>Post-Rebellion
>>
>>1031728
>Clone Wars
>>
>>1031728
>>Clone Wars
>>
>Clone Wars

Choose a long living species, play our cards right, and we could live to see all three!
>>
No matter what era we chose, if we chose to be force sensitive we need to have a sniper rifle

The amount of synergies between force powers and guns is sickining
>>
>>1032454
I'll back this.
>>
>>1031728
>Clone Wars
Time for a Separatist Quest!
>>
>>1032454
Sniper storm trooper, pop off rey and Fin instantaneously.
>>
>>1032682
Battle precognition.
>>
>>1032979
Also manipulation of our shots using push and pull
>line up a shot on important offical
>GET DOWN MR.PRESIDENT
>make the bolt loop around and hit them both
>make actually impossible shots
>"Oh fuck someones going to jump me in five seconds"
>slice him in half before he can react
>reposition
>know where someone is going to be before they are
>insta headshot
While a large majority of this is kind of useless against competent force sensitives it'll fuck over literally everything else
>>
File: First_Order.png (35KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
First_Order.png
35KB, 500x583px
Alright, I'm back.

So, First Order quest?

Alright...

Give me a First Order character, or some other form of Imperial Remnant. Backstory optional.
>>
>>1033174
Also, Post-Rebellion is a large time frame, so it's open for you guys to choose.

If not, the default will be Right after Episode 7.

Also, I recommend making your player some sort of low-level infantry commander to start with, will make the whole "climbing the ranks" thing easier. Your choice, though.
>>
>>1033174
Storm trooper sniper
>>
>>1033174
Expensive twilek whore who secretly influences galactic events via mid-coitus suggestion.

Either that or a long suffering, misunderstood protocol droid.
>>
Imperial Navy Captain
>>
>>1033174
>Name
SN193R

>Battle Group
11th Light Infiltration Company

>Back Story.
The Empire brought order and strength to the galaxy and whiny bitches ruined it. Joined the FO to bring strength and unity to the galaxy instead of the bullshit they have now.
>>
>>1033380
Seconding the twi'lek peostitute option.

We're a highly trained Imperial Intelligenve operative, but when the Empire fell our secret identity was outed by the rebels and we were arrested in Ryloth and sold to slavers.

Several years later, we have systematically crippled the slaving ring that bought us and have now signed up to the First Order with the aim of wreaking vengeance on the New Republic.
>>
>>1033761
First order uses clones and the empire usually only hire humans
>>
>>1033609
I'll back this.
>>
>>1033787
Non-humans are not rare in the Empire (especially in non-military roles, such as intelligence).
>>
Okay, so I'm putting it to a vote.
Force-Sensitive Stormtrooper Sniper or Twielk infiltrator?

Also, does anyone have a time frame preference, or is immediately after Episode 7 good?
>>
>>1034259
>Twilek infiltrator
>>
>>1034259
Sniper
>>
>>1034259
>Force-Sensitive Stormtrooper Sniper
>>
>>1034259
Sniper idea is amazing so voting for that, lets go after ep 7
>>
>>1034259
>Twi'lek infiltrator
>>
Alright, Force-Sensitive Sniper coming up, guess I'll provide the backstory.

>On the desert world of Tatooine, a small sqaud of specialized Stormtroopers prepare to use a weapon to strike a much-needed victory for the First Order. With them is a sniper, who, unbeknownst to his superiors and fully to himself, is senstive in the ways of the Force. However, sympathizers to the Resistance have caught wind of their plan, and now a special force of Resistance commandos is bearing down towards them...

>Panic. Hope. Chaos. Anarchy. The words are interchangeable in the mind of a Stormtrooper. They spread through the galaxy like a wildfire when. Starkiller Base went up in flames. So much death, caused by the work of a few lucky traitors. "Finn", that's what the one called himself. Bloody coward.

You lean against the speeder, laying your sniper at your side. A feathered creature runs by your feet, hissing at you with broken teeth. You give it a kick. It goes flying into the nearby wall, and then scurried off, seemingly unharmed.

"Hey, fuck off with that, it'll piss off the locals." The other Stormtrooper continues working on the weapon.

You scoff.

"Hey, I'm serious here....as fuck, what's your name again?"

>Male name and service code
>>
>>1034581

Force-Sensitive Sniper:

>Lucky Bastard (RC-1255)

Somebody alive?
>>
>>1034581
Varn Askway CN: SH07
>>
>>1034641
Nickname: Tag
>>
>>1034581
Service Code: FL4156
Name: FL4156
We took that depersonalisation thing pretty seriously.
>>
>>1034730
Ill support this
>>
>>1034730
>>1034829

>"FL4156"

The trooper sighs, kicking the weapon.

