[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Board-tan & Winter Ball Thread: Fuck it, 1984 & North

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1482215002303.png (2MB, 2553x1292px) Image search: [Google]
1482215002303.png
2MB, 2553x1292px
The last one is off the rails. Again.

Now, let's lay down the ground rules for THIS thread.

>Approved:
Discussion of the Winter Ball and board-tans
Posting artwork and stories of the Winter Ball and board-tans.

>Report on sight (go to 4chan IRC on Rizon too):
Shitposting
Any discussion with even a hint of trying to modify or change the characteristics of any board-tans and any artwork that involves modifying or changing the characteristics of any board-tans. All of this applies to all board-tans as it does nothing but derail the thread.
Any /qa/-tan discussion. Literally any. People trying to change him was the reason the last two threads went to shit.
Any posts that include the phrase "kill yourself", "cancer" or "OC".
Any criticism of these ground rules.
Any attempts to circumvent anything that is to be reported on sight by exploiting loopholes.
>>
File: qa doing his thang.png (148KB, 720x625px) Image search: [Google]
qa doing his thang.png
148KB, 720x625px
Let's get started with some art of /qa/-tan.
>>
File: rainy days.png (151KB, 598x851px) Image search: [Google]
rainy days.png
151KB, 598x851px
I don't understand the recent fascination with /qa/. I just think he and /gd/ are cute
>>
can we get started by not being weird RPing faglords
>>
>>902173
People are just getting butthurt that someone was tired of the lack of /qa/-tan art and decided to start contributing content.
>>
>>902173
Just some dumb, samefagging shitposter's bait. Pretty safe to ignore it.
>>
>>902244
Ahh, the old strategy of calling everything you don't like "shitposting."
>>
>>902287
There's the shitposter.
You must be a real sad sack of shit to have started today with >>897884 and continue for another 17 hours.
>>
>>902356
There's the guy who calls anything he doesn't like shitposting.
I went to sleep after making that post.
>>
Could you stop with the "Winter Ball" in the subject, please?
>>
>>902370
I guess I can create a new thread.
>>
File: 1482356115392.png (1MB, 1409x1824px) Image search: [Google]
1482356115392.png
1MB, 1409x1824px
>>901797

Latest detail update from /m/
>>
>>902713
It makes me feel bad that some people put in so much wonderful effort into drawing art for a site as shitty as 4chan.
>>
>>902724
Never thought about that. But yeah, I suppose that it's very sad, considering all the good chan forums that could use some drawfags.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.