[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Godhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 21

File: GtB4OeW.png (1MB, 945x300px) Image search: [Google]
GtB4OeW.png
1MB, 945x300px
A message goes out through the endless expanse of the multiverse, it is heard everywhere in the ethereal plane of the gods, although not many will answer it's call. The wave of power energises everything it touches with a feeling of hope and gives directions to a small universe on the edges of the multiverse.
You will take on the role of a deity arriving in a new universe. Using the reality altering power of acts, you will shape the world to your whim. Creating fantastical planets, magnificent beasts, and helping to shape civilizations. But you will not be alone in this task. Other players holding the same incredible power as you will be attempting to shape the world to fit their own purposes, even as you do.
The conflict that arises between gods with differing ideologies is a major theme of the game. Will you be able to settle these differences peacefully? Or will your attempts to one up your rival cause calamity on the mortal plane? Half the fun of the game is finding out.

A core component of this game is the management of your one and only resource. Acts, a representation of your godly power, are used to do nearly everything in this game. You gain more acts every turned based on how many people worship you. As well as how many things in the universe are within your “Spheres of influence.” These spheres do not represent how much territory you own, but rather what concepts fall most closely in line with your god. For instance. A god with the sphere of war will gain power from major conflicts in the universe. While a god of art will benefit from societies that patronizes the arts.

If you’re interested in playing, fill out the application below.

Name: Mortals for eons to come will pray to this name in reverence. To whom will they beg for blessings or mercy?
Appearance: How do you usually present yourself to other gods and mortals alike?
Spheres: You have three spheres of influence from which to gain power. What concepts do you hold divine dominion over? (Include a brief elaboration of your spheres where appropriate.)
Bio: Who are you? What are you? Do you enjoy long walks on the nebula?
>>
File: Celdar.jpg (81KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Celdar.jpg
81KB, 1024x576px
>>1001615
Name: Celdar
Appearance/bio: A gigantic black cell, inside it a vast ecosystem filled with all kinds of life forms and in its center lies the neural network that creates/is the mind of Celdar
Spheres:
Life, Celdar is a god of life and can spread, create and alter organisms.
Change, balance is death life only exists by the chance of the environment around it. If nothing ever changes there can never be life.
Energy, life needs energy and can only exists if it is able to efficiently convert it.
>>
File: Satyr Wine.jpg (47KB, 564x836px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr Wine.jpg
47KB, 564x836px
>>1001615
Name: Brilo
Appearance: Pic related
Spheres: Agriculture, to grow is to live
Drinks, enjoy what you grow
Rot, give back what you lived and enjoyed
Bio: Just someone who wants people to live, have fun and return to their to first home.
>>
File: Black Dragon.jpg (33KB, 564x597px) Image search: [Google]
Black Dragon.jpg
33KB, 564x597px
>>1001615
Name: Daltos
Appearance: Black Dragon (european) with gold etched scales in the patterns of runes
Belly of embeded gems, crystals, ores and valuble materials that occasionally sheds.
Sphreres: Fire, Patron God of Blacksmiths, Material wealth
(presumably we cant go for reality base concepts so)
Bio:
Cosmic hatchling left on a new universe to grow up in. Young and naive.
>>
>>1001615
Still alive?
>>
File: mindfuck.jpg (2MB, 2048x1247px) Image search: [Google]
mindfuck.jpg
2MB, 2048x1247px
Name: Kyn
Appearance: A human skeleton, flowing with strange patterns, esoteric scripts, various droning noises and vibrations.
Spheres: Hallucination, Language, Music
Bio: Once a human being, now violently enlightened, awakened to godhood.
>>
File: Ootra.jpg (42KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Ootra.jpg
42KB, 700x525px
>>1001615
Name: Ootra, first and last midwife
Appearance: An old, warm woman in the garb of a midwife, often accompanied by two gleeful, beautiful women.
Spheres: birth, natural death (including of desease etc,), Patron God of Midwives,
Bio: Ootra grows the souls of beast and men in her great garden, where she pampers them and keeps them safe, as she loves all of them, and she does not want them to get into danger. Evra and Bethra, her daughters consider her overly protective and often steal souls to implant them in women(Evra) or female beasts (Bethra), whom Ootra watches anxiously and accompanes them ont heir journeys to the last relief where she can again take them back to her garden at a lifeÄs succesful end.
>>
>>1001698
Yup, waiting for 6 players.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 492x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 492x700px
>>1001615
>Name:
Al Ciccus, the Guide

>Appearance:
A small, funny man of blue skin. He dresses in strange, ancient colorful clothes and is always seen holding a broken compass and the tiny statue of a snake.

>Spheres:
Peace. When there is peace, a man can think. When a man can think, he can find his path. When he finds his path, he makes his first step in life.
Determination. During a man's path, one can face all kinds of hardships. Only through determination they may overcome them and prosper.
Ecstasy. When one's Path is over, they reach a new state of being. One that is not governed by anything other than he who reached it. In this state, only ecstasy is experienced.

>Bio:
Some believe that he was once a man that reached the end of his "Path" and ascended to godhood, others believe that he was born from the desperate wails of human sinners that wished for a way through which their sins to be forgiven. In truth, Al Ciccus simply is. He has existed since the start as a guide, for his objective is to accompany all mortals through their own Paths, through which they may all reach Ecstasy and live together in peace and harmony for eternity.
>>
You all arrive in the small universe to find it completely empty but for one thing in the very center, a spirit that no matter which way you are facing you see the same thing, a black dot encircled by a white ring. The area around the spirit has and unusually thin barrier between the physical and ethereal planes.

Before you can do anything, a burst of energy coming from the spirit fills you with divine power. It leaves you with a feeling of a vast, silent void within you, much like the void you see in front of you. You have an urge to fill this void using the power the spirit has given you.
Cosmic bodies
Create Earth like planet: 24 acts.
Create moon sized planet: 3 acts.
Create mars sized planet: 6 acts.
Create Earth sized planet: 12 acts.
Create useful minerals for a planet: 1/3rd the cost of the planet.
Create water: 2/3rds the cost of a planet. This will create earth levels of water.
Create an atmosphere for a planet: 1 act. Earth sized planets come with an atmosphere by default.
Create rings for a planet: 1 act. Or, specify a planet has rings when you create it at no extra cost.

Life
Basic life: 1 act. Mindless creatures, plants, and insects. The base of many ecosystems.
Small animals: 1-2 acts. Usually innocuous and unintimidating, creatures of this size are often overlooked by other mortals. But hold great potential in creative hands.
Medium animals: 2-3 acts. Lacking both the overwhelming numbers of miniscule creatures, and the monstrous size of titans, it is commonly agreed upon that creatures of this size are inherently uninteresting.
Large animals: 3-4 acts. Physically imposing and powerful. Large creatures are not to be provoked lightly.
Titans: 4+ acts. Kings and Queens of nature. Titans are inherently rare, as they require massive amounts of food to sustain themselves. A titan’s presence can strike awe in lesser beings. And their corpse acts as a feast for scavengers far and wide that can last for weeks.

