[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously though. Why is /pol/ allowed? Not even memeing, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

File: teddy.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
teddy.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Seriously though. Why is /pol/ allowed? Not even memeing, the cancer has ruined the entire fucking site and is spilling over into the real world. Stormfront is enough. The alt-right needs to leave 4chan.
>>
epic, /pol/bro, absolutely epic.
>>
/pol/ is contaminant for the cancer, if mods do their job, you shouldn't be seeing them in other boards.
/b/ is hella normalfag too, but you don't see them around that much now, do you?
>>
/pol/ needs to die, but not because of their politics. It needs to die because of their conduct. A geek site like 4chan does not need to be enabling a pack of common bullies, no matter their political bent.
>>
>>834932
/pol/ has made /tv/ into a toxic environment its pointless to try and discuss anything, and imvoted for trump
>>
File: 1461583782393.jpg (237KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
1461583782393.jpg
237KB, 598x792px
>>834932
>/pol/ is contaminant for the cancer
Could you supply a proof for your claim? Doesn't worse than any other popular boards.
>>
>>834955
>>834966
dubs of truth.
>>
>>834955
This
>>
>>834966
This. Hiro, pls fix.
>>
File: 1469739576838.jpg (250KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469739576838.jpg
250KB, 640x480px
>>834932
MODS NEVER do their job fast enough, they take ages, especially if some dont give a shit and dont report because they like what is being posted.

/pol/ will rage for a month after it is deleted but then it will die out because their echo chamber will be lost and they will need to move to some other place.

Only reason /pol/ is this prevalent is because you let them have their echo chamber and now shitpost from their base
>>
>>835004
>echo chamber
Fist of all you never visited the place because if you did you wouldn't talk shit like that.
Also what you imagine achieving? It won't change anybody's mind. It's actually you trying to clean up your safe space.
>>
>>834927
Agreed. The rules are rarely enforced there anymore and they're making the rest of 4chan look like shit. Delete /pol/ please Hiro.
>>
>>835011
>lel dey "discuss"
It is called entertaining delusions

And because you got a couple of sensible people who troll or are anti /pol/ it doesnt make it a not safe space.

4chan is literally a safe space for rejects and /pol/ is a safe space for alt right retarded idiots who believe in flawed outdated ideologies and try to get support because nobody IRL will ever accept them
>>
>most active board = uses most bandwidth
>constantly spills over to other boards to the point where i'm starting to believe they plan out raids
>spills into the real world
>brings in more newfags than even /b/

containment boards are fine and all, but what good are they if they can't contain the cancer.

deleting pol would solve a couple of problems at once. fuck moot for creating this board again.
>>
>>835018
Safe space doesn't equal place you don't like. Come to think of it if /pol/ is the majority it means that you are the containment.

>alt right
Term unfamiliar to me. You are not the 4chan and the rest is your opinions.
>>
>>835025
>unfamiliar to me
>I have totes been on /pol/ and know about them
Confirmed newfag, go troll somewhere else baby
>>
>>835029
Nice ad hominem and projection. It's the people that call others newfags actually have to recompenses themselves for being one.
If you knew anything you would know that alt-right is a meme for kids. A fad if you like with a homosexual journalist leading it.
Anybody assigning himself to it isn't really a conservative.
>>
File: polcuck.jpg (140KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
polcuck.jpg
140KB, 546x700px
>>835033
>Nice ad hominem and projection.
Confirmed for newfag
This is one more reason /pol/ should be removed, it has attracted one of the most stupid cancerous newfags who shitpost and ahve no idea how to have an actual argument other than throwing /pol/ memes
>>
>>835025
>Safe space doesn't equal place you don't like.
No, it doesn't. And few if any people are claiming that 4chan should be a safe soace.

But it is the right and duty of any community to exclude those who harm it and drag it down. You do this, and so we propose, as is our right, that you be ostracized. The rejects are rejecting you.

