[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plant Powers: Of Vines and Crabs #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: CRAW.jpg (11KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
CRAW.jpg
11KB, 299x168px
You send the vines out and start tangling CRAW's claw and legs in an attempt to bring him down.

You manage to slow the claw down quite a bit but it still comes crashing down across the mine floor.

Fortunately, since you were in the front you take the brunt of the claw, leaving Flidais unscathed.

Unfortunately, since you were in the front you take the brunt of the claw and as it crashes into you your pretty sure a rib broke.

Since Flidais was out of the was she fires an arrow that pierces CRAW's front left leg which unbalances him, but he manages to stay upright.

CRAW starts pushing against you, trying to crush you against the wall.

You
>push back
>other

Flidais
>wind arrow - body
>wind arrow - joints
>wind - help lance
>other
>>
>>1012569
>push back
>wind arrow - joints
>>
>>1012569
>push back
>wind arrow - joints
>>
>>1012569
>push back
>wind arrow - joints
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

CRAW starts putting on more pressure...

roll 2 d100
first for lance, second for Flidais

Best of three
>>
Rolled 100, 34 = 134 (2d100)

>>1012625
>>
Rolled 47, 50 = 97 (2d100)

>>1012625
>>
Rolled 97, 26 = 123 (2d100)

>>1012625
>>
OP still here?
>>
File: CRAW 2.jpg (10KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
CRAW 2.jpg
10KB, 209x242px
As CRAW pushes into you you gather all your might and push back.

With the force of you and the vine gear combined you not only push CRAW back, but manage to lift it and throw it across the arena.

As CRAW slams into the mine wall chunks of its top shell shatter at break loose, exposing the soft decaying crab meat underneath.

Now THAT made you feel not only confident in your new strength, but very manly too.

Maybe its the magic but you feel certain that you might actually putting on some muscle (+5 to strength rolls)

"Holy shit.." Evidently Flidais was enamored by your display of strength because her shot goes wide, embedding an arrow in the floor where CRAW once stood.

CRAW is now struggling to get up, now is your chance!

You
>Punch - a plant infused punch is nice
>vines - pierce the crab
>vines - hold it down
>other

Flidais
>wind arrow - finish it
>wind arrow - joints, stop it from getting up
>Gust - push it back into the wall
>other
>>
>>1012875
>>vines - pierce the crab
>>
>>1012875
>>vines - pierce the crab
>>
>vines - pierce the crab
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

CRAW is trying to get back into a fighting position but claws are not helping him much.

Roll 2 d100
>>
Rolled 30, 76 = 106 (2d100)

>>1012937
>>
Rolled 42, 56 = 98 (2d100)

>>1012937
Dat 100 tho
>>
Rolled 80, 56 = 136 (2d100)

>>1012937
>>
Rolled 49, 19 = 68 (2d100)

>>1012937
>>
Rolled 47, 19 = 66 (2d100)

>>1012937
>>
File: CRAW is pissed.jpg (12KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
CRAW is pissed.jpg
12KB, 279x181px
As you send your vines to finish off CRAW he quickly flips over, causing the vines to pierce is body, but not actually do mush.

In Flidais' case the arrow flies and hit the side of CRAW's claw drawing its attention to her.

Before she can do anything CRAW is back up and pissed at her.

You
>vines - pierce the crab
>vines - hold it down
>shout - get CRAW to focus on you
>other

Flidais
>wind arrow - finish it
>wind arrow - joints, stop that crab!
>wind hop - get a higher vantage point
>other
>>
>>1013018

Lets test out our new strength. This should also get his attention back on us.

Push it back if it gets to close, may switch to

>wind hop - get a higher vantage point

If other anons thinks its a better plan
>>
>>1013018
>>vines - hold it down
>wind arrow - finish it
>>
>>1013018
>vines - pierce the crab
>wind arrow - finish it
>>
I'll be back tomorrow same time guys, try to make a decision
>>
File: Swamp Thing.jpg (2MB, 1500x2274px) Image search: [Google]
Swamp Thing.jpg
2MB, 1500x2274px
>>1013018
> Shout - Get Craw to focus on you.
> Go for the claws, if we're lucky we can break them and ruin his offense.

