[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walking Dead Play by Post Roleplay Main Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: wd-screen_MAIN1-538x218.jpg (26KB, 538x218px) Image search: [Google]
wd-screen_MAIN1-538x218.jpg
26KB, 538x218px
>OOC
>>1011360
>Character:David Lynch
>>1011367

I'd been wandering the forest path for days now. The sun beat down on my skin as cicadas screeched liked nails on a chalkboard.

>Raahh

I turned around and saw a Walker approaching. Swiftly, I flipped my butterfly knife open as they came closer.

I sent the knife into the walkers skull, which made a satisfying "scruch" sound. I swallowed and felt my thirst as my spit hit my throat like a rock. I needed to find water, fast
>>
File: Samson.png (332KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
Samson.png
332KB, 1024x724px
>>1011530

I'd been camping out for a while now, since the gringo patrol got themselves eaten, when I heard noises. Figured it was more of those dead heads but it turned out to be some guy cuttin' them all up.

Not sure about the guy yet. Gonna stay hidden and wait a minute.
>>
File: 960.jpg (114KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
114KB, 960x540px
Ive been trying to get out of the city for a long time and just got out and found my way in the woods

I heard rusling and walk over to find out what it is with m1911 out and ready
>>
>>1011529
*Sigh* I think I have enough distance for at least a day. Damn, will they ever just say screw this and go back home? It' not like I'm the only doctor in the world. Hope my brothers are having a better time than me.
>>
Hey op do you say that out loud or what
>>
>>1011551
>(OOC if you can put your characters name in the name field)

I found a stream and started putting some water into my canteen. Man, I was going to enjoy this.

I heard some rustling and turned around. It was a kid in a hoodie holding a pistol! I held my hands up in surrender in case he planned on shooting me, but I had a plan if he tried anything funny.
>>
Are we already grouped up in the forest path or do we get separate intros in this quest?
>>
>>1011563
you can start out wherever you like
>>
>>1011551
>>1011560

You follow the man to a nearby stream. That's dirty water. He'll be sick if he takes more than a sip of that. Luckily you know a clean stream barely a quarter mile from here.

That's when the kid jumps out with a gun. Damn. No telling what the kid will do. The knife guy seems okay. I'll show him the stream of clean water but I don't know about the kid yet.

I take out my revolver and aim it at him from the bushes. I'll only shoot him if he shoots the guy with the knife.
>>
Ask the man if he plans to do anything that ill shot but he seems cool and explaun that i thought he may have been some food
>>
Clutching a baseball bat, I trudge fearfully through the forest path, thankful for being able to get out of the city but also afraid that I wouldn't be able to survive out in the wild. According to the map I looted from the Ranger's Station there should be a stream where I can rest a bit, but where?
>>
>>1011576
Wait, is that rustling? I honestly don't want to run into any monsters, but I might as well check it out. Just in case.
>>
What's with all that noise? Should I check it or not?
>>
>>1011580
Is...is that a chinaman in a suit with a baseball bat sneaking up on me?

That's it. I'm done hiding.

I lift myself from the brush and raise my revolver while I cock it.

"Let's all just cool down and put away the guns."

I nod toward the man with the knife, "That water's dirty. I wouldn't drink too much of it unless you plan on losin' whatever food ya had. You boys can follow me to a clean stream if you want."
>>
>>1011575
The kid draws his gun down and I feel a sense of relief.

"No, I don't have any food. Go away" I say to him. I kept my hand by my throwing knife in case he tries anything.

>>1011570

I turn around to collect more water and see someone peering in from the bushes. "Hey you, in the bushes. Come out now, I can see you!"
>>
>>1011589
redact the second part of this post
>>
>>1011593
eh, we can just switch the order of the posts and it still makes sense. You call me out and I reveal myself
>>
>>1011597
ok
>>
>>1011588
I trudge quietly towards the area where the rustling is, hearing the sound grow louder. Suddenly, a voice rings out, calling for someone to reveal themselves. I assume that's me, drop my bat and immediately run to kneel at the feet of the one with the voice, muttering apologies.
>>
also try and use the character thread for out of character posts, save's room on here
>>
>>1011603
I see an Asian man run up and get on his knees apologizing. What in the Sam Hell?

"Get the fuck off the floor" I say to him

OOC that's fucking hilarious lol
>>
>>1011609
I get up and bow.
"S-sorry, sir. I only wanted to establish that I wasn't a threat. Could you direct me to the nearest stream? I've been traveling for a long time and I'm out of water."
>>
>>1011618
>>1011609
I lower my gun in shock. These people are crazy.

