[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DANQUEST! LETS GET SOME LOVE FOR STREETFIGHTERS (((TRUE)) HERO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 24

File: danquest.jpg (106KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
danquest.jpg
106KB, 900x600px
Your name is Dan Hibiki! Your the determined to be the best fighter around! Your master kicked you out half way through your training because you werent talented enough, but what does he know anyway???!?

You begin your journey in your apartment, its dimly lit and you cant really see anything until you turn the lights back on.
>Most popular posts get to be the reaction
>For anything large you will have to roll a D20 to see if you succeed
>>
>>1023652
Ignore that its dimly lit and fantasize about catgirls with huge tiddies on trampolines.
>>
File: danquest2.jpg (114KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
danquest2.jpg
114KB, 900x600px
>>1023703
You lay on your bed with your mouth hanging stupid open... fantasizing about cat girls screaming things like
>"Desu desu kawaaiii!!!"
and
>"Oppai Onichan!!"
Saddly these are the only phrases you can think of and have no clue as to what they mean knowing 0 japanese and only being mildly competent in English..

But enough is enough.. you stand up and decide its time to start your day..
>>
>>1023789
Roll to try to realize that our fightingstyle is literally the worst, and we could so much better if we completely scrapped it and recreated it.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1024293
>>
>>1023652
Also, Dan's master didn't kick him out because he was bad. He kicked him out because his motivation was getting revenge against Sagat, and that's a one way ticket to the dark hadou.
>>
>>1024358
Rolling for this
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1024383
oops
>>
>>1024391
>>1024383
What are you rolling for? I was just correcting the OP because I'm an asshole.
>>
File: danquest3.jpg (40KB, 405x480px) Image search: [Google]
danquest3.jpg
40KB, 405x480px
>>1024358
> I remember that the reason master Gouken kicked me out was because of my wish for revenge on sagat..and the possiblity of embracing the satsu no hado to obtain that revenge
>>1024293
>>1024306
> I also reach enlightenment regarding the fact that my fighting style is utter shit and the only thing im good at is having amazing luck and taunting the fuck out of my enemies at opportune times..

... But what should I do about this? Who should I go to train with to rework DAN STYLE martial arts... it has to be efficient...and look as good as me (which will be hard to accomplish)
>>
File: SF5-Lee.png (133KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
SF5-Lee.png
133KB, 400x540px
>>1024541
I guess we could go on a pilgrimage to find the fighting style that suits us best. Where are we anyway? If it's Hong Kong we could probably try to find Lee. Drunken Fist is flashy.
>>
File: danquest4.jpg (200KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
danquest4.jpg
200KB, 900x600px
>>1024618
You walk outside your apartment and find that yes, you do in fact live in Hong Kong - this is also where the dojo that you teach at is.. but you've never really had many students.

How should you find a flashy drunken fist master to train you? Should you just check the bars? Maybe a phone book? You dont really remember ever seeing any advertised (since you dont own a TV and rarely listen to the radio)
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1024618
Yeah let's do that, but first we gotta' brush our teeth and floss!
ROLLIN'!
>>
File: yunandyang.jpg (532KB, 1379x1000px) Image search: [Google]
yunandyang.jpg
532KB, 1379x1000px
>>1024703
Look up Yun and Yang in the phone book if we can't find Lee. He's their uncle I believe.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1024703
Remember that our father Go Hibiki often drank at a certain bar. Despite what people say about our Oyaji's nose being red from getting hit in the face (Defending JUSTICE) we know that actually it was because he enjoyed his Saki and peaceful days playing the game that shared his name.

Surely, an Oyaji of such renown would have had companions of equal skill drinking with him there.
>>
>>1025011
>>1024703
well, if that wasn't high enough, then I say we just go bar-hopping and challenging martial artists to test OUR MIGHTY FIST.