>"Ah, you're from one of THOSE legions. I see."

He turns around. You're still not used to the dark blue color of his and your armor, but apparently it helps during the night. Not that it's quite inconspicuous during the middle of a Tatooine day...

>"Well, the turret's busted. One of the fighters put a hole through it while we were sleeping. That leaves us with just what we've got now."

He motions to his blaster and to your sniper.

Fucking rebels. Always running, scurrying like rats.

>"Alright, so what do you suggest, commander?"

You motion to his large shoulder pauldron. He sighs.

>"There's two of us against five of them, and the townsfolk are gonna be no help, I can tell you that...."

You lean your head back. This is a job for assassins, not Stormtroopers. All you know how to do is look through your scope, shoot when needed, and lay bait if neccessary...

Bait. That's it.

>"We need to draw the rebels out."

The commander looks at you, tilting his head. He obviously doesn't understand. You clarify.

>"I'm saying we leave something out for them to attack. Something that'll draw them in, so that we can pick them off."

He groans.

>"They've already killed off three of us. I don't see how you expect to take them now."
>"Better than waiting around to die. Besides..."

You pick up your rifle.

>"I've got this..."

The Commander lowers his arms.

>"Fine. Let's go with that."

Of course, you need something you're absolutely sure the commandos will go for.

>The commander
>The speeders
>The weapon
>>
The Speeders. The weapon cannot be risked, and we don't need a higher body count or an officer getting in the way of our shot.

This quest has potential. Don't fuck it up.
>>
>>1035582
This.
>>
>>1035582
Support
>>
>>1035424
>The speeders
>>
>>1035582
This is the safest option.
>>
"I say we leave the speeders outside, wait till dusk. Chances are the terrorists will either want to commandeer them or destroy them. When one them comes close...."
>"You blow their head off. And what should I be doing?"

You stop and think for a moment.

>"What have we got left in the armory?"

The commander stops for a moment, trying to remember. You can't really blame him for the hesitation. The landing force here was once in the thousands. Over half a decade of attacks from Rebels, locals, and raiders, and it had fallen to 200. And right now, the speeders are the only viable method of getting back to base.

>"Well, we've got a cycler cannon, and a few dormant combat droids, but they're so big that they'd give away our position...."

He stares at you as he catches your meaning. You finish for him.

>"But, we won't NEED to be stealthy if we take the initiative."

He stops, pondering for a minute.

>"It's risky, but...it's the best chance we've got right now. Hm....you're smarter than the rest of your lot, those one that only go by their codes. Is there something you haven't told me?"

>"I'm....different."

>"In what way?"

You feel a gut reaction to tell him about your...abilities, but you know what the Order does to....your kind. What Ren does, specifically.

Then again, this man isn't the brightest tool in the shed...

>Tell him
>End the conversation
>"You don't need to know right now..." (roll1d12)
>>
>>1036266
>Then again, this man isn't the brightest tool in the shed...
Fuck me, SHARPEST tool
>>
>>1036266
>End the conversation

According to the official Star Wars website, "The First Order’s training simulations and live-fire drills encourage improvisation on the battlefield." Make something up about excelling at the improvisation part as an excuse.
>>
>>1036266
>End the conversation

They've given me extra trainging in tactic due to the Sniper position, they expect me to be away from command at times
>>
>>1036266
>>End the conversation
>>
>>1036397
>>1036432
>>1036568

(Gonna star labeling the speakers to make it easier to track)

You resist the urge to try out your...abilities, and instead decide on redirection.

>(You):"When you're given postings like these, command expects you to be at least partially competent when it comes to adapting. They said I was good at...improvising."

>(Comm)"No, that's not what I....ah, bloody hell, forget it."

You've noted how...uncoup the men from the local garrison are. They curse and drink and gamble, and you saw several of them bringing home Twielk prostitutes the first night you arrived. So many code violations...

The commander looks at you quizzically yet again. You wish he would stop. You resist the urge to grab your sidearm.

>(Comm)"How old are you?"

>(You)"....what do you mean?"

>(Comm)"I mean, how many years ago were you born?"

Okay, this is weird. He's looking for something. You remain silent. He doesn't like it.

>(Comm)"Answer the damn question."

>(You) "...19, but I can assure you my age isn't a factor in my effectiveness."

Before you can finish speaking, the Commander starts to laugh.

