[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People on /a/ are breaking rule 1. and 5. every single fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: 1465193146108.jpg (61KB, 424x437px) Image search: [Google]
1465193146108.jpg
61KB, 424x437px
People on /a/ are breaking rule 1. and 5. every single fucking day in their generals, yet nothing is done about this. When will the mods start banning all these off-topic generals?
>>>/a/150435315
>>>/a/150499873
>>>/a/150443220
Don't be fooled by this one, it's the Kancolle General. I have no idea how or why it has yet to be purged. Seems the mods have stepped in a bit if they're trying to hide it now.
>>>/a/150513463
And here's the Buyfag general.
>>>/a/150540364

And guys, regardless of "board culture", if it's off-topic, there are other boards for it. Especially for a general, nothing would change if it was moved to a more appropriate board. To be honest, generals shouldn't be allowed on this site at all, but if you HAVE to have them, there are boards for the specific purpose of having threads about this shit.
>>
i dont see any cp
>>
>>868773
No no no
>>>/a/rules/1
>>>/a/rules/5
>>
>>868769
Your janitor application wasn't accepted for a reason. Try killing yourself.
>>
>>>/a/150435315
>>>/a/150499873

Nothing wrong with these ones
>>
>>868925
>VN
>off topic OP image
No, you can't discuss every LN and VN under the sun just because someone made a shitty adaption over a decade ago.
>>
>>868769
The akinator threads have been there for a long time. Why do you want to delete them now?
>>
>>869226
Anti-sage
>>
The Kancolle movie just came out, you inbred. Should Code Geass threads be banned too because it triggers you?
>>
>>869327
A movie that has no subs and from the looks of it no raws and that probably <1% of the people in the threads have seen. This is piss poor reason to excuse a constant 24/7 existence.
>>
>>869492
>s-stop talking about something I can't watch please include me too
>>
>>870397
I'm not the one pretending like he has shit to talk about for something he hasn't seen and needs a 24/7 thread to do it.
>>
>>870406
It's not like people are unable to tell other people about the canoe-sheila moving picture they saw. God forbid people talk about something they like. The mods have allowed the threads to continue since the animu came out so anything you say has been said before and has been dismissed.

The threads aren't even 24/7 anymore. For the majority of yesterday, there wasn't even a thread.

If a boat bothers you, /a/ may not be the board for you.
>>
>>869492
This. The Kancolle general is seriously trying to hide behind that movie as an excuse to have their thread. This has convinced me they are one of the shittiest generals and they need to go.

So. Take it to IRC.
>>
>>870754
A better idea is you killing yourself.
>>
File: fb9ea7e8c61d4cb8987a2a4a70e13ab6.jpg (736KB, 993x1400px) Image search: [Google]
fb9ea7e8c61d4cb8987a2a4a70e13ab6.jpg
736KB, 993x1400px
Can we get rid of /ak/ threads too?
>>>/a/150564870

And how come threads like this >>>/a/150571793 can go on but if someone were to post something like that for KanColle it would get deleted.
We had a birthday thread that got deleted but birthday threads for other series get away. I think it's time to stop cherry picking and either go all in or stop all together.

I am a little sick of the silence from mods and the less than transparent tactics from them. The rules are so broad that I don't even know what qualifies as a thread anymore. Seeing Code Geass run rampant over /a/ because of one announcement is concerning. It'll only get worse from here on out. Either stop cherry picking and let us self moderate or start following your own rules and getting rid of all "generals." because at this point, I don't know what qualifies as a thread anymore since shitposting is still a thing on /a/ despite your efforts.
>>
>>871523
I have no problem getting rid of /ak/ as well, I'd like all generals to leave. No shit, people are going to create multiple threads for a popular anime. That's how it's supposed to be, back when there were more polarizing shows coming out /a/ was held together because everyone wanted to talk about them. Generals are divisive and have no place on /a/. Love Live is an anime, Kancolle is not. No your shitty adaption is not an excuse. If you call a natural state of an imageboard "running rampant", maybe it's time for you to fuck off to some other site. I honestly think Most generals on /a/ would even prefer using reddit because it suits your needs much better. Just fucking leave /a/.
>>
>>871531
I got banned from reddit for shitposting, so I came here. I am 80% of 4chan's userbase in the year 2016.
>>
>>871531
>Kancolle is not.
KanColle has an anime, a movie, and soon another season. Will those threads get deleted as well?

Yes it has a game but so does Fate/Grand Order and Granblue Fantasy both getting anime and both likely to encounter this same problem.
Maybe it's time for separate boards. 2chan has boards dedicated to this stuff, or at least an /ag/ or /av/ where anime/video games can go like KanColle, F/GO, Neptunia, etc. Love live and im@s can go there too and free up space on /vg/ and allow both discussion of the game and anime.
>>
>/a/
Literally noone cares, its a containment board anyway
>>
>>871548
Every board is a containment board.
>>
>>871523
It's just one mod deleting anything he feels like deleting while he's on a power trip. Sooner or later he'll ever get tired of this dumb shit or get scolded by Hiro.
>getting rid of all "generals."
He knows he can't do that because technically, pretty much every single thread on /a/ is a "general" too. I feel that one day he'll start deleting threads for seasonal shows either by accident or on purpose, and that's when shit will get real.
>>871531
But making multiple threads for something and chaining them together constitutes a general too.
>>
>>868769
>>870754
>>870754
>>871531
>Kancolle
>small c

Alright faggots, with that settled.