Continued...
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 308x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 308x430px
>>1001615
Name: Gnokireh

Appearance: He appears as a young boy of 10, and he carries himself as such. However, he is actually much, much older.

Spheres: God of curiosity, learning, and discovery

Bio: Long ago, Gnokireh was the wisest among his pantheon, nay his world. However, as punishment for giving knowledge (which lied within the domain of the Gods) to mortals, all his knowledge of the world and its workings was extricated from him. But he has come to see this as a gift, for now he can enjoy slowly discovering everything there is to know about the multiverse.
>>
Granting sentience and appearing to mortals
View Spoiler
Make a creature intelligent: 2 acts. This will affect a large population of any animal. Giving intelligence to some animals will result in different outcomes than others. More numerous, social animals are common targets for ascension. But borderline hive minds such as insect colonies, or the sparsely populated titans, are also entirely valid options.
Appear to mortals: 1+ acts. Simply descending into a village from the sky costs less than riding across the city in a flaming chariot followed by visions of angels that seem to stretch the imaginations of whoever lays eyes on them, leaving mortals struggling to find the words to describe their appearance later. But interacting with mortals requires an investment of acts. (Until Priests and Prophets come into play later on. More on them when they become relevant.)
Incarnate: 1 act to do so temporarily. 3 acts to do so until death. This allows you take on a mortal form in whatever way you wish. While mortal your omniscience is severely limited (though you can briefly regain it at the cost of one act, or have another god tell you what is happening in the universe.) While mortal, you will be perfectly fit and healthy, never age, and never give in to hunger or thirst. You can still be killed by mortal wounds. Though you will be far more resilient than any mortal could hope to be. You will be virtually unmatched in any profession you choose. Be it in the arts, in craftsmanship, or in battle. Your very presence will seem to hold divine weight, and your voice will carry with it a sound of ethereal beauty, or terror, or madness. Any of these properties can be diminished or done away with for the sake of appearing more worldly.

Alternate planes of existence
View Spoiler
Creating an alternate plane of existence: 5 acts. This will be enough to create any plane that does something simple. For instance, an afterlife to dump souls into. And it can be a pleasant afterlife, or a hellish one. They can be completely separate from the other planes of existence, such as the mortal or ethereal plane. Or be so close that the two planes can interact with each other in limited capacities. Such as a plane filled with the souls of the departed being close enough to the mortal plane as to create ghostly images of the dead in the land of the living, or vice versa.
Alter the rules of a plane of existence: 3+ acts. Some planes of existence may require their rules tweaked as time goes on. Or will simply require a larger act investment to accomplish what you want them to do. 3 acts will allow you to rewrite the laws of a plane of existence.
Create things in an alternate plane of existence: 1 act (usually.) Because these planes of existence are presumed to be mostly not interacting with the mortal realm, 1 act will get you almost whatever you want to create. However, the closer they are to the mortal plane, the more things will cost.
>>
Acts
Celdar-12
Brilo-12
Daltos-12
Kyn-12
Ootra-12
Al Ciccus-12
Gnokireh-12
>>
>>1001789
So, we free to post now?

If so, then i suppose we had better make a solar system. Do we have a star to begin with?
>>
File: dont_pay__the_ferryman.jpg (24KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
dont_pay__the_ferryman.jpg
24KB, 300x325px
>Name
Eish, the Ferryman
>Appearance
A shadowy figure in flowing black robes. Has no face, but his eyes are two starlike points of light shining from deep in his hood.
>Spheres
Death, the Afterlife, Mercy.
>Bio
Is actually pretty nice for a god of Death. Reassures the ones in his charge whilst reminding them that they will get what they deserve.

God, I hope I'm not too late
>>
>>1001789
I'm gonna take the hit.

ootra bends to the void and delivers from it a mars sized planet - The Garden.
>>
>>1001799
>God, I hope I'm not too late
Which one of us are you addressing with this remark?
>>
>>1001799
what hppens when realms overlap?
>>
>>1001772
Create Basic life, Celdar excretes a single-celled organism from its body. Celdar hopes it can harvest the energy coming from the spirit in the center of the universe.
>>
>>1001789
Daltos sheds scales into the void, creating the specks of light that shall become the stars
(no idea on cost).

>>1001804
I suppose you have a fight over it, or reach a compromise.
>>
>>1001798
Yes

Yes, there is one in the center of the universe.

>>1001799

You're not too late, I'll be stopping submissions once we hit 12 gods.
>>
>>1001802
All of you, I suppose.
>>1001804
Well, you are the goddess of natural death while I'm the god of death in general. I guess we work together to help the souls get to the afterlife.
>>
>>1001809
If Spheres overlap both parties get their reward.
>>
>>1001810
How many moves can we make?
For example, if i wanted to create a planet and give it water and minerals in the same turn, could i do that?
>>
>>1001816
Whoops, forgot to name myself
>>
>>1001819
yes
>>
>>1001810
Am I right in guessing that making life requires a planet to place it on?
Can I place life on the planet-- The Garden-- that Ootra just created? Or grant intelligence to Celdar's organisms?
>>
>>1001826

well then I'l creat water on the Garden
>>
>>1001826
Also, what exactly are "rings"?
>>
>>1001789
Plant the seed for mars sized planet, water, and medium animals
>>
>>1001836
Like on saturn
>>
Knowing that the new life will eventually die, Eish creates the Night Lands, where every soul will go when they leave this mortal coil.
>>
>>1001842
Well im guessing that the stars wont cost much, so ill use some more acts to create minerals on the garden.
2acts cost.
>>
>>1001826
you hit the cap yet?
>>
File: jungle.jpg (332KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
jungle.jpg
332KB, 1131x707px
>>1001772
Kyn observes a dark void, his empty eye sockets burning a golden flame. Opening his hands, rock, molten iron, magma, all the viscera of his creation flowing from his body. Coalescing together, a small moon-sized planet is the result. As of now, nothing more than rock and dust, and a thin atmosphere.

Leaning down, inspecting his child closer, he thinks.

From his maw, great waves of water, entire oceans, are spilled out unto the planet, crashing into it. They settle, the planet now more than half water.
[Moon sized planet, useful minerals, water, atmosphere, total -7 acts]

Kyn is pleased, but only for a time. He rips off a rib, fashioning it into a creature- and breathes into it life. It is average in stature, pale in tone. Bright, beautiful emerald eyes. He speaks to it. He fills its mind with images and music, all of it indecipherable, eyes, mouths, words and faces.
The creature awakens on it's home, a wet, small world, with bountiful plants and small insect-like creatures to feast upon.
[Medium animals, basic life, and intelligence, total -5 acts, leaving KYN with no acts left.]

Kyn rests, drifting in the void, silently watching his new home and his children.