>(Comm)"Christ, they're sending babies out with guns in their hands....ahhhh, enough of this. Get the speeders ready."

You nod, glad to be rid of the awkwardness. You turn and....

>"Sorry, kid..."

You feel the blaster smash into your helmet, knocking you down.

>Roll 1d12 for recovery
>>
Rolled 9 (1d12)

>>1038129
Just turn and look at him, in a flat tone just go "ouch'
>>
Rolled 7 (1d12)

>>1038129
Welp, he got idea of better bait
>>
Rolled 10 (1d12)

>>1038129
>>
>>1038129

>>1038212
This. I like this.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d12)

>>1040236
Weird, I thought I included the roll.
>>
>>1038212
>>1038247
>>1038300
>>1040236
>>1040244
You feel the side of your helmet crumple, the neck folding in and bringing the whole thing off. It takes a moment to register, but you remember your training. In a second, you're back on your feet, pulling yourself up with the speeder. You turn, and...the commander has his blaster aimed at you. His finger is on the trigger.

>(You)"Ouch..."

>"Kid, don't move. I REALLY don't wanna have another death on my hands."

Another?

>(You) "So the rest of the squad...."

He sighs.

>"Yes....Yes, it was me. What, you think I want to spend the rest of my days on this fucking ass end of the galaxy. Nah...I'm going to Coruscant, kid, and even if it takes me the rest of my days, I am going to live like a fucking king. Mark my words..."

He activates his COMM.

"Belfast, we're clear. Come pick me and the prize up. We're gonna be carrying a prisoner with us, just a warning...."

You eye your rifle, wondering if you can reach it. Before you can even move, a blaster shot goes straight through it. It falls over, sizzling.

The commander hasn't even broken his speech, now arguing with whoever is on the other end, no doubt one of the Resistance commandos.

>Try for your sidearm (1d12)
>Use your...Abilities (Either mind trick or push) (1d12)
>Write-In (1d12)
>>
Rolled 4 (1d12)

>>1041488
>Use your...Abilities (Either mind trick or push) (1d12)
Use a Force push under his legs to make him do a flip and then curb stomp his neck.
>>
>>1041523
He stares at you, his finger still on the trigger and blaster in hand. He'd notice if you moved.

You reach deep, searching for your seldom-used abilities. You aim for his legs, reaching out in an attempt to push him over...

He buckles, falling back, but catches himself and fires as he does. The shot hits the speeder behind you.

Shit.

>Run to the armory
>Take a speeder
>Try to shoot him or continue with the Force (1d12)
>>
Rolled 7 (1d12)

>>1042076
he's on the ground, kick out his support arm then draw our side arm and put a blast bolt into the back of his head.

Then run to the armory, grab what we can and the speeder. then head to higher ground.
>>
Rolled 2, 8 = 10 (2d12)

>>1042224
ill roll two more dice incase no one else shows up? Ignore if people do
>>
Rolled 10 (1d12)

>>1042076
>Try to shoot him
>>
Rolled 10 (1d12)

>>1042076

Shoot him with the force
>>
>>1042961
Force bullet with a finger gun?

My first idea was force crush his nuts
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>1042224
>>1042404
>>
File: reservoir-dogs-1992-13-g.jpg (175KB, 1200x805px) Image search: [Google]
reservoir-dogs-1992-13-g.jpg
175KB, 1200x805px
>>1044935
You throw caution to the wind and charge him. He looses two more shots off towards you. The first one misses, but the second one knocks off your shoulderplate. You kick his supporting arm out from under him, and he collapses. You fumble to grab your pistol, and he does the same. You point your sidearm down at him, and he aims up at you....and you both fire. You feel a burning sensation in your side. You look down and see an orange scorch mark traced around the side. You can smell a slight hint of burning flesh. You look down to the Commander. There's a hole in his chest, and he's lying back, his blaster out of his hand. He brings his hands up, ad limply removes his helmet. You see the scars of battle covering his face, years of battling Sand People and Rebels having taken its toll.

>"35 years here, serving the Empire and then the Order, and I die like this...."

He looks back to you.

>"You know, people like you....that can do what you do....shouldn't waste themselves on this. Just....find something better....than the Order....."

He falls back, his eyes fading away. You stare at him, feeling nothing yet, except a slight hint of curiousity. What did he mean, more?

Ah, there's nothing greater than service to the Order. You push the thought from your mind.

You hear a commotion in the buildings ahead. They're coming. As you stare at the Commander's corpse, however, an idea enters your mind....