The reason why we keep having new threads made is not just because of the movie. It's also because the mods have not told us what to do.

You know 4chan. People here are stubborn. They won't change, they won't move, unless mods force them to. The mod told DJT to move to /int/, but we were not told where to move. The mod went to a variety of threads and posted in them to shape up, and they listened. Jojo, Buyfag, MonMusu, Drawfag, One Piece, Sadpanda. But not KanColle. To complicate matters, /jp/ doesn't like us either, and they barely tolerate the one thread there. They're not likely to accept another, moreso if it isn't on the orders of a mod.

So if you want this shit to stop, then at least propose some concrete solution and have the mods carry it out. For example, one of the more common solutions thrown around was to move the /jp/ game thread to /vg/ and the /a/ thread to /jp/.

If you can't even do that much, then I guess /a/ only amounted to that much.
>>
>>871834
DJT didn't get any info until days afterwards, in a thread on page 8 in /qa/, and after said thread hit bump limit.
>>
>>871834
I write it with a small c just to annoy you, just like how I capitalize Herkz. It draws you out every single time.

It was me, Barry. I wrote it with the small c.
>>
>>871845
t. shitposter
>>
>>871839
And KanColle still hasn't gotten any info now.
>>
File: 1457179552041.png (178KB, 415x469px) Image search: [Google]
1457179552041.png
178KB, 415x469px
>>871851
Another brilliant deduction, Detective Holmes.
>>
>>871867
/qa/ needs to be shut down 2bh
>>
>>871834
>It's also because the mods have not told us what to do.
He did. He told you to stop making shitty low quality threads and posts.
>>
>>872497
Yeah then go into those threads and actually say it. Generalfags tend not to venture out of their threads.
>shitty
>low quality
Define those.
>>
>>872497
I can tell you're a newfag because anyone who has been here longer than a month would know there's no high quality threads.
>>
>deleting a thread right before enter the archive
This is a new low, you dick head mod.
>>
File: templates and generals.png (375KB, 1099x1261px) Image search: [Google]
templates and generals.png
375KB, 1099x1261px
>>872539
>>872542
Quality is subjective and its never used in a critical sense when it comes to 4chan except idiots. Quality in terms to 4chan would literally be fun, interesting and diverse discussion. Generals and template threads don't do any of these things. Mod literally said to stop being shitty posters making threads for non-discussion and to say the exact same unfunny things you said 2 hours ago. He never said you can't talk about these topics and the fucking jojoniggers went right back to talking about their trash because they quickly listened to what the mod said and stopped making shitty ops even though the posts inside the threads are still garbage.
>>
>>872546
I thought it was odd that it died so quick. It even had translations in it but guess the mod doesn't care. He needs to be removed right now.
>>
>>872549
I get it, no generals or that list. That's easy and cuts back on a ton of shitposting. Though one could argue shitposting is part of /a/'s history but I'll let that go.

Still, a thread was deleted today that had translations in it. Hard work gone because some mod is an angry child. If that isn't allowed than what is? Why not go back to the old limits if you're cutting back on so much shit?
>>
>>872549
The mod needs to say it right in the thread, then. If someone other than a mod does that they'll just be treated as yet another shitposter.
>>
>>872576
I agree. The mod needs to make a post before deleting saying why this isn't allowed and maybe give solutions if there are any.
What's going on now isn't transparent and creating a lot of confusion and anger towards the mods and janitors. If you just explain, even in a sticky, that you're cleaning it up for whatever reason that would help a lot. I don't know why mods have to be this shadowy group, we're all here posting shit, we're in this together.
>>
>>872576
These were posted in the thread, however. Mod posted in all the generals he is nuking. Check the archives. He posted in them and like usual, people took a knee-jerk reaction to it without reading what was fucking said.
>>
It's another /qa/ncer invading /a/ thread.
>>
>>872589
>Mod posted in all the generals he is nuking. Check the archives.
I did. And he missed out a number of generals. KanColle, /ai/, It's Time are just those that I can remember offhand.
>>
>>872605
Maybe he didn't feel the need to do it with those as he posted it in a bunch of threads and they threw a tantrum everywhere and assumed the message got across to most people and that he is going to move onto others as well. He wasn't nuking those initially and it seems he only moved onto others after about a week. I'm not a mod, so it's not like I really know. The only thing I really know is that it is pretty clear the mods are doing this over the slow long period instead of all at once.

They should really start on the template threads in all honesty.
>>
>>872608
So the mod assumed that generalfags of a thread would bother to go out of their containment threads to check other general threads?
>>
>>872611
When one thinks about it, it is indeed a odd and bad assumption.
>>
Another day, another /a/ thread deleted.
>>
>>870746
Boatslut shit belongs on either /jp/ or /vg/. Fuck off.
>>
>>872572
>hard work
Fuck off mate. Translating a few dozen lines with average Japanese proficiency isn't hard, it's what sad cunts do for attention.
>>
>>873847
Not him but
>Translating a few dozen lines with average Japanese proficiency isn't hard
If that was the case a lot more people would have done it. Most /a/nons decide that the effort is not worth it.
>>
File: Voltaire.png (1009KB, 760x920px) Image search: [Google]
Voltaire.png
1009KB, 760x920px
>Casual
>Mobile
>Game
>>
>>868769
Try not being a huge faggot. If those threads trigger you so much just hide them instead of crying on /qa/ like an autist upset that people like things that you don't.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.