So, from what I can tell so far, we're moving to be the tank for Flidais? Sounds fine by me.
>>
Hey Guys I won't be running today but I will be guest on a /q/uest podcast at 5:00 pm CST

Link if you guys care: https://discord.gg/SryVcMh
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

CRAW stands and charges at Flidais

You prep your vines to tangle and hold him down while Flidais takes aim to finish off the crab

roll 2 d100
>>
Rolled 19, 40 = 59 (2d100)

>>1020053
Here we go
>>
File: 1473254181479.png (204KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
1473254181479.png
204KB, 600x468px
>>1020193
And I only have myself to blame
>>
Rolled 91, 65 = 156 (2d100)

>>1020053
>>
>>1020384
That's more fuckin' like it.
>>
File: CRAW 3.jpg (6KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
CRAW 3.jpg
6KB, 247x204px
As CRAW charges forward he collapses on his side from his other left legs giving out underneath him.

The moment CRAW hits the floor you send your vines out to entangle him, wrapping around CRAW's body and massive claw.

"Flidais, take the shot!" You yell as you fight against the undead's strength.

Flidais' arrow flies true and while CRAW can do nothing but watch as the arrow pierces his face, obliterating the soft, rotting flesh.

As CRAW's shuttering comes to an end you notice that there are two souls that can be absorbed, rather than the one from the bear...

Though the necromancer is getting father away the longer you wait.

You
>absorb 1 soul, 1 for Flidais
>take both
>give both to Flidais
>chase necromancer
>other
>>
>>1020682
>>chase necromancer
>>
>>1020682
> Give both to Flidais.
Hopefully this means we won't have to tank so much for her, though she will be a bit ahead of us.
> Chase the Necromancer.
Can't let the sonuvabitch continue his fuckery somewhere else.
>>
>>1020682
>Chase necromancer
If we can absorb some later, great, but we need to take him down first
>>
>>1020682

>absorb 1 soul, 1 for Flidais

Then

>chase necromancer
>>
>>1020682
>>give both to Flidais
>>chase necromancer
>>
File: Necromancer.jpg (9KB, 163x309px) Image search: [Google]
Necromancer.jpg
9KB, 163x309px
"Flidais! You get the souls I'll grab the necromancer" You yell as you take off after the robed man.

You take off down the tunnels in pursuit of the target, legs pumping as you catch a glimpse of his red robes.

As you approach he notices you are following but is slowed significantly by his apparel.

With a single vine lashing out, you over take him and pin him to the ground.

You:
>Kill - he is magical
>question - what?
>other
>>
>>1032570
> Bind his limbs, and hands with vines or roots, and gag him to prevent any kind of words, gestures or commands, both verbal and non-verbal.
Gotta neutralize his ability to cast spells.
> Drag him back to Flidais before interrogating him.
He'll be hard-pressed to beat us together, without any minions. Flidais and Lance can play good cop/bad cop during the interrogation, but if he clams up and refuses to budge, we can keep him prisoner in a tree. Maybe a few weeks living in total darkness and silence, with only his thoughts to keep him company, and kept alive by a plant-based IV nutrient drip will break his will.

Also, I say we stay on the lookout for any similar signs of necromancy or unnatural forces; I doubt this jackass was working alone.
>>
also I know I was dead a few days but I'll try to keep things more consistent
>>
>>1033184
This
>>
File: Armor of the forest.jpg (8KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
Armor of the forest.jpg
8KB, 258x195px
You wrap your vines around the necromancer and lift him, preventing any movement and stopping his voice.

You walk back to Flidais and see her restringing her bow.

"Oh is that the guy?" She asks as you keep him held up.

"Yeah, I think he may have some info on whats going." You say as you bring him down to your level.

>Where are you from?
>How did you get powers?
>Why are you here?
>What do you know about magic?
>other
>>
>>1034271
porque no los all of them?
>>
>>1034271
> Play bad cop while Flidais plays good cop.
> If he tries to cast a spell or spits an insult, use a vine to hang him from a rafter and choke him before letting him back down.
> Ask all the questions.
>>
>>1034271
> Play bad cop while Flidais plays good cop.
> If he tries to cast a spell or spits an insult, use a vine to hang him from a rafter and choke him before letting him back down.
> Ask all the questions.
>>
>>1034271
A little critique; your writing isn't bad, but its been very non-descriptive. I want to see more of the environment, the combat, the interactions between the characters. It doesn't necessarily have to be a huge block of words, but give me something to chew on.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.