Does my math check out, OP?
>>
>>1001851
Only on 8 gods out of 12, feel free to join in.
>>
Celdar creates more basic life but instead of the single-celled organisms drifting in the void, it tries to make organisms that can live on and in the rings around the spirit. Celdar makes it the creatures from the same matter as the ring so they can reproduce.
>>
>>1001826
I shall design two kinds of animals, and grant both intelligence.
The first will be large, capable of great physical feats. They will walk on two feet, and command the world around them. The azure markings covering their bodies will mark them as my creation. These will be known as gardia.
The second will be small, but clever. They will scamper along the ground on four legs. Their glowing azure eyes will mark them as my creation. These will be known as familia.
These two species will assist each other as they discover the world we are creating for them.

If I understand the rules correctly, this means I spend 2 acts on creating small animals, 3 acts on creating large animals, and 4 acts by giving intelligence to both, leaving me with 3 remaining for later use.
>>
>>1001840
Not sure what you mean by "plant the seed".
>>
>>1001891
Create one
>>
Celdar(10 acts) seeing the swirling rings around the center spirit realizes that a lot of energy for life can be gained from movement and creates a planet that makes use of this. He exudes a mars sized planet from its body and plants many vesicles on the planet that will excrete gas, the atmosphere created will be 3 times(3 acts?) bigger than the planet itself creating a gas giant. Celdar will make basic life that makes use of the swirling gasses as material for it's body and energy source. Celdar is now out of acts
>>
>>1001615
>Name:
Vel'Zuu

Appearance:

>Spheres:
War, Strength and Drive

War = Every fight, Battle every conflict is a way to grow stronger!

Strength = Too keep what you have safe and to take what you need if you have the ability and can protect it

Drive = Keep pushing for higher and higher heights with nothing being the limits

Bio = A god of the void, Something dark and evil but protective of those who swear loyalty too it. Enjoys long walks through hell, Walking the 3 headed dog and wooing mortal women to sin against there husbands.

This alright OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (545KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
545KB, 1920x1080px
>>1001789
Al Ciccus plucks an eye from the snake statue he always carries, and places that eye in the void. It quickly grows, forming a moon-sized world. It shall be The Eye.
(Moon sized planet 3 Acts)

He then takes the small planet, spits on it, and polishes it with care. From his spit, oceans flow, and the polishing creates creates shiny minerals, hidden deep within the ground.
(Water and minerals 3 Acts)

His work is not done. Determined to finish quickly, Al Ciccus blows on the planet, giving it air and atmosphere.
(Atmoshpere 1 Act)

Al Ciccus stands on his planet and dances merrily, bathing it in his joy and ecstasy. From his very being life starts and grows upon The Eye. Plants and insects are born, and they are colored, bright and active.
When he starts feeling tired, Al Ciccus stops, looks down at his compass, and follows it to wherever it points. Once arrived to a small clearing, he plucks a teeth from the statue of the snake, and plants it into the ground. From the teeth grow small beings, quick and agile, made to explore this new world. They have big eyes, to see all, and big mouths, to savour the sweetness of life. They are able to change the colour of their skin at will, and shall become beautiful, just as the world around them. Al Ciccus grants them intelligence. They will be his first initiates, the firsts to follow his Path.
(Create basic life, create small life, give intelligence 4 Acts)

In the end, Al Ciccus is left with 2 Acts. He decides to start meditating and assumes a comfortable position, floating in the void. He thinks on how to repair his snake statue, and hopes that it dosen't mind losing an eye and a tooth.
>>
>>1001861
The spirit does not exist in the physical plane, creating anything where it is in the equivalent place in the physical plane would make them burn up in the sun.
>>
>>1001900
The spirit in the center of the universe isn't the same in the physical plane, it is a sun on that side, are you sure you want to do this?
>>
>>1001879
I assume you want these on The Garden?
>>
File: Love time.jpg (65KB, 564x705px) Image search: [Google]
Love time.jpg
65KB, 564x705px
>>1001903
Pictured/appearance. Friend apparently said its from card game. I like it though

>>1001962
Might I inquire as to how we gain more acts?
>>
>>1001968
I presume there will be a summery update once everyone has roughly spent their points.
>>
>>1001968
You gain acts by having your spheres activated or by other means that you will find out soon.

>>1001975
I'm trying to go as fast as I can but this is a lot to sort through, I'll give a large update once I'm done making it.
>>
>>1001845
Actually, I should elaborate more. Eish gases on the new life wrought by his fellow gods, but knows that eventually, these new creations will grow old and die or encounter fatal mishaps on during their lifetimes. After they are released, where will their consciousnesses go? There is not yet a realm for the deceased to pass to once their time on the mortal plane is over. Eish's starry eyes twinkle a little as he resolves to solve this problem.

He creates an alternate plane of existence called the Night Lands, where the dead can seek their rest. This realm is separated from the Material Plane by the Black River, a rushing stream that acts as a buffer zone between the planes, located near the Plains of the Waiting, home to the ones who have yet to cross the Black River into the Night Lands. Any who wish to visit the Night Lands must first access the Plains of Waiting before they cross the river. (-5 acts)
>>
>>1001990
Dont worry call, happy to wait.
>>
>>1001990

Is there still room to join?
>>
>>1001990
Ah, Alright. Whelp time to throw up a Sphere then.

Create moon sized planet: 3 acts.
Minerals 1 Act
Create Water 2 Acts
Create Atmosphere 1 Act

Basic life: 1 act. Mindless creatures, plants, and insects. The base of many ecosystems.
>>
>>1001967
Not necessarily. There are now several planets made by other gods. Ideally I would like my creatures on every planet. But failing that, I would prefer a planet with basic life, water, an atmosphere, and mineral resources, such as Kyn's or Al Ciccus'.
>>
>>1001990
Next time, you could give us an anchor post each of us has to reply to with their move. That'll keep things from becoming too chaotic for both you and us.
>>
File: Monster_glacius_large.jpg (105KB, 722x454px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_glacius_large.jpg
105KB, 722x454px
>>1001615
If its not to late to join

Name:Frashen
Appearance: pic related
Spheres: Cold: When there is nothing there is Cold, it all starts here before heat is born
Civilization: Without this mortals are lost, but with it they gain purpose
Power:Without this nothing can be done, everything uses some semblance of power, especially the gods.

Bio: Frashen is simply the concept of cold taken form, not many know why he does what he does save for himself. Perhaps in time this will become known.

Also can we do stuff on others planet made by others?
>>
>>1002033
Well we are destined to have a strange dynamic.
>>
>>1002033
Don't come near my crops. You may chill my drinks.
>>
>>1001962
I didn't mean to put the planet in the sun or something like that. Just making a gas giant.(with life ofc)
>>
Ootra creates a mars sized planet and names it The garden.
This costs them 6 acts.

Out of the spirit comes a beam of light to Ootra that fills them with divine energy, They gain 12 acts.

