[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srg/ desperately needs to be put out of its misery. Just look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3

File: 1400897569656.png (108KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1400897569656.png
108KB, 800x600px
/srg/ desperately needs to be put out of its misery. Just look at the current thread: >>>/vg/163446446

This general took a fucking nosedive in 2015, I'm surprised it survived nearly all of 2016.

Someone please pull the fucking plug already.
>>
>>906410
>This general took a fucking nosedive in 2015, I'm surprised it survived nearly all of 2016.
It was Uyama's doing.
>>
>>906410
>please delete this general because it hurts my feelings!
faggot
>>
>>906410
That is the fate of all long running generals. Look at any of the old generals and all you will see is cancer.
>>
>>906410
>Someone please pull the fucking plug already.
word word WORD
>>
>>906421
t. shitter
>>
>>906427
Undoubtedly true, but /srg/ in its current state is completely fucking worthless. The shitposting is always about either trannies, grindmonkeys or birds. If it were on /trash/ it would only be slightly different.
>>
>>906483
sounds like you're just a whiny xgrindmonkeyx who got e x p o s e d. 'scuse me while i *bird laugh*
>>
>>906519
An example of the irrelevant cancer. The thread is just filled with freaks obsessed over certain individuals making nonsensical gibberish posts like this.

It's been a complete waste for years now.
>>
Delete this general - guy who doesn't speedrun
>>
>>906526
>The thread is just filled with freaks
NORMIES OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>906483
>>906526
You should have a post at the beginning of the thread reminding users to report and ignore shiposting
>>
>>906544
It's hilarious that you think that ever does anything. People always ignore that kind of stuff.
>>
>>906552
t. rob
>>
>>906527
>guy who doesn't speedrun
You mean what's left of the people who browse /srg/?
>>
Its time to put this puppy to sleep.
>>
no really
shut it down
>>
thanks for the late response!
>>
>>906427
This. Can we please end generals forever
>>
/llsifg/ desperately needs to be put out of its misery. Just look at the current thread: >>>/vg/163490103

This general took a fucking nosedive in 2015, I'm surprised it survived nearly all of 2016.

Someone please pull the fucking plug already.
>>
>>907220
I know what you're getting at with this and I don't think you realize how bad /srg/ really is right now.
>>
>>907722
look if /kspg/ and /gsg/ were allowed to live as long as they have then you can bet short of sharing cp like that Spanish pony general did all generals will be allowed to live until some stops making them.
>>
just look at the amount of same bullshit different wording reposts there
along with the different bot responses that people also use themselves
there is no speed or videogame disscussion at all
only those that are trying to be the most "epic" &ironic
purge this garbage already
>>
>>908685
Exactly. I don't think >>907906 took the time to check the thread at all.
>>
Can we contract thw guy who killed /mgg/ to kill /srg/?
>>
>>908703
How'd he do it?
>>
>>908711
Without breaking any rules but by being in every thread. Just look at an archive of any /mgg/ thread from 2016.

>wrong lore theories
>constint quoting inconsistant things from novelisations
>>daily reminder
>>
>>908701
Have ever been to /gsg/? The thread starts with same OP message and pic every time and the first post is "Reminder to report and ignore shitposting". If neither of these requirements is met there will be a second thread made and arguing over witch thread is the real thread for ~50 posts. If you decide to talk about any game other than Vic2, HOI3, or ck2 you will be met with countless replies of "uninstall.exe". Even when playing the general's poster child game Vic2 with HPM when talking about it liquor will always come up as the only way to play the game is by making liquor factories. In the event you say something that even resembles the views of one of the countless personalities that have graced /gsg/ walls of "t. "S will greet you.

I just looked over /srg/ and it looks like /gsg/ did just a few months ago when the Radical Yugoslavia's steamgroup leader was doxxed and revealed to be a brony. The steam group I mentioned is a boogeyman that crops up every few months after the previous one was "destroyed".
>>
Why don't we delete all of /vg/?
>>
>>907220
This
>>909707
This
>>
Why don't these older generals from 2012-2013 just take a fucking year-long break?
>>
there has been the same string of posts being used over and over for at least 3-4 times now verbatim at a minimum of 5+ in a row adding nothing at all and just repeating the same nonsense
put the dog down
>>
>>907220
This.

