[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Musume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10

File: fix this.png (126KB, 1889x894px) Image search: [Google]
fix this.png
126KB, 1889x894px
Your new mod team sucks Hiro, fix this shit.
>>
Countdown to that general getting dumped onto /jp/.
>>
>generalfags tears
>calling Kinomod and Modcat new

Stay mad nu-weeb shitter.
>>
>>852921
Uh actually he's pretty based, how about you faggots start following the rules that have always existed.
>>
every time they contract new mods they fuck the blue boards with unnecessary changes
Also hiro is not going to move a finger if something don't made him more money.

I don't understand why they don't fix the boards that make problems to the whole site but instead focus on the boards that usually don't make conflicts.
>>
File: 99021312.jpg (260KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
99021312.jpg
260KB, 1000x1000px
>>852929
>nu-weeb

I wonder who is behind this post.
>>
>>852933
But this is fixing the board. Sorry, but your reign of terror shitting up /a/ is over.
>>
File: newman_tfw from what.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
newman_tfw from what.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>852936
>1 thread
>shitting up the board
>>
>>852940
Shhh. Don't be rational, or else /qa/ will get angry.
>>
>>852931
we were, until some autist came in and started crying about the general boogieman and report spamming. then it became meta discussion.
>>
>>852940
>>852944
He's already purged a bunch of other shitty generals. Stay on topic, stop spamming low effort shitposts, and there's nothing to worry about.
>>
File: 1345516361915.png (152KB, 359x414px) Image search: [Google]
1345516361915.png
152KB, 359x414px
>>852921
The old Mon musume general was banned once for excessive shitposting and lack of content, why wouldn't this suffer the same fate?

While I was honestly suprised about DJT, this general getting axed was going to happen sooner or later.
>>
>>852931
There is no rule against generals on /a/
>>
>>852952
Global rule 6.
Stop making shitty threads, and they won't get deleted.
>>
Generalcancer on suicide watch. Eat shit /v/ crossboarders.
>>
>>852921
The mod correctly pointed out the main problem of a general:
>we must make threads and don't let it die even though we have nothing new to discuss!!
Eat shit faggot
>>
>>852958
except we always have new things to discuss, and have people making fanart almost every day.
>>
Always fun seeing normalfags crying when their hugbox get destroyed.
>>
File: Kino mod vs the Generals.jpg (106KB, 466x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kino mod vs the Generals.jpg
106KB, 466x600px
>>
File: 1479345439102.jpg (527KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1479345439102.jpg
527KB, 1000x666px
>>852962
>montly manga
>we always have new contents dude believe me!
>look some guy drew a new art on snek haha thats new contents right?
>>
>>852962
Except you don't, so you spam the same shitposts five times a day.
>>
>>852952
Image dump, blogging and shitposting aren't allowed.
>>
>>852940
It called making an example, like a public execution
>>
>>852962
>Would you X
>Why is Y the superior girl?
>How would x react to y?
>dick sucking the translator hard whenever he shows up
>new art from the same 2 artist, even though only 1 is actually any decent

ad infinitum
>>
>>852962
>Monthly manga
>No S2
>No more OAD or OVAs
>T-there is new things to discuss

My biggest issue with you generalfags is this lack of sense. I really don't know if you guys are lying or just delusional.
>>
>>852966
>>852975
>>852980
and there was a new chapter released in the last few days, and thats when the mod decided it was time to purge the threads. Now no one can discuss the new chapter thanks to no new threads staying up more than a few minutes.
>>
>>852984
I was in that thread where the OP dumped the new chapter.

Literally maybe only one or two guys gave a fuck. The rest was too busy meme posting and circlejerking waifu.
>>
>>852984
You had that day, enjoy it.
>>
>>852986
You mean the thread with the color pages? those were released ages ago and there was already autists spamming about generals.
>>
/ag/ when?
>>
>>852998
its called /jp/
>>
>People here don't know how to use a filter

sasuga newfags.
>>
Good thing quality threads such as "WHY ARE LOLIS SO GREAT XD" are still allowed.
>>
>>852921
>stop posting pastebins

Why the fuck are you attacking pastebins
>>
>>853048
People on 4chan hate the idea of learning. They don't want information to spread. They want everyone to remain dumb.

That's why you might see someone hate on pastebins. They call it "spoonfeeding."
>>
>>852944
BOOGA BOOGA
>>
>>853053
Cry more, newshit.
>>
>>853053
>People on 4chan hate the idea of learning.
This isn't your platform for education; it a hobby board for people already in the know or people who know how to find things out themselves in order to partake in discussion.
Fuck off. You're like one of those idiots who think it is the responsibility of the Comedy Channel to educate Americans.
>>
>>853070
but only some hobbies should be posted, if one is posted too often it should be banned and never seen again.
>>
>>853053
If you hate 4chan culture so much why don't you just fuck off back to riddit? Like seriously I don't get you people reddit user have the same mindset as you.