>Come to think of it if /pol/ is the majority it means that you are the containment.
But /pol/ isn't the majority. Even most Trump supporters despise your ilk, and that doesn't even count everyone else. Hitch your wagon to a political party all you want, but people haven't forgotten what you really are, and your party will not shield you. You are nothing but a gang of common bullies, and deserve nothing but what all bullies deserve.
>>
>>835033
Ad hominem is valid on 4chan.
>>
Exactly 4chan has devolved into a safe space, it is no longer about freedom and funposting.

Each board has created an autistic culture and has pretty much whined and reported anything that doesnt like while not reporting things that might break the rules but they enjoy

That is what you get once you make a report function and delete things that simply trigger people
>>
>>835049
>not an argument
If you ever visit make sure to learn how to make one.

>>835051
Right to censor? No you don't have that. The part about harm and drag is also questionable.

>Trump supporters despise your
They probably are unaware of our existence. We are actually on the side that was constantly ridiculed and suppressed.
Seems to me like opposite of a bully.
>>
>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/
>Racism

/pol/ violates this global rule perpetually. It's almost exclusively what the board fucking is. Not to mention the fact that they post personal information routinely. Look at all the personal information being posted in this thread, which is one of many posted on a daily basis.
>>98616099

This shit should not be allowed.
>>
>>835061
>>>/pol/98616099
>>
>>835060
>We are actually on the side that was constantly ridiculed and suppressed.

That's right, straight white males have been oppressed for too long.
>>
>>835060
>newfags pretends he's been on /pol/ while the only thing he literally has is read and throw out cop out excuses when he is proven wrong
cancer
>>
>>835063
This is why people loathe progressives in general by the way, it was all fun and pepe memes when you thought you were going to win the election and now all of a sudden you're concerned about "personal information" being posted? You people are consummate frauds, progressive little crybabies. waaahhhhhh waaaaahhhhhhhh
>>
File: start_arguing_any_time.png (429KB, 399x614px) Image search: [Google]
start_arguing_any_time.png
429KB, 399x614px
>>835066
You don't know who is posting there m8. Also throw your buzzwords as much as you like.
People are from all over the world and you know nothing about oppression or privileges compare to them.

>>835067
Still not an argument.
>>
>>835069
see the global fucking rules.
>>
>>835066
Dont bother, he is one of thosr autist who think because they visited /pol/ once they have the ability to argue which result to spouting /pol/ memes as a troll lol so funny xD
>>
>>835073
I'm well aware of the rules, I'm just not sure what you want exactly. Do you want every one of those twitter/facebook caps deleted and everyone banned for posting them? Do you just want /pol/ deleted in general? Because neither of those things is going to happen.
>>
>>835077
I want the global rules to be enforced on the entire cancerous board. The fact that that is seems to be an impossibility leads me to believe that the cancer is terminal, and yes, /pol/ should be deleted.
>>
>>835060
>Right to censor? No you don't have that.
Not to censor, to ostracize. The problem is not your beliefs or your speech, but your conduct.

>The part about harm and drag is also questionable.
No, no it really isn't. Not when you boast about your raids and your bullying campaigns.

>>Trump supporters despise your
>They probably are unaware of our existence.
Didn't you just call yourself the majority? What ever happened to "bend the knee"? Is the board that takes personal credit for literally memeing a man into the White House now calling itself weak and powerless when it suits them? Are you really that cowardly?

>We are actually on the side that was constantly ridiculed and suppressed.
As someone who often gets lumped in with you subhumans, I know all too well what that is like, and I am genuinely sorry to hear that you are hurting. However...

>Seems to me like opposite of a bully.
The funny thing about bullying is that it has a habit of going cyclic: many victims tend to find victims of their own. SJWs have this problem where they tend to absolve their favored victims of their own wrongdoing. So do you, with a different set of favored victims, of course.

That is where I differ from either of you. I believe that if anything, the cyclic bullies are even worse than their acyclic bretheren, because a cyclic bully is in a position to understand exactly why what he is doing is wrong in a way the acyclics cannot know. Some are negligent enough to still not get it, others are bitter enough to not care, and a few are twisted enough to conclude that their targets actually deserve it. Either way, though it is hard not to pity them, they are still more dangerous.
>>
>>835077
> Do you want every one of those twitter/facebook caps deleted and everyone banned for posting them?