Also prepare some autographs for what will surely be our fans once they see the might of DAN HIBIKI

> MFW Magical Troubleshooting Crossover Fighting Federation ULTRA flashbacks.
>>
>>1024711
>>1025011
Why are you rolling? He said that we need to only roll for big things, and I doubt looking in a phone book or going to a bar count as something big.
>>
File: yun-street-fighter-4-10.7.jpg (23KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
yun-street-fighter-4-10.7.jpg
23KB, 210x240px
>>1024711
>I forgot to brush my teeth! Dental hygiene is essential to martial arts....and being as handsome as my self its completely necessary, cant be letting down my fans by neglecting these pearly whites!
>>1024798
>I scroll through the phone-book finding finding both of Yun and Yangs address being....at... a restaurant? Im assuming that this is the same restaurant that their grandfather Lee owns (which is good because there is no way a world cla.... well i mean maybe not a WWOOORLD class martial artist but there is no way a self respecting martial artist like me would learn from Yun and Yang...) I dont even like roller skates, or skateboards for that matter.

You head out onto the streets of hongkong taking in the sights and sounds of the bustling city - before long you find yourself at the meek looking restaurant with yun (grandson of master Lee and former opponent) sweeping the front steps.
He looks up, and you can definitely tell he is not happy to see you at his home and workplace..

What do you do?
>>
>>1025065
Ask where his uncle Lee is, and tell him our reasons as to why.
>>
>>1025065
Greet him enthusiastically with a big hug, and give him a signed autograph. Ask if his Grandfather is at home.
>>
>>1025038
i was rolling to see if we could remember the bar our Dad used to drink at. Dan's schtick is that he pretty much deifies his dad.
>>
>>1025095
Ah.
[Spoiler]Yeah that makes sense![/Spoiler]
>>
File: Danresized.gif~c200.gif (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Danresized.gif~c200.gif
20KB, 200x200px
>>1025089
>>1025090
>>1025095
You charismaticly trot up to the door of the restaurant and hug Yun (who is obviously not pleased with this friendly gesture) and explain that you need to find his grandfather in order to learn drunken fist!

Before Yun can explain where his grandfather is you casually reach into your back pocket and pull out a photo of yourself (which you keep back ups of at all times) and sign it throwing it in yuns direction.

>Luckily you met Yun at the door - if you met Yang he might not have taken this gesture so well..

Yun begrudgingly takes you back to Master Lee who seems to be sitting behind the bar in the back of the restaurant have conscious with a rather large bottle of Sake sitting in his hand..

How do you approach or ask Master Lee to be your mentor?
>>
>>1025163
*Half conscious
my b
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1025163
By crying manly tears while talking about how much of a Fan he must have been of your Father, and that while your Father's arts are currently beyond your ability to master you hope to learn from Master Lee instead so that by learning from someone who also cares about justice and defending the weak you can gain insight onto your Father's martial arts. Finish by screaming OYAJIIIIIIIII
>>
>>1025163
Is this the version of Dan where he's self-taught a mix of bullshit, Muay Thai, and Ryu/Kens style from having had the same master (before getting kicked out)?

If so, I say that we talk about how we, DAN HIBIKI, have recognized the strength of Master Lee's style and wish to add it to our, DAN HIBIKI'S, Strongest Style Saikyō-ryū.

Then give him an autograph.
>>
>>1025289
>>1025095

Is me, at home and not work now.
>>
>>1025289
The thing about Strongest Style is that it's very core is rooted in Tai-Chi. Yes, Dan centered his entire fighting style around something non-combat related. Basically Strongest Style is an amalgamation of a lot of other style's weakest moves.

If we really want to get stronger, we'll hjave to scrapthe entire thing and renbuild it from scratch.

Dan has a lot of potential. His Gadouken, while slow and with short range, is one handed and takes no meter. Ryu can't even do that. Gouken is pretty much the only other person capable of that.
>>
File: dan.jpg (386KB, 924x1388px) Image search: [Google]
dan.jpg
386KB, 924x1388px
>>1025323

And that's not including the crazy SNK shit he could do in SvC Chaos and the Marvel games.