You will be welcomed there.
>>
>>853073
Yeah, a board for anime and manga should consist of anime and manga discussion, I agree with this statement.
>>
>>853081
Of course, only the manga and anime that is currently airing or hasn't been talked about in at least a month though. Nothing else.
>>
>>853073
If your topic is so devoid of content to discuss that it can't keep a thread up without mindless shitposting, then it doesn't need to have a thread up 24/7. /a/ isn't a place for you to blog/circlejerk/role play.
>>
>>853088
no one roleplays, we always run off anyone who tries to blog
also
>implying /a/ isnt one big circle jerk
>>
>>853085
It's sad how some of you seriously resorted to jumping the other extreme to defend that shit.
>>
>>853101
Yet you had one blogger there and he is now the biggest guy you dick suck constantly, but as long as they're providing content you'll suck their dick like a good boy right?
>>
>>853048
I don't understand this either. Speaking in a general sense the copypasta, image dumps, and memes can all go. The pastebins, google docs, and other archives are nice though for keeping things organized. They shouldn't constantly be reposted, but otherwise some good shit might be lost.
>>
File: quality.png (28KB, 666x555px) Image search: [Google]
quality.png
28KB, 666x555px
>>852921
Oh yeah, gonna miss good quality post like these from the monster musume threads
>>
>>853124
It's odd to me how you don't realize that the mods behaving erratically is bad for everyone. This crusading retard doesn't give a shit about your idea of what makes a thread good or bad, he just hasn't gotten around to deleting things you like yet.
>>
>>853157
that was a FALSE FLAG omfg >___<
>>
>>853053
He's right you know

>>853061
>>853070
>>853080
Not an argument retards
>>
>>852962
Monmusu threads are half reposts and most of the time you don't even talk about the fucking manga, you circlejerk over translators, fanartists or fucking bloggers.
>>
>>852927
It already was. They just went back to /a/ shitting up two boards at the same time
>>
>>852927
I wish /jp/ could get the same treatment for fuck's sake.
>>
>>>/a/150161306

>457 replies
>95 posters
>>
>>853221
Let's complain to the mods. Post threads here, on the feedback page, talk to them on IRC. I'm tired of /a/ getting special treatment while every other board gets ignored
>>
At least DJT was somewhat justifiable. These threads are just unadulterated garbage. If DJT was an unfortunate bystander, you are literally the target of the new rules.
>>
>>853229
Everyone's scared to talk on IRC even though that's the quickest way to get problems fixed.
>>
>>853164
Well, whatever helps you sleeps at night or until you get over the denial stage.
>>
>>853061
>>853070
>>853080
These responses are literally "4CHAN IS ONLY FOR SHITPOSTING AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU ARE NEW". No wonder we're in this terrible state.
>>
>>853164
>bad for everyone
Also no. Just people in your little bubble.
>>
>>853255
Reminds me of the retarded "Where do you think you are?" epic meme that always gets posted whenever someone complains about the quality of a thread.

It's like they enjoy swimming in shit.
>>
>>853258
What's ironic about that meme is that Cox is in denial and using humor to keep him in his little fantasyland and JD saying "Where do you think we are?" snaps him out of it and makes him realize it's time to be serious and face reality.
>>
I feel bad for the Re:Zero general. They were completely on topic every time I went there, no ERPing or any other bullshit. I didn't even see any template posts. And yet their threads have to stop too. Despite the mod not coming in to address their threads specifically they even agreed to stop having regular threads and only will create one when a new chapter happens. They're completely civil about it and not stubborn at all, so I'm sad to see them go because they didn't deserve to be shut down.

Shit like the Monster Musume thread ruined it for the good ones.
>>
>>853422
Better die a hero than live long enough to turn into a villain, I guess.
>>
>>853223
>half the posts are shitposters crying about generals

ok
>>
File: Al_Character_Art.jpg (252KB, 672x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Al_Character_Art.jpg
252KB, 672x1081px
>>853451
Remarkably apt.
>>
>>853422
There's a couple of Rem threads up if you want to circlejerk around who is best girl. Kind of like Monster Musume threads.
>>
So what's the point of /a/ now if we can't discuss anything and always post under the fear of getting banned?
>>
>>853759
Just checked again. They're no longer there. Maybe he was right.
>>
>>853760
It's the board where you go if you want to live life on the edge. Play a dangerous game against the mods and see how many stealth threads you can get away with.
>>
>>853760
That MOD need to go.
>>
>>853759
Those threads are such obvious false flags.
>>
>>853767
>>853770
I just don't understand why threads such as >>>/a/150156755 (and even then I don't care about it, it's just to prove a point) aren't touched but mods are going on a crusade against people who simply enjoy and want to discuss anime & manga related contents.