If they were posted on any other board that would be the result. Why is /pol/ exempt from the global rules?
>>
>>834966
/v/ is pretty bad too, you can't even bring up BF1 anymore without someone getting frustrated about the fact that the scout is black.
I've said this a lot, and I'll say it again, the racist/anti-SJW/bigot thing is the trend among teens on the internet right now. Fragile white teens find the shitty /pol/ memes(which often originate from other boards) funny, and the anti-SJW/PC and Trump supporting cancer is a way for them to be part of a movement or something, the fuck do I know?
God just fucking delete /pol/ already, or host it on another fucking site, I am tired of this normalfag bullshit.
>>
>>835081
You know what dude, you'd have to talk to Asian moot about that, however I'd imagine it has something to do with the fact that it's a political board and all of those tweets and facebook posts are political in nature. Some of them don't have names at all, some of them have twitter names. The ones with real names ie Sally Davidson right at the top of the cap obviously should be deleted but aside from that, I don't see any problem
>>
>>835087
>you'd have to talk to Asian moot about that

I'm trying, but he's busy posting about baguettes right now in another thread.
>>
>>835079
>ostracize
...to exclude, by general consent, from society, friendship, conversation, privileges, etc..

>to exclude from conversation
>not a censorship

If you really hate freedom so much don't visit 4chan.

>No, no it really isn't. Not when you boast about your raids and your bullying campaigns.
Proof we have done harm and if it's any justification for censorship. I would say that being deaf and blind to reality and it's denial causes more damage but anybody trying to oppose it is labeled a racists or a troll.

>What ever happened to "bend the knee"? Is the board that takes personal credit for literally memeing a man into the White House now calling itself weak and powerless when it suits them? Are you really that cowardly?
Nice strawman. I said if we are. And maybe we are. But 4chan isn't the whole world. Everything else is your assumption.

>I believe
That's just a belief. Another assumption that people are something that they aren't. Not that I think that bullying an inherently bad thing but I don't recall bullying anybody... If bulling a bully isn't bulling.
>>
>>835053
Not him, maybe here but it is certainly cancerous on /tv/ just relentless shitposting
>>
>>835004
Why the FUCK would you expect even mod enforcment? Much less timely enforcement? I'm amazed that the mods PBUH can even keep up with CP and flat out felonies.

>>835081
8 years ago, there were dozens of threads that were nothing but compiling salt from deluded Romney supporters.

Repeating what some random moron broadcast in public is nowhere near doxxing them.

Of course, the thread might still be deleted, because who gives a fuck if some random moron is being an idiot. But there's leeway for entertaining reactions. I suppose the thread would be safer with a censor bar over the name, but that's clearly not what's being asked for.
>>
>>835092
>If you really hate freedom so much don't visit 4chan.
I do not oppose political discussion. It can be folded back into /b/, whence it came. The target, as I have said many times over the past weeks, is not your beliefs. It is you. Personally.

I am no hater of freedom. I may even be a bigger fan of it than you are. But I do believe that freedom prospers best within a minimalist framework of law, carefully limited and never used preemptively. It should only even be brought into play when something has been ruined for everyone.

But something has. By you. And although a just and free society should be loath to use law to solve its problems, it should not shy away from doing so when it is proven necessary. You have done so.

>Proof we have done harm
Your own boasts about your own raids provide sufficient proof of harm. You know it; it's litsrally why you do it. If there were no harm, it would not be entertaining.

>and if it's any justification for censorship.
I am not calling for censorship, so there would be little point in attempting to justify it. Say whatever you want, just act like human beings.

>But 4chan isn't the whole world.
Of course not, but I'm not talking about the whole world. /pol/ has become rather infamous, thanks to the Left overblowing the threat that you pose. Not quite a household name yet, I do not think, but people know what you claim to be, and what you really are.

>Not that I think that bullying an inherently bad thing
Of course you don't. And that is why I call you subhuman.

>but I don't recall bullying anybody...
Lie to yourself all you want, bit you are not fooling anyone else.

