[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armageddon City

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: TPKS.jpg (224KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
TPKS.jpg
224KB, 1024x640px
It is a fairly average school day. Your teacher Ms. Olivier is going on a long speech about the importance of some book you are reading in class. Their are two weeks left of the school year and as a senior you couldn't care less about school at this point. You give a glance out the window of the building and see the city streets abuzz with life. You nod off and when you come to the principle has put the school on lock down. Faint explosions can be heard from outside. Ms. Olivier is telling everyone to get to the back of the class until the police arrive, your friend Julia grabs your arm she pulls you to the back of the class. Her red hair and freckles make her stand out from everyone else. Someone taps you from behind a large kid with black hair named Todd hands you your ID. "You left this on your desk" he gives you a smile.

What does your ID read?
Name?
Gender?
age? (17-18)

General summary the world is ending, magic is back. Will you defend your peers and build a new kingdom or join the ranks of magic creatures and attempt to take over this once peaceful city?
>>
>>10037
>Ron D'Rune
>Male
>Age:18
>>
>>10037
Cameron Johnson
Male
>>
You give Todd a thankful nod. "What do you think is going on" Julia whispers to you. Julia has been a friend since you were little. She grew up in a shitty home and mostly resorted to shoplifting to feed herself. Todd to your knowledge was the opposite. You never hung around him much but you know he was pretty well off and got near perfect marks in class.

An explosion rocks the classroom and gun fire can be heard from outside. A flying man looks in the window and shoots a fireball. He kills several of your class mates. He laughs and throws another down at some officers below.

Many of the students run out of the classroom. What do you do?

I'll refrain from giving a name for now as its a tie.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.