>Run for the Armory
>Don his helmet and shoulderpad and try to bluff the commandos
>Set up an ambush
>>
>>1045781
>>Don his helmet and shoulderpad and try to bluff the commandos

I doubt we can do much when we're already injured.
>>
>>1045940
This.
>>
File: Hell_Knight.jpg (36KB, 286x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hell_Knight.jpg
36KB, 286x480px
>>1045940
>>1046230
Moving quickly, you strip him of his helmet and his shoulderpad, donning them. You look around frantically, looking for somewhere to stash his body. You see two farm creatures drinking out of a trench. It'll do. You drag the body over, pushing it into the water. The creatures continue to drink.

When the Commandos enter the apartment courtyard, all they find is you leaning against one of the speeders, holding the Commander's blaster in your hand.

Fucking Resistance. These are their best? They're poorly dressed, dirty, with exposed faces and poor posture. There's no routine as they move around the courtyard, looking for anything suspicious. If they were ACTUALLY competent, they would find the body, but they don't.

One of the four approaches you. A tall woman, with blonde hair and glowing eyes approaches you. She stares you down. You shrug, waiting.

>(You): "Well?"

>"...Where's the prisoner?"

>"Oh, he tried to put up a fight. Had to shoot him. Decided to let those Nerfs over there go to work on him."

You motion to the creatures. They've already started chewing at his body and armor. No way they can identify him now.

Then, suddenly, there's a slight rumbling. You watch as a big, hulking creature enters the doorway. It sniffs the air. You raise your blaster instictively. The woman grabs your gun and shoves it downs.

>"Hey, easy, you remember Hector, right?"

>(You): "Yeah, just...caught me off guard, is all."

The monster sniffs again, moving closer to you. Then it stops.

>"Smells different....It's not him. Yun is dead in the water."

Oh, shit. All eyes are on you now.

>Mind Trick: "You should sniff again." (1d10)
>Fuck it, run (1d10)
>Fuck it, shoot (1d10)
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>1047983
>Mind trick: "You should sniff again."
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>1047983
Now thats not nice
>>
>>1047983
>>Mind Trick: "You should sniff again." (1d10)
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>1047983
>>
>>1048145
>>1048169
>>1048188
>>1048799
The rebels have their guns raised now. The woman stomps forward, grabbing you by the chestpiece and forcing you back. Her finger is one the trigger.

>"You have 10 seconds to explain yourself."

You raise your hands slowly, and wave one of your hands as you do. The creature watches with intent eyes.

>"You should sniff again, I'm the same as before."

There's no change of expression in the creature's black eyes, but you see his body language ease up.

>"He's....The same. He smells weird, though."

>"Excuse me for not having a place to shower on this dusthole."

The woman sighs, and lets you go. She turns to Hector.

>"Get your fucking nose checked, I don't wanna start shooting friendlies here."

>"...Sorry."

She sighs and turns back to you. She lowers her blaster and reaches into her bag, producing a dataslate.

>"This is a ticket on the next refugee barge out of her. You'll have full protection from both us and the Hutt Clan. Like dust in the wind..."

She makes a motion of handing it to you, and then pulls back.

>"But....You need to take us to your armory first. Give us what we came for."

Shit.

>Mind Trick
>Start shooting
>Take them to the armory, improvise from there
>Run
>Bullshit out of this (Write-In)
>>
>>1049357
>Take them to the armory, improvise from there

Honestly I am fine with leaving the Empire, not going full Rebel but a Force-Sensitive Sniper Bounty Hunter would be a hell of a thing
>>
>>1049357
>>Take them to the armory, improvise from there
>>
>>1049763
This.
>>
>>1049763
>>1051033
>>1051807
You sigh and motion them forward as you lead them into the apartment building. People ducks out of the hallways and into their rooms as they see your odd crew walk past, whimpering and screaming every now and then. Hector has to avoid smashing himself against the doorways and ceilings.

You open a door leading down a flight of stairs. From there, you lead them down. The crew enters into the basement. You slam a button on the side and the lights flicker on. The rebels begin to stare, taking in all the weapons adorning the walls, as well as the deactivated droids at various parts of the room.

"You: Just...Don't touch anything, yet."

The blonde woman approaches you.

>"I must say, Yun, I'm impressed. Didn't think your crew was this well armed."

>You: "Well, just making sure you'll hold up your end of the bargain."

You glance through your helmet at a nearby shelf. On it is the trigger for the droids.

>Activate the Droids and open fire
>Just wait for now...
>>
>>1059216

>Just wait for now..

Deeper into the rabbit hole we go..
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.