>If bulling a bully isn't bulling.
Even fair game can be treated unfairly.
>>
>>835108
>some vague and meaningless speech
All that I got from it is that you don't like people and want them to go. At least be honest about it. It still won't be a sufficient reason to do ??whatever?? but will save you time.
I disagree with people but don't tell them to fuck off from 4chan because it's my swamp. And as always us being "bad" is you opinion.

Then you should understand that free speech is hate speech. I won't call you /pol/phobe and demand things.
This minimalistic law you are talking about is order and it's not some one sided edge you are thinking about.
And I still want to see this ruin. Because if it's something on the line "/b/ was good" /b/ never was good.

>boast =//= harm
>raid =//= harm
Despite this...
You want really to know what is going on? It's has the same basics as the comedy. Somebody must suffer but it's farm from innocent people.
It's always those who themselves use those strategies. Somebody getting somebody fired because he didn't like what he said.
Somebody exploiting law and playing a victim to extract money. People forcing ideologies on society. There is no black or white.
We are no worse than anybody else. It's you who decided so.

>thanks to the Left
So it's the left. See it depends on how people want to perceive it. And 4chan always was infamous. Where the fuck do you think you are?

It's opinion vs opinion. Prove to me that bulling is bad because calling somebody a subhuman would be a racists thing ;)
...and not an argument.

>Lie to yourself all you want, bit you are not fooling anyone else
Bring examples and I will explain you everything. But this is not an argument.
>>
>>835098
>8 years ago, there were dozens of threads that were nothing but compiling salt from deluded Romney supporters.

Romney was four years ago.
>>
bunch of niggers in this thread eurofags should be nuked
>>
you guys are literally retardedd
>>
>>835126
>All that I got from it is that you don't like people and want them to go.
Yes. Yes, that is the case.

>At least be honest about it.
Was I not?

>I disagree with people but don't tell them to fuck off from 4chan because it's my swamp.
This is not about disagreement. Hell, I agree with you on enough things that if it were really about disagreement, we would probably have no quarrel at all.

>And as always us being "bad" is you opinion.
And that of many, many other people here. The roughly nine regulars on /qa/, at least (there are also three or so from /pol/, but presumably they do not agree). But also the massive influx of "delete /pol/" threads that cones up literally every time word of this board's existence gets out. And that's not even counting the cry of complaint about you on other boards on 4chan, which is loud indeed.

>Then you should understand that free speech is hate speech. I won't call you /pol/phobe and demand things.
I understand that perfectly. My problem is not with your speech. My problem is with you.

>boast =//= harm
Of course not, but boasting about doing a thing is evidence that the thing was done. Boasting about doing harm, therefore, is evidence of harm. You asked for evidence, did you not?

>raid =//= harm
Yes, it is. What about this is not obvious? Especially to someone who has experienced bullying, as you say you have?
>>
>>835258
That's a whole lot of effort for a shitpost.
>>
>>835256
And how do you know it's not people that are maliciously trying to remove it?
First of all you can't remove people or change their on opinion by prohibiting it so this achieves nothing.
Oh wait... It actually dose something. It pisses off people. How we went that full circle of hypocrisy?

>My problem is with you
Well I don't like you too. Not an argument for anything.

>What about this is not obvious?
Slipper slope right there. Raid doesn't have to mean harm. Simple and logical. I don't go anywhere beyond that.
>>
>>835275
>And how do you know it's not people that are maliciously trying to remove it?
How do I know that the people trying to have /pol/ deleted aren't doing so out of malice? That's not a question that makes any sense. From a certain point of view, they are all acting maliciously. So am I. From other points of view, none of us are.

Personally, though, I don't much care. You cannot see me as anything but malicious. I get this. And given your bullying, I embrace it.

>First of all you can't remove people or change their on opinion by prohibiting it so this achieves nothing.
Which is why I am not advocating prohibiting anything. I am advocating kicking you out: delete the board, and ban retaliators. That is all. People would still be allowed to talk about political matters, just as they do today. Without you to shit all over everything, it'll likely be a much better experience.