>>>/vg/163747941
>>>/vg/163748012
>>>/vg/163748285
>>>/vg/163748772

Please just kill it.
>>
>>910285
What's going on here? Did a bunch of people create new ones at the same time which for some reason did not get deleted?
>>
>>910288
Yes and they'll all be up by the time a new OP is needed where it will cause another autism war.
>>
>>910288
/llsifg/ used to be a general that'd wait the thread fell to around page 9 after bump limit before making a new one.

For the past little bit (maybe a few months at this point) /llsifg/ has been flooded with low quality shitposters whose posts are rarely deleted. One thing these people started doing was create threads at exactly bump limit (or earlier) to get some epic meme in the OP.

Now nearly every single new thread there are at least two people who make a new thread at 750 (if not earlier). 3rd and 4th will occasionally come because of a mistake in the first couple or they just want to shitpost.
>>
>>910288
It's fairly common on /vg/. I dunno if they've done it much recently, but the Fire Emblem general would occasionally create 20+ threads all at once as a sort of meta joke. One time, they filled up over half the board, but I think that was just one faggot spamming, rather than a bunch of faggots all making a single thread each.
>>
>>906544
What a fucking white and based suggestion, give this man a janitorial position right fucking now, mods!
>>
Create /gg/ - general general
For discussing generals.
>>
>>910418
epic
>>
>>910404
but lad r&i (aka Alex Grandi) already is a janny
>>
>>910430
Was getting his own posts deleted by himself part of his plan?
>>
Does this board actually get what they complain about?
>>
>>910466
Not really, but better to bitch about it here than on the boards themselves.
>>
So apparently you can get /vg/ threads deleted if they're bad enough.
>>
>>910660
No shit, there are a few generals that aren't allowed on /vg/.
>>
>>910664
Like what?
>>
>>910666
/kspg/ off the top of my head since it was pretty recent.
>>
>>910669
What was the straw the broke the camels back? I remember that they got autosaged once because they started organizing raids, but I wasn't aware that the entire general was axed.
>>
Before I go to /srg/, I have to know: is it tranny-safe or tranny-unsafe? I'm a tranny and I'm not looking to be triggered this morning tyvm
>>
>>911810
>false flag
>>
>>911810
t. cosmo
>>
The worst general is by far sc2g

It seriously needs to be put out of its misery. I am dead fucking serious, just take a look.
>>
serg never dies
>>
File: 1479669421052.png (186KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479669421052.png
186KB, 500x500px
>/srg/ thinks they're special from other shitty /vg/ generals
>>
>>911933
You have to let them know there's a problem before anything gets fixed.
>>
>>911933
we're talking about faggots so autistic that all they do is watch other people play videogames here

most of them never play games themselves, so they have no reason to visit other generals
>>
>>911942
keep thinking your general is so bad it must be fixed. All the old generals are like that.
>>
>>911950
So it's alright to let them be terrible?
>>
>>907202
>>908703
>>909707
>>911942
who is we?
>>
>>911951
Apparently yes, since this shit has been going on for a long time.
>>
Is there a reason you can't just ignore a general you don't like rather than ask for it to be deleted? The end result is the same for you.
>>
>>911957
Sometimes their cancer leaks into other generals.
>>
>>911957
if it's not dying i'm leaving during agdq17 desu
>>
>>911959
so you think removing the general won't cause them to disperse to everywhere else
>>
>>911968
Depends where they disperse. I feel like mods and jannies keep a closer eye on certain generals.
>>
>>911968
Destroy their home and the hive weakens.
>>
I gotta go do something else right now, but would going on the 4chan IRC for this shit amount to anything?
>>
>>911977
It would amount to you being banned from the IRC channel.
>>
>>911977
Worth a try.
>>
File: ok medi.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ok medi.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
/eog/ also needs a bullet to the brain

half the posts are bumps
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.