Celdar creates single celled life on The Garden, costing them 1 act. Ootra gains 1 act from the Birth.

The single celled life on The Garden dies as there is no water, this gives Eish gets 1 act from Death.

Daltos makes a little light show in the void, it doesn’t do much but it’s pretty, some of the specks of light stay though and form stars (Not suns, these don’t have mass and only provide a little light.), Daltos uses up 2 acts in the process.

Ootra creates water on The Garden costing them 4 acts. Celdar gains 1 act from the Change

Brilo creates a yet unnamed mars sized planet with water and attempts to create medium sized creatures of undetermined nature, but does not have the acts yet. this costs them 10 acts.

Daltos creates minerals on The Garden costing them 2 acts. Celdar gains 1 act from the change.

Eish creates a separate plane where all who die will go to after death and within it he creates the Black River that separates the planes of Waiting (Where the dead go) from the rest of the dead lands, this costs them 6 acts.

The spirit fires another beam of light, this time at Eish, granting them 12 acts.

Kyn creates a yet unnamed moon sized planet with water, minerals, and an atmosphere using 7 acts.

Kyn creates medium sized sentient life and basic life on the yet unnamed moon sized planet using 5 acts. Ootra gains 1 act from Birth.

The Gardia and Familia quickly take a liking to one another, working alongside one another. They are indifferent to the pale unnamed humanoids with emerald eyes and they are indifferent to them as well for the time being. Al Ciccus Gains 1 act from Peace.

Gnokireh creates two sentient creatures on the unnamed moon sized planet, one large and one small using 9 acts. Ootra gains 1 act from birth

Celdar creates a mars sized planet with an atmosphere 3 times bigger than itself and basic life using 10 acts. Ootra gains 1 act from Birth.

Celdar is hit by a beam of divine light from the spirit that grants them 12 acts.

Vel’Zuu arrives in the small universe and is greeted with a beam of divine light from the spirit that grants him 12 acts.

Al Ciccus creates a moon sized planet named The Eye with basic life and small intelligent life using 11 acts. Ootra gains 1 act from Birth.

Vel’Zuu creates an unnamed moon sized planet with water, minerals, an atmosphere, and basic life using 8 acts. Ootra gains 1 act from Birth.

Frashen arrives in the small universe and is greeted by a beam of divine light from the spirit which gives him 12 acts. Frashen gains 1 act from Power.

Celdar gains 3 acts from life. Frashen gains 1 act from Cold.

Acts
Celdar-18
Brilo-0
Daltos-8
Kyn-0
Ootra-17
Al Ciccus-2
Gnokireh-3
Eish-20
Vel’Zuu-4
Frashen-14
>>
Eish makes the Plains of Waiting the place where spirits go initially before they cross into the Night Lands proper. (-3 acts)
>>
>>1002249
I shall name my planet Zila.
>>
>>1002249
Ootra walks her sanctuary, the garden of souls (making plane of existance, 5 acts). Here, she gros and tends to the souls of things yet to be, to keep them safe and protec tthem, and to eventually have them stlen by her daughters.

Once she sees the galaxy teeming with life, stolen sous, she endevours to bring them back if they perish as they are meant to, not to fall into the darkness of eternal wait (3 acts for significant effect in alternate plane)

also, she blesses the Garden with an atmosphere. (1 act)
>>
>>1002284
*grows
*stolen
*souls

this keyboard is fucked.
>>
>>1002249
The Small moon shall be named rather simple and plain Tizual.

>Seed it with Titans for the first generation so they may claim their land and fight over it and what resources are around.

We can add intellgence to them after we put them down right?

Jesus Christ those boosts.
>>
>>1002287
Forgot my name.
>>
>>1002249
Mortal manifestation as dragon form
(3 acts)
Proceed to physically teach nominal (like us humans irl) intelligent life how to use fire. Start small.
>>
>>1002249
KYN continues his rest, observing his planet. He keeps an eye on Al Ciccus' beings interacting with his own, observing curiously, still exhausted from the creation.
>>
>>1002284
As Evra has no souls she deems suitable to steal, only Bethra does, and Evra dances and sings, drawing Ootras attentinon away from her other daughter so she can take the seeds of life.

Bethra then goes out, dancing her own brutish dance and singing her voiceless song, dispensing life to a loveless world of instinct. (manifestation, 3 acts)
>>
>>1002249
Al Ciccus decides that the name of the beings that inhabit The Eye shall be "Kalidons"
He then incarnates into one of them temporairly. As a Kalidon, he beckons others of his kin to him. He then starts preaching about the Path, and more importantly about the endless ecstasy that awaits those who pursue it. Al Ciccus uses his godly powers to give his voice a divine allure, which will hopefully bring more Kalidons to follow the Path.
He then moves over to another planet, this one unnamed, created by the god Kyn. There, he takes the form of a Gardia, one of the giants, and does the same, preaching about the Path. He promises nothing but joy to those that follow it, but reminds them that only through Peace and Determination they will get the chance to experience such bliss.
(2 temporary incarnations, 2 Acts)

>>1002308
The Gardia and Familia aren't mine. They're Gnokireh's.
>>
>>1002249
This "Garden" will be a good place to begin Civilization. It will do nicely. But first they need to be able to sustain themselves.

Using 2 acts I add basic life and small creatures this way the larger beings can be fed.

Then using 4 acts I make medium sized creatures and give them intelligence.

Then finally I will make beings in my own image, Titans. Beings radiating Cold to lead and Nurture the medium sized creatures using their great natural power to lead and begin the inklings of civilization. I will be using 7 acts for this, 5 to create them and to give them their cold aura, and 2 for give them intelligence.

Then my final act, I will temporarily Incarnate and tell them their purpose, to lead and nurture the lesser beings as leaders to begin Civilization. For without that, the lesser beings have no purpose. Using 1 act in the progress.

With all my Acts spent, I simply wait and observe.
>>
>>1002335
Damn, sorry. The Spanish names got me mixed up.
>>
>>1002340

Oh there are intelligent beings as well already?

So Evra will visit the mortal world as well! Graceful dance and gleeful singing will bring life to those of mind and soul! (mortal manifestation 3 acts)
>>
>>1002287
Yes

By the way, It would make this a lot easier for me if you would name your creations.
>>
>>1002355
Just call my planet Kynos.
>>
>>1002355

Is it still cool for me to join in?
>>
>>1002340
I should also Note once I incarnate I will be as godly as possible, and also mention that the titans and the lesser beings should always worship me, Frashen. And then if a crisis shall come where even the titans power cannot stop it I always be there to step in amd save my people.
>>
>>1002369
I apolagize in advance for teaching your children how to make and use fire.