>Oh wait... It actually dose something. It pisses off people. How we went that full circle of hypocrisy?
In what way am I beng hypocritical? The very term "ostracism" references a tradition from ancient Athens -the birthplace of democracy as we know it- whereby the peiple of the city could vote a citizen into temporary exile. It was not a punishment for crime, not a method of silencing dissent, nor even a tool to oppress groups of people, all of which the Athenians had other tools for. Ostracism is what they used when the whole community got tired of somebody's bullshit. And that's what is going on here, so I felt that the terms were appropriate.

Pic related. They would write the names on shards of pottery like this, which they called ostrakon.

>Raid doesn't have to mean harm.
The very act of raiding inherently causes harm, even before anything else is done.
>>
>>835329
>I don't care
Then what is this all about?

>I am advocating kicking you out: delete the board. People would still be allowed to talk about political matters just as they do today
Then where political discussion goes? To /b/? So you can bitch about the same thing and use the same """arguments""" to delete it too?
Pleases tell me how you don't want to prohibit it. There is literally no reason to do that.

>Without you to shit all over everything, it'll likely be a much better experience.
For you. It's your judgment. You are not the person to decide on that. You literally want to change it because you don't like it and nothing more.
And I don't care how many people from outside of /pol/ say it because they are not part of it. You don't engage in those "toxic" discussions.
It's that mare thought reminding you of existence of this place that activates your spite. That's what you want.
To feel good about destroying something other actually care about.

>ban retaliators
Then fucking ban yourself if you have it so much.
>I'm acting in the name of this board because you do harm hurr durr

You are nothing more than a cry bully trying to get this board removed because you don't agree ( as you call it "like" ) with people.
There is no justification for your demands.

>bullying is bad
>let us bully you for being a minority
Please more hypocrisy. We are not living in Athens so you can quickly shove it up your ass. We have personal rights and they shall not be infringed.
>muh minimal law

>The very act of raiding inherently causes harm, even before anything else is done.
Logic 101. I doesn't have. You can fail. You can accidentally do something good.
I'm talking about logic I don't refer to any instance. You made a mistake.
>>
>>835405
>Then where political discussion goes? To /b/? So you can bitch about the same thing and use the same """arguments""" to delete it too?
/b/ generally knows how to police its own, and more to the point, is actually willing to do so. The days of /b/ shitting all over other boards are long since behind it, and so the odds of /pol/-like problems arising are slim to none at best. Without those problems, there would be no reason to call for /b/'s deletion.

>And I don't care how many people from outside of /pol/ say it because they are not part of it. You don't engage in those "toxic" discussions.
I'm engaging in several right now, on this very board. This thread is one of them.

>To feel good about destroying something other actually care about.
Well, yes. I can't deny that. I know how it feels, having been put in this very position myself in the past. So I can empathize with you to a remarkable degree, both as you are right now, and as you will be when /pol/ is deleted.

You deserve this.

>You are nothing more than a cry bully trying to get this board removed because you don't agree ( as you call it "like" ) with people.
You and I have too much ideological common ground for your accusations to make any sense. Come to think of it, I'm not sure you've made a single political statement in this thread yet that I have not explicitly stated my agreement with (though I'm sure we have some disagreements on the particulars). How can this be about disagreement when, in the broadest sense, we don't disagree?

>>bullying is bad
>>let us bully you for being a minority
Not for being a minority. For being douchebags, which I'm not sure constitute a minority. You just take it further than most. Too far.

>The very act of raiding inherently causes harm, even before anything else is done.
>Logic 101. I doesn't have. You can fail. You can accidentally do something good.
No, you can't.
>>
>>835442
Then literally explain to me what is the reason behind deleting /pol/?
I doesn't need policing just because you don't agree with it. How one can be so arrogant?
You don't know what is best. You don't know what is right and fail to prove it constantly.
>problems
You are the problem. A logical error.

>This thread is one of them
Dare you to call it toxic. I guess I shouldn't defend myself.
You still fail to see that you can't remove people you don't like. You can't police them and you can't silence them.

>You deserve this
As always. You are nobody to make this judgment. No arguments no reason.

