[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Old Leader's Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: careful.png (36KB, 238x338px) Image search: [Google]
careful.png
36KB, 238x338px
"I feel so proud for some reason!"
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/82640/
Anonhorn, don't get cocky!

The wheels turn fast at your side, your hand still hurting but you are dead certain this isn't over yet as himehorns and nohorns struggle at every corner, and with a single glance at a screaming nohorn you clear all doubt about it...

They are scared. They are afraid of us.

And by now, only nohorns with weapons remain in sight.

Musclehorns are the most obedient and passive of all the castes, but they are big, very powerful and prone to smash things to a sad memory should the herd be in danger; the one you are looking at right now, a haremhorn still on her head, is surrounded by nohorns from every side, standing next to a door on a nohorn house; the haremhorn over her shaking, she must have learned what those long thin sticks do the hardest way you could think of.

At your right, the musclehorn you saved wraps both hands around the smallhorn, as other the nohorns point at her too... and at you in your wheelchair.

You finally take a deep look at them, and they seem shaken; they are of all manners and forms, some have one eye, some you can't easily describe; some are humans.

You get your sights back at the haremhorn-musclehorn tower.

This could end up pretty messy.
>>
Today, im doing an experiment with anonhorn! Everything in this quest will be write-in; no choices! So everythime you see this..

>ll
>=w=

...you have to write in!
>>
East
>>
File: nohornhouse.png (14KB, 181x192px) Image search: [Google]
nohornhouse.png
14KB, 181x192px
>>103049
Hmm! Let's just leave it at

>=w=
>>
>>103052
owo?
>>
>>103049

Waive at them and call out Hello. Try to calm down everyone and find out what's going on.
>>
Let's wait a bit longer!
>>
File: TYPOTYPOTYPO.jpg (27KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
TYPOTYPOTYPO.jpg
27KB, 800x1067px
>>102991
>as other the nohorns point at her too

as THE other nohorns point at her too
>>
>>102991
We have to show them that the musclehorns aren't dangerous. Let's show them we can make the musclehorns obey our commands. Tell the haremhorn to make the musclehorn sit down for a moment and be good. Afterwards we can tell the nohorns to put away their weapons so we can leave in peace.
>>
>>104408
Quest canceled for today, anonhorn! I'l let you know when we go on. =w=
>>
>>104451
rip
>>
File: 1324683903001.png (9KB, 461x523px) Image search: [Google]
1324683903001.png
9KB, 461x523px
>>104451
Sadness overwhelming
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.