[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moderation Is Out Of Control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1480849494525.png (293KB, 1340x422px) Image search: [Google]
1480849494525.png
293KB, 1340x422px
This was said last year as well, but in the past few months, moderation has sunken to its lowest point in a long fucking time. The mods lately have been sperging out lately and have been making irrational, almost borderline assanine decisions. Let's go over a few things:

1. The /a/ mod completly removed the DJT threads despite being on /a/ for years despite a massive uproar from /a/. He proceeded to move them to /int/, a massive shitposting board where there was already a Japanese thread up. A split then happened and some DJT users set up shop on /jp/, pissing them off because /jp/ didn't want them. The mod has ignored the countless criticisms for his actions.

2. The continued lack of moderation on /v/, who refuse to delete off topic threads and would rather delete anything anti_Nintendo and anything with actual discussion.

3. The lack of moderation on boards like /tv/, /int/, /his/, /o/, which have turned into nothing more than shitposting boards full of newfags and Redditors.

4. The ignorance and corruption of janitors. No matter how many times we keep doing these janitor recruitments, nothing at all changes. This is due to the fact that the janitors use their positions to delete messages and threads they don't like at all instead of cleaning up shitposting like they should.

5. Raids secretly being run by mods. It's a known fact that swaglord has been known to use his personal army on /s4s/ to raid places like /qa/ in the name of "funposting", which is a clear violation of the rules. Not only that, but a mod named Prickly_Cactus was discovered to be behind the raids on /pol/ by 8gag's /leftypol/ board, in which he is an avid user of.

It's been one year since you took over Hiro, and it's proving that you are no better than moot was during the last 2 years of his reign. I'm starting to think there's no hope or bright future for this site.
>>
Reading your post made me lose IQ points

I just thought I should warn other intelligent people about it
>>
>defending generals
I'm quoting you.
>>
>>882042
4chan is in nonstop decline.
Nothing can stop it now.
>>
>>882042
>assanine
>>
>>882136
Explain how I'm wrong. Go ahead please.

>>882231
Never said that. Its more about how the mod handled it that is such a massive issue
>>
>>882493
I think it's you who should prove to be right instead of expecting people to simply agree with your bare assertions. While I agree with some very specific parts others are just plain bullshit and conspiracy theories you are just repeating and that I refuse to entertain. I rather let you angrily debate with people willing to lose their time or circle-jerk with other like-minded individuals if that's what you were expecting. I truly feel I'm above this kind of interactions considering my age and the time I've spent here.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.