[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead Threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: Op_is_new_edition.jpg (4MB, 2700x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Op_is_new_edition.jpg
4MB, 2700x6000px
3 votes decide race and location.
>>
Unseen in the desert.

Magic Jews in Magic Jerusalem
>>
>>1016063
>Faun
>Jungle
Hedonistic shamans
>>
>>1016063

Catfolk

Jungle Archipelago
>>
>>1016063
Myceanea
Haunted Forest
>>
>>1016063
Fairy
Ruins
>>
Jesus, what i hate the most is the start.

Location will be jungle, 3 votes on the same race left.
>>
>>1016183
Roll after a bit if there's no move votes.
>>
>>1016183

How about Orcs ain the Jungle?

I would vote one of the previous to move it along, but those are some poor choices in my opinion.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d4)

>>1016262
ok
1 faun
2 catfolk
3 fairy
4 orcs
>>
On a long trip for new lands to explore, low on food your kin decide to stop in the jungle, a place with abundant fruits and dangerous beasts.

Name of bard
>>
>>1016309
Swisgaar Skwigelf
>>
>>1016267
>those are some poor choices in my opinion
>votes orc

Go back to the orc warband thread REE
>>
>>1016309
Tumnus the Giddy
>>
>>1016309
>>1016331
+1
>>
>>1016309
After the long trip you find a nice spot to settle in for the moment, nearby there are fruits and a cavern that you might want to avoid.
Population:10
Population growth: 1/day
Food:2 day rations.
Housing: Nothing
Tech: Basic tool making, Arrowmaking, Basic bowmaking

2 Actions
Research
Bard: Swisgaar Skwigelf
>>
>>1016367
>Gather fruits
>Improve our tools
>>
>>1016367
>Gather fruits
>make bows/arrows and maybe spears.
>>
You start gathering the fruits nearby the camp, as you gather a considerabkle amount of fruit there is an accident, one of the gatherers is bitten by a spider, he feels dizzy and can't stand.
You start improving your raw tools and making bows and arrows with the raw knifes made out of flint. You improve the knife and 2 axes, you end up making 2 bows and 10 of arrows.
Population:10
Tools: Improved stone knife, 2 improved axes
Weapons:2 bows, 1 spear
>>
You start gathering the fruits nearby the camp, as you gather a considerabkle amount of fruit there is an accident, one of the gatherers is bitten by a spider, he feels dizzy and can't stand.
You start improving your raw tools and making bows and arrows with the raw knifes made out of flint. You improve the knife and 2 axes, you end up making 2 bows and 10 of arrows.
Population:10 (1 sick)
Weapons: 2 bows, 1 spear
>>
>>1016511
>Start trying to cure the sick gather
>Pratice our songs
Need them to better persuade people.
>>
>>1016504
>Make more weapons
>scout the area for bodies of water and whatever else is out there.
>>
As night approaches you decide to attend the sick gatherer, by gambling your luck at the wild fauna your gatherer is:
91-100-Completely cured No side effects
70-90-Completely cured Minor side effects
50-69-Completely cured Medium side effects
30-49-Dizziness Gone, Medium side effects
0-29-No positive effects, Pain, Possible death and Major side effects (If he survives)
Roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>1016596
>>
>>1016613
Ah, fuck. Someone else roll, please.
>>
How about something less boring?
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1016596
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>1016596
are you wanting best out of three or best out of however many players there are?
>>
>>1016679
I am willing for someone to consider my feelings.
We countinue tomorrow, >>1016632 made me realize i need to improve my writing and rolls.
>>
File: doge knows them feels.jpg (265KB, 778x651px) Image search: [Google]
doge knows them feels.jpg
265KB, 778x651px
>>1016984
>I am willing for someone to consider my feelings.
D-do you need a hug?
I'll try to consider your feels the best way an anonymous bhutanese metalworker knows how.
>>
>>1016984
Cheer up. Think of this quest has practice. The other guy is just a dick with no good advice.
>>
>>1017087
>>1017112
Then last one shall it be ald we call it a day, shall we?
The gatherer says he feels better, but also points out his rock throbbing erection and insatiable lust, then he proceeds to calls his wife, and proceed to have ardient sex.
You improve your story telling, being able to captivate the spectator, improving his mood and charming them.
Population:10 (1 sick)
Weapons: 2 bows, 1 spear
Misc: Storytelling
tomorrow we meet and thrive,
>>
>>1017225
>and proceed to have ardient sex.
Well, at least it wasn't death or something too serious.
>Build traps/cage
>Pray to our god for guidance
I suggest a god name Tanes, god of drinks, food, and music.
Thank you for running
>>
>>1016984
>i need to improve my writing
I saw this same criticism of another established civ quest QM the other day.

The way I see it, civ quests don't really lend themselves to deep writing. Civ quests are more 'game-y' by nature.
If you want deep creative writing, read a story quest. But there's only so much you can expound on "You successfully made stone tools and gathered fruits."

I was actually pleasantly surprised by the spider attack. Such a random encounter would have been deemed too minor and unimportant for most QM's. But in real survival, poisonous bugs are kind of a big fuggin deal.

I do wonder about the pop growth of +1/day tho. That's kinda impossible for such a small group.
Not sure what the best fix is tho. Some guys do pop growth annually, some monthly, perhaps you could consult the general.

Anyway, enough platitudes. Go home and reevaluate your writing style and life choices. Then come back tomorrow a slightly better person. But don't beat yourself up too much. It looks fine to me.
>>
>>1017285
This Anon gets it. That spider was surprising.
>>
>>1017225
>>1017281
We're almost out of food and we have a nice shelter nearby that we need to move into once we can ensure we won't get mauled by monsters.

>Have our two most accurate and sneaky fauns go hunting while the rest gather fruits.

>Improve songs to see if we can captivate animals.

Passive: remember what kind of plant that was we used to cure the spider bite and gather some more of it for future use.
>>
OP, when do you come back?
>>
File: Tumnus sad.jpg (145KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Tumnus sad.jpg
145KB, 640x640px
>>1020880
>mfw no satyr quest.
>>
>>1022068
I don't know if you heard this one but Friends of the Faun was good. Hot, engaging and loved how it was going. Shame OP decided to give up on it.;_;
>>
>>1022075
I've heard of it, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet.
There should really be a general for quest adoption or something and maybe a sticky of civ quest resources and tips. So many neat ideas get dropped.

RIP Mushroom civ quest ;_;
>>
>>1023737
Read it. It was fun. Warning, though, it has bisexual sex and it left off during a major point.
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46083428/
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46105815/
>>
Bumping for satyr survival
>>
>>1028241
After three days, threads go into auto-sage mode.
>>
>>1028358
Is that three days of inactivity or three days regardless of activity?
>>
>>1028429
Regardless of activity.
>>
Bumping for Faun Fun
also for people who organize the catalog by last reply instead of bump order.
>>
I miss you, OP. ;_;
>>
File: M-Me too!.png (389KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
M-Me too!.png
389KB, 624x352px
>>1037575
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.