Though if an ice titan tries to bully me he is getting his head roasted off.
>>
>>1002355
Small Moon is Tizual

Titan race will be called Geo'ual's that came in the different elements and types of nature.
>>
>>1002360
>>1002355
Oh, and call my species Kynlings.
>>
>>1002384
You forget one thing, fire is the basis of civilization. For without it they cannot advance. You may be a god but your also a youngling, for you need to understand somethings need to coexist for the greater picture to be complete. My titans are simply created in my image, this doesn't mean however they will crush all forms of heat for when everything is gone, cold will always exist.
>>
File: night goddess.jpg (69KB, 1024x440px) Image search: [Google]
night goddess.jpg
69KB, 1024x440px
>>1002366

In the hope of the answer being yes, here is my creation.

>Name
Talanya

>Appearance
A young woman with trailing clothes and hair made of the night sky.

>Spheres
Darkness: It provides both safety and danger.
Rest: Sooner or later, all things must take the time to rest and recover.
Dreams: Where everything is possible and nothing truly exists.

>Bio
Talanya is relaxed and carefree, drifting through her existence without any true plan or desire.
>>
>>1002403
At the end of it all, it is still another god in, what is nominally, your affairs.

After the first breath of civilization is ensured I shall enter a sleep to gain power and size.
>>
>>1001615

Also still joining if I can

>Name: Adh Mor
>Apprearance: A large unpresuming old man with a long gray beard, usually with a hat of some kind (Which changes at each meeting). His attire is different depending on who he is meeting but is always outlined in green.
Spheres:
Luck:
Wisdom:
Humor (Particularly wit):
Bio: An ancient and wise being Adh Mor seeks to bring forth wisdom and humor into the universe. He also enjoys toying with what some call destiny by introducing luck and the snowball it brings into the fold, which at times can be quite humorous.
>>
any update soon?
>>
>>1002360
Sorry, someone already named it.
>>
>>1002608
Who did? And what did they name it?

What the fuck dude. Just naming MY planet? Not cool.
>>
>>1002621
I don't think anyone did, actually... Or at least, looking back at the posts, i don't see people naming your planet.
>>
>>1002505
Very soon
>>
Eish makes the Plains of Waiting the place where spirits go initially before they cross into the Night Lands proper using 3 acts.

Brilo names his planet Zila.

Ootra creates the Garden of souls, a plane of existence where all life that will live exist to be stolen into mortal life. They then alter their plane to allow those who die a natural death to come back to the Garden to stay forever. This costs them 8 acts

Ootra creates an atmosphere for The Garden using 1 act.

Vel’Zuu names the unnamed moon sized planet Tizual and creates titans on it using 4 acts. The Titans are great lumbering beasts, much like elephants but twice the size and with sharp teeth lining the inside of their nose which they can expand to fit even large creatures inside. (If you’re not going to describe your creatures then I will.)

The titans of Tizual quickly become a problem for the sentient inhabitants as they claim great swaths of land for themselves and eat all those that venture into them. Eish gains 3 acts from Death.

Daltos Manifests as a mortal dragon on Tizual and teaches a tribe of Gardia and Familia how to make and use fire. Gnokireh gains 3 acts, one from each of their spheres.

Al Ciccus names the creatures inhabiting The Eye Kalidons.

Al Ciccus incarnates on The Eye as a Kalidon and teaches the other Kalidons the ways of the path using 1 acts. Ciccus gains 1 act from Determination. Gnokireh gains 1 Act from Learning. Vel’Zuu gains 1 act from Drive.

Al Ciccus incarnates on Tizual as a Gardia and teaches the other Gardia and Familia the ways of the path using 1 act. Ciccus gains 1 act from Determination. Gnokireh gains 1 Act from Learning. Vel’Zuu gains 1 act from Drive.

Ootra manifests Bethra to a mortal life and she goes out singing a song that will never be heard using 3 acts.

Frashen creates basic life and a small herbivore that looks much like a bunny on The Garden using 2 acts. Ootra gains 1 act from Birth.

Frashen creates a medium sized sentient creature that is exactly like a human. Ootra gains 1 act from Birth.

Frashen creates a race of titans that exude a cold aura, they are giant misshapen beings made from shattered ice collected together. Frashen then incarnates into his mortal form to give them their purpose that is to create civilisation for the lesser races. They seem receptive to their task. Frashen uses 9 acts to do this. Ootra gains 1 act from Birth.

Ootra manifests Evra to a mortal life and she goes out singing a song that is heard by inteligent life across the universe using 3 acts.

Kyn names his creatures Kynlings.

Talanya arrives in the small universe and is greeted by a burst of divine light that gives them 12 acts. Frashen gains 1 act from Power.

Ahd Mor arrives in the small universe and is greeted by a burst of divine light that gives them 12 acts. Frashen gains 1 act from Power.
>>
Celdar gains 6 acts from Life. Ootra gains 1 act from Birth and 1 act from Natural Death. Daltos gains 1 act from Fire. Eish gains 1 act from Afterlife and 3 from Death.

Acts
Celdar-6
Brilo-0
Daltos-8
Kyn-0
Ootra-2
Al Ciccus-2
Gnokireh-8
Eish-23
Vel’Zuu-2
Frashen-3
Talanya-12
Ahd Mor-12
>>
>>1002689
>Bethra and Evra singing songs
>Al Ciccus and Daltos speaking to species

Where my Acts at yo
>>
>>1002695
Continue to teach some of each current race how to make and use fire.

When this task is done, Daltos shall enter a slumber and grow his mortal form while sleeping inside an extinct volcano. (going to bed for the night, but also progressing character age/increasing mortal size).

As he sleeps he sheds treasure from the scales on his belly, producing the first dragon horde. (make a cache of material wealth with unique properties. Go wild QM, though i do suggest dragon scales with magic runes on them for the first vestages of mortal magic).
>>
>>1002709
Sorry, I'll update that.
>>
Acts
Celdar-6
Brilo-0
Daltos-8
Kyn-5
Ootra-2
Al Ciccus-2
Gnokireh-8
Eish-23
Vel’Zuu-2
Frashen-3
Talanya-12
Ahd Mor-12
>>
>>1002689
Now I simply wait while my titans do their duty with the humans to create the first civilization.

Also whenever someone uses a large amount of acts shouldn't I gain one due to my sphere?
>>
Ootra? Would it be alright if you moved the Garden of Souls into the Night Lands? It would be more convenient if I was able to ferry souls to their corresponding afterlives rather than having all the gods having their own separate afterlives. Also, that means that the other gods can have their own realms within the Night Lands for their chosen dead.
>>
>>1002689
>Have too describe them.
>Geo'ual's that came in the different elements and types of nature.
>Fire, Earth, Water, Lava, Air, lighting, ect

BUT NOW I THE GREAT SHALL GIVE UNTO MY GIANT TITAN'S OF THE ELEMENTS AND FORCES OF NATURE A WISE GIFT.