>Can throw out a Big-Ass projectile that's an SNK character's Super without using meter
>Has an unblockable punch that's thrown so hard it nearly breaks Dan's hand
>OTOKO MICHI (AKA Dan's Raging Demon)
>>
>>1025343
Man, he almost preformed an actual raging demon in the UDON comics. He tripped over a backpack, but he actually went full Akuma.
>>
File: danquest5.jpg (145KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
danquest5.jpg
145KB, 900x600px
>>1025253
>>1025289
> Nice roll!

YOU JUMP ONTO THE COUNTER OF THE BAR! - jarring Master Lee awake-

You spin like a ballerina maddened with the passion of 1000x Dan-taunts(tm) preforming the most heartfelt plead to have a master who reminds you so much of the just heart your dead father had!!!

You explain to master Lee that you need his help integrating the power of the drunken fist into the already established "Strongest Style Saikyō-ryū."

>As the drunken master looks on in astonishment you drop to your knee....
MANLY TEARS
gushing from your eyes filled with passion..

Master lee confusingly sets down his drink and asked you what caused you to humble yourself enough to ask for his help??

> "The Dan Hibiki I knew was a fool! He would never ask for someone elses help to "Improve" anything about himself! Explain yourself young man!"

How will you explain your change of heart?
>>
>>1025289
Yep this is that version of Dan. After achieving his "victory" over sagat and now living in his apartment realizing how shitty his martial art actually is - how short of his potential his style is (due to the good roll from one of the first anons)
>>
File: Strongest Fist.jpg (55KB, 625x262px) Image search: [Google]
Strongest Fist.jpg
55KB, 625x262px
>>1025452
>How will you explain your change of heart?

If I am a fool, than this foolishness is but the only path a fool has to greatness!

I am not changing my style of the strongest fist, I am merely exploring its hidden strengths as can be revealed only by knowing the strengths of other martial arts.

And as your fist is the strongest (outside of my own), only it can teach me the strength of my own fist!

Teach me, Master! Teach me that I may see where my fist is strong!

I mean, seriously, Dan is a moron. If anything, we might get these guys to do pic related. Or be so offended at our poor martial arts that they think it could be the greatest challenge to try and fix it.
>>
>>1025473
The thing is, I don't think Dan would ever consider his martial art to be shitty, just that his own abilities in it are shitty. IE, it's shitty "for him".

So I guess I'm going for "Wanting to learn his martial art from the outside" because if he can learn to be better with another martial art, then after that he can learn to be even double better with his own.

>>1025368
> Dan is shit

> Dan defeated Sagat

Honestly, I never saw Dan as the type to NOT be willing to learn from others. More like, nobody wanted to teach him because of his attitude, and his selfish motivation (avenging his fathers death).

Maybe this Dan, having avenged his father, is now ready to seek perfection in martial arts for their own sake and others are now willing to teach him.

Given his generalized / loose style, I think Drunken Fist with its misdirection is a good fit for his taunting style.

> Poison Spit technique!

Throws up on opponent.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1025452
Rolling to see if we can engender pity in how retarded we are, and to not offend by refusing to admit our style isn't the greatest. Just not yet perfected.

Honestly, given Dans character I would expect to need a natural 100 or several rolls to admit his style ducks.
>>
File: street_fighter_dan_hibiki.jpg (30KB, 620x395px) Image search: [Google]
street_fighter_dan_hibiki.jpg
30KB, 620x395px
>>1025564
>>1025595

> I use my massive perfect glutes to get off of the bar- noticing that the pictures of myself for autographs are becoming a bit of a nuisance( I usually dont do lunges ontop of bartops )

" Listen master Lee! If I am a fool, than this foolishness is but the only path a fool has to greatness! My own fist is already strong but with your help I might be able to become even stronger!"

>Master Lee cocks one eyebrow before relenting to your new found ((((pseudo))))humbleness..

"Well Dan I will give you a chance if you prove yourself worthy we will train you further.. Follow me to the back alley and we will begin your training with Yang"

He heads out the door behind the bar and into the alley behind the restaurant - it looks almost like someone converted an intercity basketball court into a makeshift Dojo.

>Looking over Master Lees shoulder you see Yang leaning against a concrete wall looking contemplative...

