[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mute Swordsman quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: Cave.jpg (3MB, 1732x1155px) Image search: [Google]
Cave.jpg
3MB, 1732x1155px
You awaken in your tent to your current party leader Sybil shaking you, "Get up lazy, it's almost time to continue our journey to our local shitty cave." You wave her off and gather yourself, once finished, you step out of the tent into the clearing of the forest that surrounds your camp. You find yourself a stump to sit down and eat your ration. While gnawing on your dry meats Sybil interrupts you, "Don't forget to sharpen your blade before we leave, don't want a mishap of what happened last time do we?" You shake your head in response. "Good, get your shit packed up, we're leaving." You eat the rest of the ration while packing up your tent and shoving it into your pack. When you finished you realized you were left behind! You run up the trail as fast as possible, trying to keep up with Sybil, you manage to find her a few minutes after running. "Ha! Took ya long enough, the cave is right over here." You shake your head in disbelief, why would she even run ahead like that? Jerk.

You lean to the side of her, attempting to look at the cave. Surprise, it's a fucking cave, you narrow your eyes at Sybil, trying to give her the best impression of, "What the fuck are we doing here?" you can muster. "Look, what's outside doesn't count. What's inside does,just come with me."

>Nod and go with her

>Shake your head

>Look at her inquisitively, maybe she'll tell you more about the cave?
>>
>>1015442
>Nod and go with her
>>
>>1015442
>Nod and go with her

Sooner we go in the sooner we get out. Besides, it's a cave, who cares about it's backstory?
>>
>>1015442
>Nod and go with her
>>
>>1015463
>>1015462
>>1015457

>Nod and go with her

Sybil grins, "No weird looks? Nice."She takes a torch from her pack and mutters an incantation, lighting the torch. the both of you walk into the Cave, side-by-side, weapons drawn to prepare for any sudden attacks. After a few minutes of walking the dimly lit Cave it splits off into two ways. "Well," Sybil says, "We'll split apart from here, which way do you want to go? Left or Right?"

>Left

>Right
>>
>>1015581
>Right
Is probably the right way.
>>
>>1015581
>>Right
right hand rule
>>
>>1015581
Ask her in ASL "Remind me why I'm mute? I'm clearly not deaf, is it bilateral disruption of the recurrent laryngeal nerve or something? Was it caused by injury?"
>>
>>1015581
>>Left
>>
File: free-get-out-gif-888.gif (1023KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
free-get-out-gif-888.gif
1023KB, 450x253px
>>1015651
>ASL
>This entire post
>>
>>1015651
>Ask her in ASL "Remind me why I'm mute? I'm clearly not deaf, is it bilateral disruption of the recurrent laryngeal nerve or something? Was it caused by injury?"
>Ask her in ASL
>ASL
Kek
>>
>>1015693
>>1015695
Nothing indicated that this isn't happenning in modern-day America.
>>
>>1015706
Accept that we're supposed to be a swordsmen, and we just woke up from roughing it innawoods to go exploring a gave under the assumption we will be using said sword.
>>
>>1015587
>>1015604
You point toward the right corridor and she nods, "Alright, we'll meet outside alright?" She takes another torch out of her pack, how she manages to carry so many things into it you don't know, "Here use this, don't want you getting lost in there do we?" Sybil then heads into the left side while you go into the right. While walking into the right corridor the light the torch gives off shows that this part of the cave once held something greater inside, the cave opens into a large cavern which shows the ruins of an Ancient Civilization.

The walls of the once prosperous settlement have long since deteriorated and collapsed. The homes have fell in on themselves and are obviously inaccessible. You do however, find a mostly intact behemoth of a building in the center of the ruins.

>Go inside

>Go look for Sybil, you may need someone to check out the building with you

Took a lot longer than I wanted it to
>>
OP ded?
>>
>>1016079
Go in
>>
>>1016079
>>Go inside
>>
>>1015726
Yes, we can be an austistic vagabond and his imaginary girlfriend who pretends that his life is an RPG.
His sword is a machete and his magic torch is a flashlight.
>>
Sorry guys but I'm going to stop here for tonight. I got to deal with some stuff.If I finish at a good time i'll continue.
>>
>>1016398
np, Good start OP, nodding and shaking makes voting alot easier.

>>1015581
>We'll split apart from here
>The walls...have long since deteriorated and collapsed
>The homes have fell in on themselves
This is why the buddy system exists. Lonely cavers are ded cavers.

>>1016079
>Go look for Sybil, you may need someone to check out the building with you
>>
>>1016079
>>Go inside
>>
>>1016398
I like the concept you have going, will try to be here when you return.
>>
Alright, going to be starting in a bit.
>>
>>1017048
>>1016356
>>1016090

You shake off all feelings and step into the building, the smell of must assails your senses but you carry on. The building seems to have been picked over by other adventurers, there's no furniture to be seen. During your quick search over the building you hear a thumping somewhere under the building. You draw your sword from its scabbard prepared to meet any threats that may present themselves, a trapdoor that you hadn't noticed opens behind you opens behind you and you wheel around with your blade in hand. You find an almost perfect replication of yourself, the only thing different about it was their purely black eyes and their blade that seems to glow as if it were fresh from the forge fires.