>Make a creature intelligent: 2 acts so be installed with a drive to better their life, to fight for their homes and defend what is their own!
>>
>>1002689
Al Ciccus decides to manifest himself in all of his divine glory to the titans of Tizual. Their reign of slaughter needs to stop. At first, Al Ciccus will show himself as a small being. Then, he will start growing, to a point where he will tower over the titans, despite their great height. He will then give the, a single order. "MAKE PEACE." Their savage minds should be terrified enough by his display of power to obey him.
(Appear to mortals, 1 Act)
(I don't think it's anything too fancy, so i'll say it's just 1 Act, but you decide.)

After that, tired out, the god gives himself some time for rest. He floats, motionless, through the void, with a smile on his face.
(I'll be going to sleep now, see y'all tomorrow)
>>
>>1002714
>>1002719
KYN creates a magical fungus, upon consumption causing powerful hallucinations which are in fact glimpses into KYN's own mind. He spreads the spores for this fungus across all the planets he can.
>>
>>1002689
>>1002695
>>1002713

Talanya looks around this new universe. Other gods were here before her, and have already made worlds and people. She in particularly appreciative of the stars that Daltos made, as they are a part of the night sky, and have made her much more beautiful than she would be otherwise. She takes the light of some stars and traps it to make sparkling diamonds, and adds them to Daltos' horde while he sleeps as thanks.

She then goes on to make a new plane of existence, the Dream Realm. Most of the time, dreams will just be within the minds of those who have them, but strong dreams will sometimes allow people (or anything else that can dream) to travel temporarily to the Dream Realm until they wake up. This is a strange, shifting place that changes and reacts to those within it, the only constant being that it is always night.
>>
Eish temporarily appears on the various inhabited worlds to teach the sentient creatures about death and to reassure them that there is life after death.
>>
>>1002719

Ahd Mor looks at the work of the other Gods so far and seeing their planets and creations decides that while they all have potential he believes he needs a bigger planet to bring about the wisdom in his creations he desires. With this decision made he creates an earth size planet to begin his work. As he looks down at his creation it is quite primitive beng bear of all things that truly make a planet but it is a good start, at least the size and shape are to his liking.

Create an Earth size planet (12 acts)
>>
>>1002798
It would seem we are to be aquainted for a long time, if the sleep of dragons is anything to go by.
>>
>>1002695
I'm just going to laze around and get drunk
>>
>>1002810

Everyone is welcome in the Dream Realm.

I imagine gods have particularly powerful dreams and would completely change the area of it they were in. It'd probably mess up the dreams of some unfortunate lesser beings as well though.
>>
>>1002880
Well, blacksmiths have to gain their inspiration from somewhere after all, it may as well be dreams near the dragon smith Daltos. Tools of civilization and war springing into form.
Miners and men of greed need lust for gold,
and fire is close to nightmare as well as warmth.
I will have to pour some of my own power into this place if i end up resident for a while.
>>
Daltos continues to teach sentient life the art of fire. After they are done they take rest in a newly created volcano on Tizual to mature and while they sleep they shed the scales on their belly to create a mound of enchanted treasure. Daltos uses 3 acts for the volcano and enchanted treasure pile. Kyn Gains 1 Act from Language. Talanya gains 1 act from rest and 1 act from dreams.

Vel’Zuu grants the Geo’ual’s sentience and a drive to protect what i theirs using 2 acts.

After more of their own start to be eaten by the Geo’ual’s, the Gardia and Familia decide that they should fight back. They mostly just get more of their own killed, but they are able to kill some of the Geo’ual’s. Eish gains 3 acts from death. Vel’Zuu gains 4 acts from War.

Al Ciccus appears to the Geo’ual’s and scares them into submition, they then go to the Gardia, Familia, and Kynlings to propose a peace treaty, the borders will stay as they are and Geo’ual’s will no longer eat them. Al Ciccus uses 1 act to do this and gains 3 acts from Peace.

Al Ciccus floats motionless in the void. Talanya gains 1 act from rest.

Kyn creates a hallucinogenic fungus that allows others to peer into their mind, he spreads it to The Garden, The Eye, Tizual, and the Unnamed mars sized planet with the large atmosphere and whatnot (Someone please name this).

Talanya adds starlight diamonds to the enchanted treasure hoard using 1 act.

Talanya creates the Dream Realm where dreamers can go when the sleep using 5 acts.

Brilo is hit with a beam of divine light from the spirit granting him 12 acts. Ahd Mor gains 1 act from Luck.

Eish appears to the various intelligent life in the universe to assure them of life after death using 1 act. Kyn gains 1 act from laguage.

Ahd Mor creates an unnamed earth sized planet using 12 acts.

Brilo throws a rockin’ party inviting all their godly friends over to the growing universe, once it’s done he finds 3 acts lying around on the cosmic floor cleaning up. Brilo Gains 1 act from Drinks.
Celdar gains 6 acts from Life. Ootra gains 1 act from Birth and 2 acts from Natural Death. Daltos gains 4 acts from Fire. Eish gains 1 act from Afterlife and 3 from Death. Kyn gains 2 acts from Music, 3 acts from Language, and 3 acts from Hallucination. Talanya gains 2 acts from rest and 2 acts from dreams.

Acts
Celdar-12
Brilo-16
Daltos-9
Kyn-13
Ootra-5
Al Ciccus-4
Gnokireh-8
Eish-27
Vel’Zuu-2
Frashen-3
Talanya-11
Ahd Mor-1

>That'll be all for tonight, I'll be back tomorrow morning, feel free to post your actions in the mean time.
>>
>>1003044
What have my creations been doing this whole time? I didn't do anything last turn since I was waiting for something to happen.
>>
I drag the Garden of Souls into the Night Lands to its rightful place in the afterlife, trying to keep it as intact as I can to prevent suffering. Also, I invite the other gods to make their own realms in the Night Lands if they want to reward their chosen dead in a specific way.
>>
Shit, forgot to count up one last thing.

The titans of The Garden begin their work creating a society for the medium sized life on The Garden and have discovered agriculture. Gnokireh Gains 1 act from discovery.

Kyn creates a hallucinogenic fungus that allows others to peer into their mind, he spreads it to The Garden, The Eye, Tizual, and the Unnamed mars sized planet with the large atmosphere and whatnot (Someone please name this). This uses 1 act.

Frashen gains 7 acts from Power and 3 from Civilisation. Brilo gains 2 acts from agriculture.

Acts
Kyn-12
Frashen-13
Brilo-18
Gnokireh-9
>>
>>1003110
Wait, cancel the dragging. I didn't know this was its own independent planet, I thought it was an afterlife. Sorry.
Realms in the Night Lands are still open though
>>
>>1003044
So we're able to interfear with another gods creation and stuff? Also Am I able to cast out/down another god who interferes on my world?
>>
>>1003044
Sweet.
>Make the soil of the land fertile
>Grow different types flora
>>
Qm?
>>
>>1003044
I appear to the mortals of Tizual, and teach them to read and to write.
Then, I command them to seek knowledge. For this, I grant them the Gnomonon, an encyclopedia which automatically updates itself from the knowledge of those who hold it.
This will begin as a meager few pages, but shall not wither by the passage of time, and will someday grow into a great, one book library.
>>
>>1003110
Now that the seeds of civilization are planted it only makes sense I do this next step. I use 1 act and appear to the Humans, for they have not witnessed me like I presented myself to the titans and say a simple thing. Create a clergy in my name and they will be amply rewarded.