How do you approach Yang for sparring? Honorably? Attack of opportunity? Plead? Taunt? What is the most "Dan" way of initiating a fight with your former opponent.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1025452

Seconding >>1025665
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>1025676

Well shit, I slowpoked that one huh?

>>1025672

I would say attack when the opportunity to do so/the chance to do so is at its greatest. Don't be a dock and start swinging straight off the bat though...?
>>
>>1025672
>>1025708
Anyone else with ideas on how to approach you need to roll for it! or agree with the anon who already has!
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1025672
>noticing that the pictures of myself for autographs are becoming a bit of a nuisance

I don't know if I can believe this of Dan either. Clearly, the nuisance is that Master Lee doesn't have a large enough desk, or is rather careless to have not put them away immediately.

> Pretend to do an attack of opportunity, but use it instead to actually roll past him and Taunt

I mean, Dan is a dick, but he is honorable still.
>>
>>1025750
>>1025863

See my vote here.

Specifically, I would like to do something like shout out "Gadouken"! Then roll past Master Lee when he turns to face us and tell him "HaHa! Your back is mine!"
>>
File: Taunt fail.jpg (102KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Taunt fail.jpg
102KB, 900x600px
>>1025708
>>1025863

In hopes to catch Yang by surprise you hope to trick him into thinking you are attacking... even though you are only doing the DAN-TAUNT(tm)
>"hmm maybe by not attacking Yang outright I can show the Old man that Im not bad at heart!And be worthy of his training! This will definitely be the key to unlocking the ultimate potential to my saikyo martial art!"
You rush past master Lee toward Yang who is preoccupied Screaming at the top of your lungs

>"GAAADOUKEN!"

(Im going to try to combine the two posts so ill take the average of the rolls - no worries no damage occurs)
Rolls : 7

You leap toward Yang in your trademark taunt pose.....
However your carelessness made you completely miss the fact that Yun had left his skateboard lying DIRECTLY where you were about to land...

Your front foot lands first as you go spiraling forward arching through the air... for a split second you can see that Yang is honestly surprised and you can see a look of fear in his eyes as you spiral in front of him... only for that look to turn into a slight smile of amusement when you land jawfirst into the pavement..
Luckily-
>>1024711
>>1025065
you had always kept strict dental habits so your Iron jaw bounced harmlessly off of the pavement.

>Yang amused walks to the center of the courtyard, enters his fighting stance, and waits for your to pick yourself up and join him in sparring..
>>
Also:
Recommended /comfy/ thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juh9vOPfx8A
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1026086
That's fine, this is Dan.

Well, our sneak attaunt failed. We should praise Master Lee! He deserves an autograph! Let's sign on and throw it at him . . . while shouting GADOUKEN! Again!

Because we will use the action of throwing the autograph to hide us doing an actual Gadouken!
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1026086

Seconding >>1026142
>>
>>1026086
>charge and DANKUKYAKU
>>
File: GTFO.jpg (95KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
GTFO.jpg
95KB, 424x600px
>>1026142
> YOU DO A MASSIVE KIP-UP
>With the flick of your wrist you toss a signed pristine picture of yourself...fold-less (how the fuck did you manage to fit a full size photo of yourself in your back pocket without folding/creasing it???)
>You preform a flying kick DANKUKYAKU to place yourself into the ring with yang
Stairing at your opponent you ready yourself!!!

Alright guys! Suggest an opening and roll for it!
>>
>>1026181
Never seen this meme before I honestly kek'd harder than I probably should have.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1026254
>>With the flick of your wrist you toss a signed pristine picture of yourself...fold-less (how the fuck did you manage to fit a full size photo of yourself in your back pocket without folding/creasing it???)

Guess I didn't roll well enough for Gadouken.

> Taunt!

When in doubt lol. Tell Master Lee that we noticed that he left our other autograph on his desk, which is too small and not a good place for storing things, and that he can have this second one to put up and let other people know we have joined him.

