[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World War 2 JoJo #4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: Driving on Kars.png (248KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Driving on Kars.png
248KB, 600x450px
Last time, on our Bizarre Adventure...
We agreed to help the Nazis fight against some sort of strange Vampires that had appeared in Italy, met another Stand user, and during our trip to Italy were attacked by what we suspect is a enemy Stand user, who has just thrown us flying into the air on our new, very fancy car, because of course you had to tempt fate by asking "what could go wrong"
And now, the adventure continues!
You soar into the air, leaving behind a trail of flames, your car attempting to move forwards, though some strange force seems to be preventing you from going anywhere but up
"Goddamit why does everything always go wrong"
"Goddamit, why did I have to be in the car with you" Complains Alexander- A couple of snarky replies come to mind, but right now is probably not the time for that, what with you still going UP, and it´s getting faster- Why isn´t [Eurobeat]´s [Wings of Fire] moving you forward? Your gas is being used up very fast by maintaining it- Shit,what do you do!?

Suddenly, the realization strikes you- And you stop [Eurobeat]´s effect on the car, quickly slowing down your ascent... and begin falling at a worrying speed.
" What the fuck are you doing Julian? We´re going to crash into the ground!" The Nazi says, looking at you as if you´d gone insane
"I think i figured out how their ability works!" You tell him "It´s converting any movement we have into vertical movement!"
" But now we´re just going to hit the ground ! And i´m too far away from any plants to stop our fall with [Guns & Roses]!

>That´s where my plan comes in... (roll 1d100) (Warning, High DC)
>Don´t you have any of those seeds leftover?
>Try thinking of something else (1d100)
>Other: What?
>>
>fucked up formatting again
reeeee
>>
>>1018511
Grow a fuckhueg tree under the car!
>>
Where´d everyone go?
>>
>>1018552
They're probably having social interaction with other human beings, the absolute madmen.
>>
>>1018511
>>1018552
I'm here.
>>
"Don´t you have anymore of those seeds?"
"I can´t just make them grow out of nothing, I need them to touch the ground to make them grow, or grab an already developed plant- I´m powerless in the air right now!"
"Shit- Come on, think..." You mutter under your breath. You need to think of something quickly, or you and your fancy car will just be a splat on the ground...

>Roll 1d100 or spend one [Blood´s Destiny]
You currently have 2 [Blood´s Destiny] Avaliable
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>1018567
Time for RRRRROOOOOLLS
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>1018567
>>
>the meaning of life
Well, you made a gamble here. Let´s see if it paid off- i think i gave enough time for rolls.
>>
>>1018595
Be gentle. ;_;
>>
Damm, what can you even do? The Stand transforms all movement into vertical movement... all movement... but then, either he´s turned it off, or it doesn´t work when you go downwards directly- The ground is becoming ever closer, and you´re sure not even [Eurobeat]´s durability would matter with a impact like this- You hit the pedal, but without traction, no actual movement of the car as a whole happens, and you keep falling- So it´s anchored to an object?

"[Eurobeat]! Move us upwards!"
Your Stand doesn´t waste any time entering the car again, activating [Wings of Fire] once more- but you don´t go upwards as you expected- So either the enemy disabled it, or it doesn´t work when you´re heading straight downwards- Wait, downwards!?
"What are you doing?!"
Fucking Russians you swear to god, they have to be related to this somehow-
You try to stabilize the car to at least stop moving so fast towards the ground- You don´t think you have more than a couple of seconds...

>Roll 1d100.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1018610
F
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>1018610
>>
File: What Madness.png (91KB, 144x221px) Image search: [Google]
What Madness.png
91KB, 144x221px
>>1018626
>>1018619
Why did this happen twice?!
>>
File: How do i Brakes.png (354KB, 990x589px) Image search: [Google]
How do i Brakes.png
354KB, 990x589px
Do you want to use a [Blood-
Do you want to use a fate point to reroll?
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>1018610
>>
File: Wings of Fire Spam.png (751KB, 963x737px) Image search: [Google]
Wings of Fire Spam.png
751KB, 963x737px
>>1018631
Well, guess it won´t be needed then?
>>
File: Smugechi.jpg (73KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
Smugechi.jpg
73KB, 960x538px
>>1018629
>>1018631
>>
>>1018631
¡Gracias Señor!
>>
Okay, you thought your Stand was strong, but this is pretty damm bullshit- redirecting movement selectively? How are you even supposed to counter something like that? Unless... Perhaps you could overwhelm his ability to control it? If he was able to control all movement, he could have just killed you much easier than throwing you into the air.
The ground is approaching fast- But you have an idea!
"[Eurobeat]! Spin!" Granted it might be a stupid idea, but you don´t have much time to think- You make the car spin on itself, activating [Wings of Fire] again- you´re using up a lot of gas, but hopefully you´ll be able to break out of this by making movement be in a constantly changing direction- If he could just send you up or down when you were trying to move in one direction, working off of straight lines... perhaps moving in a way other than a straight line will work?