I then make a plane of existence to call my home, a extremely cold and snowy place. Where my followers once they pass away may come and live a new life, once here they would be accustomed to the temperature while not needing mortal needs like food where they may carve out grand citys in the icy expanses or merely do nothing. Meanwhile my most devoted followers would be incarnated in my plane as my angels, imposing large human like bodys that somewhat resemble myself. Where these souls would dwell within my throne city within my plane and be my servants, and in worst case scenarios, enforcers in any conflicts.
>>
>>1003044
>Will Visit the Titan's to install a drive, along with a class society that forces them to claw their way up and hate amongst them against all other gods and beings not of this world or my creation, So they will know no fear.

I think that'll cost 2?

>Appear too my Titan's to show them myself as their father and god, Challenging any and even casting down examples of the other gods actions. Making it clear none shall interfere with my children.

1 Left over I believe?
>>
>>1003044
Al Ciccus wakes from his sleep, feeling dizzy and still tired. Annoyed by this, he decides to spice things up a little.
He grants Kyn's hallucinogenic fungus another quality: whoever eats it will start feeling, temporairly, a fraction of the Ecstasy one proves at the end of their Path.
The God then starts observing the effects this will have on the Kalidons and on some of the other races.

(Side note; wouldn't the Brilo's party give me some acts for Peace and Ecstasy?)
(I'm feeling like an Act jew, but you gotta keep hustlin' man)
>>
How many and what planets do we have now? (I name my gas giantish planet Garudos by the way)
>>
>>1004471
If my eyes don't decieve me, we got:
The Garden, Zila, The Eye, Tizual, Garudos and an unnamed Earth-sized planet
So we're at 6 right now
>>
File: Vloep.jpg (133KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Vloep.jpg
133KB, 512x512px
Celdar(12 acts) will place small animals (-2) called the Vloep on Garudos that can feed on the basic life and the mushrooms, Celdar will also make them intelligent(-2 acts), Celdar realizes that spreading life works much better when it doesn't have to deliver and make it itself and will then make a separate plane(-5 acts) called the biosphere and will fill it with life. The biosphere is a plane of chaos and Celdar hopes the all kinds of varied creatures will evolve from it. (depleting rest of the acts)
>>
Morning folks.

>>1003110
Daltos moves to the heavens and rearranges the stars into constalations. A guiding star in the galactic north and south, and 1 constalation for each of the 12 gods around the equaitor so they can all be seen.
>>
File: universe.png (78KB, 1848x857px) Image search: [Google]
universe.png
78KB, 1848x857px
I was confused a bit about what was where and shit, so while I was working it out I made a quick sketch up of whats happened so far. Hope others will find it useful also. Can't and won't guarantee accuracy or completeness.

In particular am confused by Tizual/Kyntos. At some points they seem to be seperate worlds. At others they seem to be the same one. Both are said to be the home of Gardia, Familia, and Geo'uals, but only Kyntos has ever been said to be home to Kynlings.

Will make some actions in a bit.
>>
File: 1481534480551.jpg (61KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1481534480551.jpg
61KB, 678x678px
Quick criticism from a lurker:

Qm, you should anchor the players' posts so you wouldn't miss out on any one of them.

>inb4 lurkers can't give advice
>inb4 can't into inb4
>>
>>1003132
It is an afterlife, or a plane rather.
There's The Garden which is a planet and the Garden of Souls which is currently where those that die a natural death go after they die.
You can alter the rules of the Garden of Souls to stop natural diers from going there automatically (3 acts) and then create a bridge in the nightlands to the Garden of Souls (1 act) for 4 acts.
>>
Btw, here's the thing I'm using to keep track of all the creations, feel free to look at it if you want to see what all there is.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UUuGsMU6xE-jFxd8ZORJ5OU27ZCN9FUuxi1AtgiMQ80/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>1003222
I need to know where you want this done.
>>
>>1003869
>Will Visit the Titan's to install a drive, along with a class society that forces them to claw their way up and hate amongst them against all other gods and beings not of this world or my creation, So they will know no fear.

You don't specify which race of titans.
>>
Gnokireh appears to the beings of Tizual and teaches them how to read and write, he then gives them the Gnomonon, a great text containing all knowledge their planet has. Gnokireh uses 3 acts but gains 2 from both Learning and Discovery. Kyn gains 2 acts from Language.

Frashen names the medium sized sentient creatures on The Garden Humans and appears to them to urge them to create a clergy for him using 1 act. Kyn gains 1 act from Language.

The humans do as they are told as they are a superstitious bunch and create a clergy worshiping Frashen.

Frashen creates a plane of cold, the Frozen Wasteland where the frost does not bite and hunger and thirst do not exist, he then creates a bridge through which his followers may go in the Night lands. They use 6 acts to do this.

Vel’Zuu appears to the Geo’ual’s to tell them to ignore the influence of other gods and to follow only him using 1 act.

The Geo’ual’s cast a way the notions of peace and language and, tired of eating bugs and grass, attack the other sentient creatures of Tizual, eating all they come across. Eish gains 3 acts from death. Vel’Zuu gains 4 acts from War.

The Kynlings discover tools. Gnokireh gains 2 acts from Discovery.

Al Ciccus alters the hallucinogenic Mushroom to give ecstasy as well using 1 act.

The Humans and Frost Giants of The Garden begin using the hallucinogenic mushrooms as a type of currency since they are valued by all for their ecstasy.

Celdar names their gas giant Gaurdos.

Celdar creates Small sentient life called the Vloep on Gaurdos, they are like pale bats with huge wingspans. This uses 3 acts. Ootra gains 1 act from Birth.

Celdar creates the Biosphere, a fertile plane full of life forms that constantly breed grow and evolve, occasionally letting one of the life forms go onto a random hospitable planet using 9 acts.

Daltos moves to the heavens and rearranges the stars into constalations. A guiding star in the galactic north and south, and 1 constalation for each of the 12 gods around the equaitor so they can all be seen using 1 act.

Celdar gains 9 acts from Life and 9 acts from Energy. Ootra gains 2 act from Birth and 3 acts from Natural Death. Daltos gains 4 acts from Fire and 1 act from Wealth. Eish gains 3 acts from Afterlife and 3 from Death. Kyn gains 2 acts from Music, 3 acts from Language, and 3 acts from Hallucination. Talanya gains 2 acts from rest and 2 acts from dreams. Frashen gains 9 acts from Power, 2 from Cold, 3 from Civilisation, and 1 act from Worship. Brilo gains 2 acts from agriculture. Al Ciccus gains 2 acts from Ecstasy. Ahd Mor gains 1 act from humor.

