[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls und Panzer: Cromwell State College Quest #5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ooaraicarrier.jpg (535KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ooaraicarrier.jpg
535KB, 1920x1080px
OP ain't dead edition
SITUATION AND QUESTS: http://pastebin.com/J2pjMbPg
ROSTER: http://pastebin.com/M28m1VPP

>Saturday 3rd December, 2016

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBE-

"Ugh." You rub your eyes, throwing your duvet aside and sitting on the edge of your bed. How can anybody be a morning person? "Mornings suck." You tell your empty room, and eventually gather the courage to change into running clothes and get out the door.
One morning run later, feeling much more awake thanks to a shower and breakfast, you check your phone - 09:00, you'll need to head out soon - to find a text from Rosie.
>"Going to set up stall at ten, Susan is borrowing her dad's truck. Fair opens at half ten, don't be late! :)"
Good, good. It feels nice to have people to do things for you.
...Is it mean to think of your friends as 'people'? You shake off the thought, and grab your laptop. Might as well check things before you head out... Oh. Nothing. You've kind of come to expect something every morning. Well, maybe you should- the doorbell rings, interrupting your thoughts.
You open the door. "Lil' sis!" Sam cries out happily, reaching out for a hug. You close the door. "Come on, don't be like that." Her pout is audible.
"Why are you here?" You ask, opening the door again.
"Because my darling little sister is in a bind and needs my help~" She sings, bustling in and wrapping you up in a rib-crushing hug.

>"I don't need your help, shoo."
>"If you want to help, you can help me set up a stall."
>"You want to help, huh? How about giving me a hand with [insert quest here]."
>"If you want to help, you can go down to the tank hanger while I do [insert quest here]."
>>
>>1014238
Should we retrofit a tank to be a stall?
>>
>>1014238
>>
>>1014250
I hadn't thought about it, but I guess there's technically no reason you couldn't.
>>
>>1014238
>>"I don't need your help, shoo."
>>
>>1014238
Wow bullying your own sister, harsh

Sam's smile falters a little. "Oh."
You sigh a little. "Look, it's not that I don't appreciate it, it's just- I'm busy, if you haven't noticed."
Her smile returns. "Oh I know! You're all over the tanking forums, you know? So I thought I should fly down and give your team some pointers. Let me know when you guys have practice, okay? I'll see you around!" She gives you another hug and leaves before you can say anything else.
Goddamnit, she's always pushing herself into your business. Ugh, you still need to get something done though.

>Help with the stall setup
>Embark on a quest (which one?) with a crewmember (who?)
>Embark on a quest (which one?) alone
>Do something else (Write-in)
>>
>>1014343
>http://pastebin.com/J2pjMbPg

Putting on a show
Run a stall for the club fair

Do this quest.
>>
>>1014343
>>Help with the stall setup
>>
Okay things seem to be pretty quiet, so maybe we'll leave it here for tonight. We'll continue from 6PM GMT tomorrow!
>>
>>1014343
>>
>>1014343

This should help contribute to pretty much every quest we have if it goes well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.