[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kaiju Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: monster-eye.jpg (27KB, 455x306px) Image search: [Google]
monster-eye.jpg
27KB, 455x306px
(If this has been done too recently, please tell me to fuck off, and if this is just a bad idea, please call me an aspie and don't waste too much of your time.) One day, not too long ago, a giant monster appeared. Not much is known about this monster, whether it rose from the sea, descended from space, or has been hidden on land all this time, but there is one thing that everybody knows about this monster. It hates humanity as a whole. You are this monster.
>Choose; Amphibious, purely land-based, or avian.
>Choose; Purely physical destruction, other (lasers and shit), or a combination of both.
>Choose; Small and agile, large and slow, or a nice middle ground.
>Give a brief description of the kaiju.
Whichever comment gets the most replied is the one that gets chosen. If nobody replies to any other comment, I'll randomly decide on one, some way or another.
>>
File: OC DO NOT STEAL.jpg (72KB, 1024x741px) Image search: [Google]
OC DO NOT STEAL.jpg
72KB, 1024x741px
>>1010433
>Amphibious
>Lazerz
>Small and agile
>Pic Related
>>
>>1010433
>avian.
>combination of both. Claws, teeth and Cyrokinetic beams
>Small and agile
>baby Bird of blizzards.
>>
>>1010482
>>1010502
Alright, in about 10 minutes, I'll flip a coin to choose one of these.
>>
>>1010433
>>1010502
second
>>
>>1010544
>>1010502
Just when the world was prepared to admit that there was something unnatural about the blizzards popping up everywhere, you flew through and razed a small town in Canada, leaving nothing behind but collapsed buildings and frozen corpses. Around the same time that a small group of survivors reached a larger city, begging for help, you descended on that city, and only partially destroyed it before tiring, and flapping back up into the Great White North to rest for awhile. As you slumbered, word of you spread like wildfire, and soon the whole world was paranoid that you would attack their countries, and began preparing for full-scale war against you. You’ve only just awoken, and now you’re hungry.
>Go finish off the city, and snatch up any survivors.
>Set your sights on a new, warmer target, and head down towards America.
>Fly to a different continent.
>>
>>1010587
>>Go finish off the city, and snatch up any survivors.
>>
>>1010587
>>Go finish off the city, and snatch up any survivors.
>>
>>1010589
>>1010592
You stretch your wings out, and flap them experimentally a few times, before lifting off and flying back to the partially destroyed city. Some of the half-toppled buildings are already being repaired, and enjoy yourself a little more when you topple them completely. There are a handful of soldiers at the heart of the city, but they pose little threat to you. A few stray bullets do fire off into your sensitive wing membranes, but they only cause slight discomfort, and you make short work of the soldiers and the survivors they were protecting. Now that the building is empty, you find that it would make a good place to rest. The only problem is, the only entrance is a little too small for you to enter through.

>Force your way inside, and risk toppling the building.
>Set off towards America.
>Rest on the top of the building.
>>
>>1010636
>>Rest on the top of the building.
>>
>>1010636
>>Rest on the top of the building.
>>
>>1010636
>Rest on the top of the building.
>>
>>1010646
>>1010656
You scale the building rather than fly up, to conserve your energy, and nestle up on top. After a few days of sleeping, an insistent buzzing wakes you up. You look around for the source of the noise, and see a small army heading towards you, composed of tanks, helicopters, and other military vehicles. The tanks are about thirty minutes away from where you are right now, the helicopters only five.

>Roll to engage the helicopters.
>Flee.
>>
>>1010673
Can we bat rocks/debris at them?
>>
>>1010673
>>Roll to engage the helicopters.
>>
>>1010673
>>
>>1010687
>>1010678
(You can, but you were supposed to roll dice to do it. ("dice+1d20" in the options field, without the quotation marks.))
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1010724
you didn't say what kind of dice.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>1010724
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1010724
>>
>>1010724
We usually roll for things AFTER we've decided to do things in pretty much every quest.
>>
>>1010742
ah, my bad. well, it was unanimous anyway.))
>>1010736
>>1010737
>>1010738
(13+4+9) ÷ 3 ~ 9.

You screech at the incoming helicopters, and attempt to throw chunks of the building at it. Attempting to lift them sends pain shooting through the small bullet holes in your membranes, and you drop the rubble you were lifting with the tips of your wings. You instead flap to lift yourself off of the roof, and hover there as you attempt to lift the rubble with one talon. In the time it takes you to get set up, the buzzing turns into loud roaring, and a rapid barrage of gunfire passes dangerously close to your right wing.

>Try again.
>Flee.
>>
>>1010762
>Lay two eggs on building before fleeing.
Guys, we might not make it.
>>
>>1010762
First
>>1010773
Then
>Flee
>>
>>1010773
>>1010791
you can't just lay eggs on command you madlads)
>>
>>1010809
>Flee to go find a mate.
We need to get in the game, gurl
>>
>>1010809
Who says this isn't like Godzilla (1998)? Other than you of course
>>
>>1010813
>>1010816
god damn you madlads))

You lift off, and flee, making serpentine maneuvers to avoid gunfire. The pain in your wing intensifies, but you manage to cover a lot of ground before stopping to rest. When you land, a strange, familiar scent catches your nose, from a far away place. With your wing in such bad shape, you might not make it there, but you could walk the rest of the way. On the other hand, your original nest is close enough to fly to.

>Fly to your nest, take some time to heal up.
>Follow the scent.
>>
>>1010842
Can we molt our wings and regrow them?
>>
File: trap.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>1010842
>>Follow the scent.
>>
>>1010852
no.
>>
>>1010842
>Follow the scent.
We were born yesterday.
>>
I've got to get some sleep but i'll be back in the morn'
>>
>>1010860
>>1010888
You take a brief moment to rest, then set off again. You fly for days at a slower oace, again, trying to maintain your energy, and by the time you reached your destination, the heat is really getting ti you. You're somewhere in the Southeastern part of America, and a large factory is nearby, and you're absolutely positive that the source of the scent is somewhere nearby.

>Check out the factory.
>Check out the forests nearby.
>>
>>1010899
No, we didn't rest up and fly all the way there, we walked over there.
>>
>>1010899
Why didn't we have to roll for evading the military as we went through all of America? That's what the Interstate is there for: Defense.
>>
>>1010906
because you're small and agile. if you had been a big or medium boy, you would have had to roll
>>
>>1010946
We're a boy?
>>
>>1010899
>Check out the forests nearby.
What does a big boy like us eat?
>>
>>1010946
How big/small am I?
Do I have wing arms and I walk on all fours?
>>
>>1010899
>Check out the factory.
>>
>>1010899
>>Check out the forests nearby.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.