With the extra students we will bring in, he can afford a better desk, or even a safe for items as valuable as our autograph!
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1026306
>TAUNT
>TAUNT
>TAUNT
>throw skateboard at him
>>
File: dan_cry.gif~c200.gif (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dan_cry.gif~c200.gif
8KB, 200x200px
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>1026552
> You roll forward into the middle of the fighting ring! before you spring up and do your Dan Taunt 5 feet away from Yang!

>Yang looks amused but takes this opportunity to dash forward landing a fierce straight punch to your now reddened face!
(How combat will work in DANQUEST is each combatant will have 20 health.. Commenters will roll 1d6 and proclaim what attack you are using and in exchange I will roll Yang's attack with a 1d6 (think old school turnstyle Jrpgs ~ after you train with Master Lee I might implement specials and handicaps depending on who you decide to fight next(ryu or ken to show those smug assholes who really has the STRONGEST FIST)

Yang attacks and
Rolls
>>
>>1026552
>>1026777

>Fuggg
Sorry man I didnt fully read your comment got too focused on the
>TAUNT
to compensate for this (because of your relatively good roll I will say before yang got off his punch)

You throw the skateboard as it goes whipping through the air! ~ striking Yang and dealing 4 damage.
Now the HP total is

YANG:16HP

DAN: 17HP
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>1026778
Dan takes on a mysterious defensive position.
Will Yang dare to attack, or is he too afraid of the MYSTERY?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>1026806
> Dan drops into a stable almost tai-chi like position with his hands out in front in a defensive posture! His zen like pose only betrayed by the stupid grin on his face!
>Yang tries to punch again only to be countered and uppercutted into the air!
--------------------------
>Yang kips up and sweeps for your legs!
*rolling*
>>
>>1026835
>Dan sprawls onto the ground rolling back and away from the massive leg sweep which just crashed into his lower body, getting distance from his attacker!
--------------------------------------------
HP TOTALS:

YANG: 11HP

DAN: 11HP
----------------------------------------
Both fighters are at a dead even! both slightly winded and waiting for the next round!
>>
>>1026835
Dan uses his signature Swastika-Swing on Yang's face, also known as Sieg-Hail.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>1026840
oops, name transfered to here
>>
>>1026840
>>1026842
Haha naw man, people already got mad enough because Dan decided to rework his fighting style witch is too "uncharacteristic"

Pretty sure Dan has never really been a Neo-nazi - too out of character. Only superior phenotype that dan thinks exists is his own! *Throws signed autograph at you for your effort rolling though!*
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1026837

Go for a Kyuukyoku Tenchi Gadou Zuki, the crazy unblockable punch he had in SvC Chaos.
>>
>>1026852
Can do man but you have to roll a 1d6
not a 1d20 :)
>>
File: 1347006377915.jpg (7KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1347006377915.jpg
7KB, 300x250px
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>1026852

Bah, wrong dice.
>>
>>1026855
o shit
>>
File: my hibiki sences are tingling.png (184KB, 304x278px) Image search: [Google]
my hibiki sences are tingling.png
184KB, 304x278px
>>1026857

This'll be fun.
>>
File: Dan-sc-punchspecial.gif (80KB, 212x159px) Image search: [Google]
Dan-sc-punchspecial.gif
80KB, 212x159px
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>1026855
WEW
LAD
CRIT + Dubs

>Dan spirals forward toward Yang!
>He yells Kyuukyoku Tenchi Gadou Zuki! while barreling toward yang.
>Yang looks on with supprise as Dans fist slams into him sending him flying to the boarder of the ring
*Dan feels his hand object to being used so violently in a punch as he drops to his knee and blows on his knuckles*
>Yang gets up surprised that a dork like Dan could ever hit anyone that hard..
----------------------------------------------------
>Yang composing himself leaps forward toward Dan using a flying ariel kick to close the distance once again
*rolling*
>>
File: Danquest FIGHT.jpg (141KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Danquest FIGHT.jpg
141KB, 900x600px
>>1026855
>>1026857
>>1026861
>>1026869
>Yangs kick connects... but Dan easily shrugs it up and readys himself for the next attack!!

NEW HP TOTALS:

YANG:5HP

DAN:9HP
>>
>>1026876
Dan mentally uses the finest numerical oujia to project a stylish GADOUKEN into reality.

