[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bounty Hunter Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Ice_tower_Vue_6_5_img.jpg (368KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ice_tower_Vue_6_5_img.jpg
368KB, 1600x900px
The clumps of permafrost dirt crunch under your horse's hooves as bitter cold winds cut through your cloak and straight to the bone.

"God I hate the cold." Says the man trailing behind you

"Then why are you this far North?" You ask

He raised his hands showing the iron shackles with a thick rope leading to your saddle.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that." You muse

You hear "fucking prick" under his breath behind you. You look ahead and see Shiverspire. One of the few cities that manage to survive this far north, they rely almost entirely on imports alone to keep them afloat.

As you admirr the beautiful sleek tower that resides at the center of the city you hear something that sets you on edge. A low grunt and the snap of a branch. You try to listen more intently when your 'guest' speaks up.

"Look, mate I'm sure we can work out a deal. What are you getting for this? 200 gold. I can pay you 500." He says

>Shut up
>You expect me to believe you have that kind of cash?
>Yank on the rope
>*Call out* Show yourself!
>>
>>1011266
>>*Call out* Show yourself!
>>
>>1011266
>>You expect me to believe you have that kind of cash?
>>
>>1011266
>>Shut up
>>
>>1011266
>>
>>1011266
>>
>>1011266
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.