[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Tale in Ruins: A Dice-less Storytelling Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: book-icon-256px-copy.png (69KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
book-icon-256px-copy.png
69KB, 250x250px
Okay, I feel like hosting a storytelling RP that doubles as a fun Literary RP that make our takes on specific TV shows/Books/Movies/Video Games.

Before we start, I will like you to vote which game length and what narrative style will we play, along with a TV shows/Books/Movies/Video Games that you want to crash.

>Game Suggestion

Game Length:
Short: 3 Act Structure
Medium: 6 Act Structure
Long: 12 Act Structure

Narration Style:
Linear Style: Only the GM will proceed to the story while the players will interact the responses

Non-Linear Style: The GM and the players will proceed to the story and also interact the responses as it progresses.

Roulette style: When the game had started, a player will be chosen as a GM randomly, once it was picked, the gm will have 10 story progression turns before another player will have theirs once the turn as a gm is over.

However, depending on the styles of Linear and Non-Linear on roulette, it will be effective by this choice.

After you have voted the length and style, suggest a TV show, Book, Movie or Video Game would you like get this treatment.
>>
I will look at your responses in the morning.

In the meantime, I hope you have a fun time voting and I will catch you on the flip-side.

>Note: Sorry about the grammar errors if you spot one.
>>
>>1006652
>Medium: 6 Act Structure
>Linear Style
>G Gundam
>>
Medium
Linear.
Yu Yu Hakusho
>>
>>1006652

Medium
Linear

Tv show: Grimm
>>
>Medium
> Linear

Not sure what you meant with the suggestion thing so I am just going to say: At the mountains of madness by Lovecraft.
>>
Morning Guys! How's the voting so far? Maybe if I get 10 or 15 suggestions, I will randomly pick their choices to have a specific TV show, Book, Movie or Video Game to get the Tale in Ruins treatment.
>>
Also a reminder here: Some of the things that you suggested will possibly be a 50/50 chance of it getting into the picking phases or not because I have not either seen it, read it or played it before.
>>
>Hugs and kisses from God-tier Chan
>>
>>1006652
Long: 12 Act Structure
Linear Style
Super Robot Wars
>>
>>1006652
Okay, It's takes forever to respond I will go with Grimm in the medium linear route. I will set up the game and it's discord channel for hell's sakes.

We would possibly cover the first 2 seasons of the show before we move on to another one.

Please wait and have fun discussing stuff right here for now.
>>
The first quest is up! >>1008188
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.