Of course, the purpose of it wasn't to beat Yang with it, but to look as cool as possible whilst doing so.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>1026893
fuck
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>1026893
Support.
>>
>>1026901
THE AVERAGE OF 2 AND 3 IS 2.5 AND .5 ALWAYS ROUNDS UP SO IT IS 3!

have mercy
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>1026898
>>1026901

>Dan does a full cartwheel toward the stunned Yang!
>Screaming FAAATHHERRRRR (Not because he is actually filled with sorrow - but because he know theatrically it will look really cool and might impress the watching Master Lee)
>He puts his right fist forward and yells GAADOOUKEN

The flaming ball of Ki fires toward Yang looking massive......
>Luckily it of his opponent peeters out quickly and only slightly strikes Yang (looking amazing - but not being very practical considering the immense wind up)
------------------------------------------------------

>Yang recovers from the gadouken and rushes Dan
>He quickly tears through the air with both hands hitting Dan twice before Landing a double open hand Chi-strike to Dan's chest

Rolling
>>
>>1026918
Do we have any meter? An ultra? A V skill?
>>
>>1026918
YANGS ATTACK IS SUPER EFFECTIVE!
>>1026901
>>1026917
>will be averaged up to 3 no worries bro
------------------------------------------------------------

Dan falls to the ground from the massive circular Chi-strike...
Struggling to stand up once more He knows that this might be his last chance to best Yang and get off on the right foot with Master Lee for training.....
>He readys himself to strike once more
------------------------------------------------------------
NEW HP TOTALS

YANG:2HP

DAN: 4HP
----------------------------------------------------

ITS GETTIN CLOSE!
>>
>>1026922
(Not for this thread - but I will be making a second chapter to DanQuest and I will work for a neat way to use bonus dice or advantage depending who you are fighting and why and possibly find a way to represent supers through RNG but for now just focus on defeating Yang with 1d6 in order to get Master Lee to train you)
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>1026924
Dan spectacularly steps on Yang's left foot with his right foot
>>
File: heh.png (110KB, 426x237px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
110KB, 426x237px
>>1026928
>>
File: Danquest6.jpg (103KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Danquest6.jpg
103KB, 900x600px
>>1026929
>>1026928
>You roll back and forth
>Cross up-ing Yang and confusing him
>He readys himself for a surprise attack
>You wind up like your going to punch his head
>He raises his arms to defend
>As he is blind you SLAM your foot onto his
*CCrrraaaakkk*
>Yang falls down in pain
*Broken foot*
>You shoot a cocky smile and thumbs up over your shoulder to Master Lee

*~~~~T.K.O~~~~*

>You feel a warm sense of PRIDE and PURPOSE

(In your success you have been excepted into Master Lee's Tutelage in order to learn DRUNKEN FIST and add it to your own martial art)

>As you walk back toward Master Lee you hear Yang curse in pain behind you..
>You turn around and help the now defeated Yang up from the ground (Your not a monster afterall)
~~But sneakily taped an autographed picture of yourself to his back without him noticing..
> Heading inside your proclaim your excitement to be Master Lee's student! And remind him how much money in extra customers he will be making by having such a handsome and successful martial artist in his Shop/Dojo.

Thus ends the 1st Chapter of DANQUEST
>>
File: drunken dan.jpg (85KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
drunken dan.jpg
85KB, 900x600px
>>1027023
STAY TUNED FOR :

~~~~~DAN QUEST 2 ELECTRIC SHADALOO~~~

(Coming to a /QST/ board near you)
WILL dan be able to take his new drunken boxing style to the mountains of Japan??
WILL dan beable to finally beat his two childhood rivals KEN and RYU????
WILL dan finally remember to finally pay his phone bill and become the owner of a successful dojo?????

FIND
OUT
NEXT TIME

On

DANQUEST ~Z~
>>
File: 1454811879969.png (574KB, 655x471px) Image search: [Google]
1454811879969.png
574KB, 655x471px
>>1027023
>>1027029

I'll definitely look forward to following this quest in the future.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.