The copy of yourself grins wickedly and launches himself at you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Health: 100

Skills-
Pommel bash- Stuns opponent
Power Slash- Takes one turn to prepare, does 200% more damage than a regular attack

Opponents health: ???

Skills-
???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Attack (roll 1d20)

>Use skill (Which one?)

>Custom Action.
>>
>>1018430
>Use pommel bash
>>
>>1018454
You step out of the way of the currently charging copy and it falls to the floor. It comes back up, screeching at you. Tired of its noise you bash its nose with your pommel, it reels backwards, clutching its nose. You see this as a perfect opportunity to attack.

Health: 100

Skills-
Pommel bash- Stuns opponent
Power Slash- Takes one turn to prepare, does 200% more damage than a regular attack

Opponents health: 95

Skills-
???

>Attack (roll 1d20)

>Use skill (Which one?)

>Custom Action.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1018494
>Attack (roll 1d20)
>>
>>1018543
Damnit
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1018543
Attack
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1018494
>>Attack (roll 1d20)
>>
File: Crissaegrim2.png (232KB, 1590x694px) Image search: [Google]
Crissaegrim2.png
232KB, 1590x694px
>>1018556
>>1018543
>>1018647

>1

Throwing caution to the wind, you charge the mimic and knock him into the ground, before you know it you've fallen through the floor and landed rather harshly into the basement. Grabbing your blade and using it to prop yourself up, you realized that you were in a spot of trouble. You're surrounded by Shadowspawn that are quickly taking to your form.

-50 Health
Fuck. How are you supposed to fight off this many? Your torch goes out and you're only able to tell where they are by their glowing blades. You panic, throwing your sword about, keeping them at bay.

That's when you feel this strange feeling welling up inside yourself. You cling to this strange emptiness and that's when you realize what you've done. You've found the void, a state in which a warrior can focus his entire being into a battle, dis-regarding his pain and fear. A state that your Master attempted to teach you, failing each time.

You inhale, and slice one of the mimics in half, sending his incorporeal form fleeing from yourself. You then exhale, cleaving another two apart. sending them into their incorporeal forms feeling as well. You continue this for a time, the battle seeming endless. You inhale, looking around for another foe to hack apart, realizing that you've managed to 'slay' all of the shadows. The combat trance leaves you and you collapse to your knees, the pain returning to your pitiful form. Leaning on your blade, you manage to stand, the torch being put out, you feel around, attempting to find a wall. You instead manage to find the trapdoor and lift it open, climbing up, you notice a Sword complete with its dark sheathe.

>No, you're not picking up this weird shit

>Pick it up

>Just shove it into your pack

>Maybe you should look it over more?
>>
>>1018788
>>Pick it up
>>
>>1018788
Maybe we should look it over more.
I ain't triggering some ancient weird curse
>>
>>1018788
>Maybe you should look it over more?
>>
>>1018788
>>Maybe you should look it over more?
then
>>Pick it up
Nothing can go wrong with this
>>
>>1018788
>Just shove it into your pack
>>
>>1018832
>>1018864
>>1019082
>>1019350

You kick around the sword for a bit, not exactly sure how you're supposed to determine whether or not it's supposed to be cursed or not. After a few moments you pick it, and unsheathe the blade. It's...Perfect? It feels like it was specially made for you, you give it a few practice swings and find that's it leagues above your current blade. You place your original blade into your pack and place your new masterpiece into your sword-belt.

You manage to feel your way out of the ruined settlement and back to the entrance of the cave, meeting up with Sybil, who's currently hefting a large bag over her shoulder. "Manage to find anything decent on your si-Fucking hell, you look beat up, you alright?", you wave off her concerns and show her the beautiful masterwork you found sitting in the building.A look of greed crosses her face before she shakes it off,"Yeah, looks really nice. Lets get going back to the Lodge now. " She walks off and you find yourself limping behind her.

A few hours later and it's getting dark, Sybil walks around for a bit looking for a perfect campsite, she manages to find a acceptable area not too far from the trail. "Alright, we'll stop here. Get your shit set-up." She walks off and begins to assemble her tent, your follow her example and begin to do your own.

Gnawing into your ration, you hear Sybil rattling around in her rather large bag, she walks over next to you and hands you a pouch filled with jewels. "Keep it, you'll need to sell it to get a healer to fix up your bruises.", You nod your head in thanks and throw the pouch over into your tent. You look back at Sybil and notice her drinking from a flask, she stops and offers you some, "Hey, you want some? I know I usually don't offer any to you but..." She shrugs, "Answer?"

>Shake your head

>Nod, you'll try some

>Custom Action
>>
>>1019639
>>Nod, you'll try some
>>
>>1019639
>Nod, you'll try some
>>
>>1019689
>>1019813

Roll please.

1D20 if you didn't know.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1019877
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1019877
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1019877
>>
>>1019945
>>1020086
>>1020213
Going to stop being sick and actually write now.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.