You are filled with satisfaction as your car seems finally move away from the spot it was in, quickly spinning outwards, like a top- A rocket propelled top, anyways- You command [Eurobeat] to keep spinning, trying to angle the car up by... bending the exhaust to angle the propulsion to move upwards-
" I´m going to puke if you keep doing that, Julian!"
"Not inside my car you´re not, Alexander! Do you know how long it takes to get the smell out of the seats? At least do it through the window!"-You even lower the window using [Eurobeat], smiling to yourself- and there went the "falling to your death problem"- Now you just need to find a way to stop the enemy Stand user before you run out of gas...
>Try and keep spinning- but spinning into the enemy- It´s hard to keep track of what´s going around you when spinning at this speed, though... (1d100)
>Try and stop the car, and let Alexander use his Stand to catch the enemy- he won´t have as much trouble as you doing that, since his Stand doesnt require him to move...
>Burn the goddam trees down- if the enemy Stand user is there, he´ll probably get fried.
>Other:Write-in?
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>1018667
>Try and keep spinning- but spinning into the enemy- It´s hard to keep track of what´s going around you when spinning at this speed, though... (1d100)
SPIN
TO
WIN
>>
>>1018667
>>Try and stop the car, and let Alexander use his Stand to catch the enemy- he won´t have as much trouble as you doing that, since his Stand doesnt require him to move...
>>
>>1018667
>Try and stop the car, and let Alexander use his Stand to catch the enemy- he won´t have as much trouble as you doing that, since his Stand doesn't require him to move...
>>
>>1018667
>>
>>1018667 #
>>Try and stop the car, and let Alexander use his Stand to catch the enemy- he won´t have as much trouble as you doing that, since his Stand doesnt require him to move...
>>
File: Tank Drifiting.png (170KB, 603x283px) Image search: [Google]
Tank Drifiting.png
170KB, 603x283px
>>1018702

And we got our tiebreaker.
Writing...
>>
Okay you´re also getting pretty dizzy- you should probably stop spinning- You try to gently lower the car into the ground before you completely run out of gas and just fall again, with some success- once you land, the enemy´s ability seems to pick you up again before you start spinning again, through slower- If you manage to stop completely, you´ll be able to avoid it- but what will he do then?
"Julian! I´m jumping out of the car, you keep him distracted!" Alexander tells you, and you nod to him- Seems you´ve got a plan. You open his door as he jumps out, with practiced skill- wait, has he done this before, or is it just part of that training of his?- it´s hard to keep track of him while still spinning, and you´re running out of gas- if you keep using [Wings of Fire], you´ll burn everything down, so you follow him out, with [Eurobeat] keeping control of the car with you outside-
" You can control it from away? That´s useful- but what are you going to do without it? If you try driving it into him, he´ll just throw it up into the air again" He says, crouching down on the ground and grabbing a couple blades of grass- he´s preparing to use his power? Perhaps his effective range is not big enough to hurt the enemy from where he is, and coming closer might risk whatever caused the explosion from before to attack him- Was it a normal explosive, or was it another Stand user? The thought of facing two at the same time fills you with dread- though if their ability is just using explosions, [Eurobeat]´s resilience might be able to protect you... Was that how they did it? Used an explosion and converted the momentum from the shockwave into vertical movement to send the hit soldiers flying? In that case, you ought to watch out... you doubt this area is mined, in any case.

>Try and use the car as cover for Alexander while he prepares- if the enemies can´t see him, they probably can´t use their abilities on him, right?
>Stop the car and activate [Rocketman]- bring the fight to them.
>Do something else (what?)
>>
>>1018736
>Try and use the car as cover for Alexander while he prepares- if the enemies can´t see him, they probably can´t use their abilities on him, right?
>>
>>1018736
>>
>>1018736
>>Try and use the car as cover for Alexander while he prepares- if the enemies can´t see him, they probably can´t use their abilities on him, right?
>>
I´m sorry guys, but real life shit has come up. Don´t think i can keep running today- my apologies.

Fuck, I really wanted to run
>>
op just wanted a quiet life
>>
is op ded?
>>
>>1028614
F
>>
>>1028614
F
>>
>>1018736
>Use the car as cover
>>
>>1028735
Op here. Am not dead. Just 2 weeks of exams, so this quest is officialy on hiatus until then, sadly.
It's all King Crimson's fault
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.