Even worse when it comes to DJT's case where the thread had a real positive impact on the board's population. They even posted their shit in the sadpanda thread, about how pastebins and such are prohibited. What the fuck? What's going on in their head?
>>
>>853775
Mods are encouraging spontaneous threads like how /a/ used to be in the good old days.
>>
>>853776
Times change and things evolve, that's how the world is, forcing their views on how the board should be on us is not their job.

This is not 2009 anymore.
>>
>>853776
Like when we used emoticons and ftw unironically or am I going to far back?
>>
>>853779
I'm not saying I agree (nor disagree), I'm just saying what I think is happening.

>>853781
I'm not autistic enough to care about emoticons actually.
>>
>>853783
I know I was just venting.
>>
How about you fuck off new MOD.
>>
>>853800
Announcing your reports is against the rules
>>
>These threads are around for five years with little issue
>Every once in a while autists get triggered and 404 it for a day
>Shit resumes no issue
>Suddenly today is different

Wew
>>
Why do you guys need a 24/7 general for a monthly manga?
>>
>>853847
To support that manga.
>>
>>853869
How are you supporting that manga by having a 24/7 hugbox?
>>
File: dab.jpg (55KB, 939x960px) Image search: [Google]
dab.jpg
55KB, 939x960px
>>852921
What he said should be re-said, but this time to all other general fags, and the way to do it is to make a sticky on /a/ about it.
>>
>>853899
Maybe. The thread will be overrun by "Posting in a sticky. XD" but it would help clarify their views.
>>
>>853910
No, it will be locked.
>>
>>853887
They have a direct link to the mangaka aparently
>>
>>853916
Good thinking. If people will wanna give their opinion about, they would have to come to /qa/ or just overall create thread about.
>>
>>853920
and then that thread will be filled with /v/ tier shitposting and crying about general/crying about their general taken down.
>>
>>853928
general won't be taken down, have you read what the mod wrote? the posting manner would just be altered
>>
>>852955
Global rule 6 is the same shit as global rule 3, and only exists to reinforce the idea that you should try to avoid being stupid when you post. It can be used to ban literally every single post on 4chan. Treating it seriously is a stupid idea.
>>
>>854150
Entire boards would be banned if global rule 6 was actually enforced. In fact, this fucking board would be deleted and 99% of the users banned, including the person you're replying to.
>>
>>852975
I know you can apply this to any thread on /a/, but Monster Musume really takes the cake on this. It'll always be the same exact pics with the same exact sentence. I'm not even sure if it's the same person or just people carrying along the torch at this point.
>>
>>854150
>It can be used to ban literally every single post on 4chan. Treating it seriously is a stupid idea.
And? Ignoring that it exists is also a stupid idea, as it can still be used to enforce some quality control even if the rule has been inconstantly applied before now.
>>
>>854326
Then the rules should be enforced for all, which they aren't. This is the problem here.
>>
>>854369
I would be fine with it it removed all the "what does her feet smell like" etc threads, but you are right the mods need to actually be more consistent.
>>
>>854379
The issue with some of these threads and 'generals' is just simply the quality posts or the quality of the thread that is created.

Now theres a few anons who shitpost "general thread fuck off (insert some link to a different board)" spam. Some have even spammed it to the point where its just flat out garbage. Even some are starting to treat it like they own the damn board. Its getting sad.
>>
>>854436
Yeah, those threads are going to forever have issues now because that single mod has created a new culture in which anons shitpost up any threads they don't like. There was some anon trying to stir shit in the Tomo thread.
>>
>>854454
This is what happens when you reward people that want to watch everything burn.
>>
>>854454
In regards, i think it would be best to point out what they're doing is just pretty much breaking the same rules they think they can enforce. So much Irony comes from them that its just no longer funny.

>>854462
take it more like a bunch of riled up 5 year olds when Rewarded. Those that want to see the world burn have a different mind set. Such as
"burn /a/! Burn 4 chan down to nothing".
>>
>>852921
this is aids. Its good to see mods addressing the issue, but it is aids the way its structured. So formal so gay. If they add faggot and nigger in there it'll be okay. But this is aids.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.