Acts
Celdar-18
Brilo-20
Daltos-13
Kyn-23
Ootra-11
Al Ciccus-5
Gnokireh-9
Eish-33
Vel’Zuu-5
Frashen-21
Talanya-15
Ahd Mor-2
>>
>>1004741
Yes
>>
>>1004858
Al Ciccus creates another plane of existence with the acts he has left. It will be called Apotheosis, and there shall go the spirits of those who reach the end of their Path. In this realm, they will exist forever, basking in their enlightenment and in the bliss of their new life.
It will be situated close to the mortal plane of existence, so that the ones that have ascended can guide other mortals to reach Apotheosis.
(Create alternate plane of existence, 5 Acts)

Then, Al Ciccus lays down, and looks up at the stars. Such pretty lights, they are.
>>
>>1004858
I do what QM said in>>1004723 (-4 acts)
Also, I appear in the material plane to create an sect that venerates me and takes care of graveyards/buries the dead for free
>>
>>1004858
I look upon the separate planets, Tizual, The Eye, and The Garden, with their separated life forms, and I find it deeply sad that these species know nothing of each other.
I shall create within the dream realm, a place known as The Forum. This will be a great structure, it alone static within the shifting realm. Here, the minds of the dreamers will whetted: sharper than when awake. All those who wish for it will be sent there when their bodies sleep.
With this, mortals will see that there is much more to their world, and some may have their passion for discovery ignited.
>>
>>1004858
Spread mineral wealth to the other worlds over time, then sleep when done.
(cant quest today, sorry).
>>
>>1004858
They have created their clergy, now they will benefit. Near them I create a medium sized creature for the sole purpose of being exploited by my humans for food via taming. It shall be named... Cow

I then seeing this planet is fine and the mortals having purpose using my power I inform two of my great Titans it is time they spread the gift of civilization to other worlds and send them to the planet of Kyntos along with a small amount of my human clergy.
>>
>>1005037
Scratch that wrong planet, I believe the right one was Tizual
>>
>>1004858

Ahd Mor names his earth size planet Nauraa

He also decides that before he adds anything to his planet he will travel to the other planets as he is interested in what the other Gods have chosen to do with their own creations.

As he arrives at Tizual he is surprised to see all the sentient life that is already roaming around the planet. Knowing that humor can be beneficial to any species Ahd Mor decides to appear to the mortals on Tizual. Taking the visage of an old man he appears on the planet and begins traveling around introducing humor to the sentient creatures as he begins telling jokes, funny anecdotes and silly stories. He continues to travel and spread the idea of humor until one day he comes across a man who seems to be more than just an intelligent creature on this planet, there seems to be a shred of wisdom to his actions. Seeing this Ahd Mor decides to nurture the wisdom in this individual and see what he will do with his gift.

Ahd Mor (Uses 1 act, or 2 if it takes it) appears to the mortals of Tizual (not as a god, just a funny old man) introducing humor to the world and instilling one unique creature with the gift of wisdom.
>>
>>1004858
I also create the realm Magia, filled with raw arcane energy. By drawing from this plane, skilled thaumaturgists in the mortal realm can evoke feats similar to that of a god. However, to do so will require a deep understanding of the structure of the universe.
With this, the most learned mortal will also be the most powerful.
Lastly, I shall grant the widespread fungus a final, third property: those who consume it will be consumed by a deep thirst for knowledge, a burning curiosity that I hope will spark an era of enlightenment or two.
>>
>>1004858
From the 9 I had previously, after using 3 and gaining 2 twice, I should be at 10 acts, not 9.
>>
>>1005104
And I shall grant the fungus a name: Mindfire.
>>
File: Vitae Tirop.jpg (188KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
Vitae Tirop.jpg
188KB, 1280x905px
Celdar decides that the knowledge of and about life in the universe should be recorded and cataloged and creates gigantic biological libraries(titans) called the Vitea Tirop that can store vast amounts of information. He makes it so that they can be accessed by the Vloep and that Vloep can store information in them. -6acts for titans and basic animals for food. Celdar instructs the Vloep to make use of these creatures to store knowledge and learn about the creatures in the universe. -2 acts
>>
>>1005204
(they are created on Gaurdos)
>>
>>1005204
For the Vloep to be able to gather knowledge about life in the universe they need to be able to travel it, and creates the Nivuh, Vloep can live inside Nivuh and can control it. Nivuh can abduct other creatures or suck liquids(for big titans) from them with its proboscis. As an extra incentive Celdar gives the Vloep the power to alter their anatomy with the more knowledge a vloep gathers. (I think my 10 acts should suffice)
>>
File: Nivuh.png (66KB, 476x358px) Image search: [Google]
Nivuh.png
66KB, 476x358px
>>1005237
(forgot picture)
>>
>>1004574
I don't know why my world is the same as Kyntos, I might be blind but I can't fucking see where it says he also put beings on my world unless I'm blind.

>>1004769
I thought it would be for the entire race of titans meaning all the sub-sects as well, Sense all I did was create the titan's who would be shaped of different things.

>>1004858
>Visit them once more and too the strongest of each Titan Race? They will be be given intelligence to form civilizations and farming.
>>
>>1004858
Ootra manifests for 3 to go through these new "Humans" and take with her those that have reached their end.

She also establishes a moon around the garden for 6
>>
>>1004858
KYN incarnates on Kynos/Tizual in the form of a titan-sized Kynling, and speaks to them, guiding them to build and create, and helps protect them from the other creatures of the land. He creates an island in one of the oceans, large enough for a nation of Kynlings, and he takes them there to build their home.
>>
How many planets are there again?
>>
>>1006677

6 I believe although a new moon was added around one of the planets in this turn but hasn't been updated yet.
>>
>>1006812
Could you describe them to me, if you would be so kind? I've kind of mixed them up and I think it would be more convenient for me if they were all described in one post.
>>
>>1006852

This is mainly what I was going by. There is also a pic a bit up that some anon drew of what we have so far.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UUuGsMU6xE-jFxd8ZORJ5OU27ZCN9FUuxi1AtgiMQ80/edit#gid=174656029
>>
>>1006864
Thanks. This'll help out a lot.
>>
File: Could've Been King.png (725KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Could've Been King.png
725KB, 1280x720px
>>1001615

> Name

The Could've Been King

> Appearance

See image...

> Spheres

Futures, Doom, Inevitability...

> Bio

All things are doomed to fade, ground to dust under the passage of time, even gods are not exempt from this...
>>
>>1007048
I think we're at capacity for gods right now. We already have 12
>>
>>1007082

I see...

Very well, I suppose I will just watch then...
>>
Is this dead?
>>
>>1011257

I hope not, but if you want something that is the exact opposite of this thread, see >>1011212
>>
File: 1w.png (991KB, 930x600px) Image search: [Google]
1w.png
991KB, 930x600px
1. How does this work?

2. Can I join?

3. What do I need to know?
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.