"Okay, everyone follow me for clean water!"
>>
>>1011618
"Hmm. Well there's a stream behind us, but that old man claims there's some cleaner water somewhere else"

I found myself surrounded by a group of people. I didn't quite like this situation and I'm ready to slit the throat of the first guy who makes a move.
>>
I put my gun in the holster and fallow them to the stream and also ask if their is a good hunting spot
>>
Huh, it seems they're heading somewhere. I guess I'll follow them.
>>
I look around to see if any one else is around or any threats
>>
>>1011630
"Yeah, back in the day my uncle would take me out here for hunting. We could probably find some rabbits easily"
>>
I ask if we can go soon to get the next meal
>>
I follow along sheepishly
>>
I ask if any one knows what time it is or looks like
>>
As we fill up the stream, I hear rustling in the bushes. Ah crap.

Walkers started pouring out from all around us! I grabbed my throwing knife and sent it flying through the skull of a Zed. I ran up to it, pulled it out and signaled for the group to follow me out on to the road.
>>
I pull out my m1911 and get ready to shot at the next dead that grabes me
>>
I pick up my baseball bat and hang back, hoping that these tough guys will pick up the slack while my pasty salaryman ass takes out the stragglers.
>>
Yell at the asian fuck to help the knife dude so we make less sound
>>
I push some DeadHeads off with my cane and take out my bowie knife to stab them with.

"We gotta get out of here!"
>>
Help the old man with any dead by carring him
>>
>>1011663
I help the knife dude immediately due to my submissive nature
>>
>>1011665
"Everyone, follow me!" I said as I waved at them.

We quickly made a run for it and made it back onto the main road.

"So the reason you're all in this forest is for that Woodbury place, huh?"
>>
Tell the old man to stabe any dead that get to graby
>>
Fallow knife dude with the old man still on my back running as fast as posible
>>
And respond to knife dude saying that i was just trying to get out of the city and ran into you guys
>>
>>1011669
"Yes. I've been following the rumors of a safe haven for days now. Honestly I don't care if it's just a rumor or not. It is something to do, I suppose"
>>
>>1011674
"Wha-"

The kid picks me up and tells me to stab anything that gets grabby.

>>1011669

"I been camping out here for a few weeks. Heard about the safe haven but didn't think I needed it."
>>
I ask for everyones name after we get away from the dead
>>
The 4 (5?) of us headed down the main roads for some while. We swapped names and stories along the way. We found a building with some food in it and traveled onward.

We climbed a cliff and saw it. Woodbury. Finally, a place to call home

We came to the gates and asked the guards for permission to come in.
>>
>>1011694
"I am... how you say... Jugemu Nakamura. I used to work in an office in Atlanta."
>>
Im jake and i used to work in atlanta as well but as a fry cook tho
>>
"Name's Samson. I worked down by the border before the outbreak. Too much trouble and not enough food on the land down there though."
>>
I ask samson what job he had down near the border
>>
>>1011723
"Was a truck driver back in the day. Then I started making better money getting people passed the border. I'd like to think I was the best Coyote east of Arizona."
>>
I thank him for being honust at the least
>>
"Name's David. No, I've never scalped anyone"
>>
I wonder why david wold say that he never scalped anyone if no one asked
>>
We get past the guards and into the main square of Woodbury.

"Hello, I'm The Governor. Welcome to Woodbury"

A tall man with brown hair greets us. So this must be their leader.

"Please, stay for dinner" he adds
>>
>>1011758
I bow to our host
>>
I say hello to the governer
>>
>>1011529
>>1011898
I camp out several miles away in a ravine for the night. Tomorrow I need to find communication, I think to myself.
>>
>>1011529

>>1011773

A few hours after the group has passed through the woods and to Woodbury Keith is making his way through the forest as he comes up on a small stream. He decides to take a break and get refreshed while he has the opportunity. As he begins getting a drink from the stream he notices footprints nearby and seem to travel off all in the same direction. "Perhaps I should check that out" He contemplates to himself as he sits back in the shade against a nearby tree slowly sipping his freshly filled canteen.
>>
>>1011935
As I was falling asleep, I heard the familiar crunching of leaves nearby somewhere near the stream. I grab my gun and move up near the edge of the treeline and watch a man fill up his canteen.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.