>How can this be about disagreement when, in the broadest sense, we don't disagree?
Rewind...
>My problem is with you
Apparently if all you know about me is what I write. And you don't have a problem with that then you what is left?
Your assumptions that about me made on the place that I come from. And now that we know for example that we don't agree on bullying.
I can assume that it's all about ideas.

>For being douchebags
IT'S YOUR JUDGMENT. For me you are literally a cancer and I don't feel entitled to demand your removal from this site.

>No, you can't
This is where it ends. You literally deny simple logic.
As Yuri Bezmienov said you are nothing more by a useful idiot. You will stubbornly act against the interest of you own people.
And when your stupid demands will realize they will turn against you instantly.
>>
Did you learn nothing from the last, what was it, three times /pol/ was deleted?

This plan for an anti /pol/ border wall is a proven failure, and an expensive waste of moderator time.
>>
so many tears, so much butthurt

/pol/ btfo you kiddies irl and on 4chan

stay mad LOL
>>
>>835496
>>835550
>reddit spacing
dumb furfaggot
>>
>>834927
Why do we even allow lefties to live after they lost? It's because we're not monsters who purge our political opposition. Now shut up.
>>
>>835487
>Then literally explain to me what is the reason behind deleting /pol/?
We have been infested by a gang of bullies. They need to be removed. Bans have done nothing, so it is time to resort to harsher measures. Taking away their lair -which happens to be /pol/- is the next step.

>I doesn't need policing just because you don't agree with it.
No. It needs policing because the users refuse to behave like human beings.

>You still fail to see that you can't remove people you don't like. You can't police them and you can't silence them.
Most places on the Internet seem to manage. I believe this site can too.

>>You deserve this
>As always. You are nobody to make this judgment.
Of course I am nobody to make this judgment: if I were, you would already be gone. Instead, I must talk to the people who are in that position and work on convincing them of my viewpoint. And so that is what I do.

>No arguments no reason.
You yourself provide all the arguments I need. All I have to do is provide you with a stage, direct the judges to look there, and maybe inject a bit of commentary. You do most of the work for me.

>>How can this be about disagreement when, in the broadest sense, we don't disagree?
>Rewind...
>>My problem is with you
>Apparently if all you know about me is what I write. And you don't have a problem with that then you what is left?
Actually, I know two things about you. One of them, as you say, is what you write, and while I find some of it to be in poor taste, I would not seek your board's deletion over it.

But you don't "just write". You DO things with what you have written: deliberate actions performed with your speech, knowing full well what you are doing. The content of the speech barely even matters; it can be swapped out for other views. You've seen that yourself. Or you could write substantially the same things without doing the things you do. You choose not to.

And that is where we cross purposes. Not over content. Over conduct.
>>
>>835648
mad as fuck
>>
Why do so many of us have this constant hate boner for /pol/? If you usually don't talk about it, they keep to themselves.
>>
>>834927
>Why is /pol/ allowed?
It's not really. The mods are cracking down hard on it outside of /pol/. I've been banned over on /v/ before for acting like a retarded, over the top /pol/poster in response to another /pol/poster throwing shit at me, which got me and probably him (since his post were deleted too) a GR 3 violation. Pretty good thing all in all, as I've noticed an uptick in quality since then. People may describe 4chan as anons pissing in a sea of piss, but it's not really that.

You also have to understand that 4chan culture is contrarian in nature. Now with Trump in office, the republicans in control, SJWs slowly dying out and being replaced by alt right anti-sjws, nationalist sweeping the planet, and the political pendulum seemingly swinging back to the right, 4chan will likely begin espousing edgy liberal ideology just to piss off people, much like we did when GWB was running things.
>>
>>835855
this is probably inevitable but i really hope we don't pick up the reddit left's mannerisms during this pivot. if you guys think /pol/ teenagers are bad you haven't seen smug reddit liberals. (liberals in the center-left sense, at least the commies know they're insane)
>>
>>835864
It's going to be more like lefty/pol/ then reddit.
>>
>>835795
>If you usually don't talk about it, they keep to themselves.
This isn't true. The entire reason people are calling for their deletion is that this isn't true. You can draw their attention by talking about them, it's true, but they can and do pick targets on their own when none readily present themselves.
>>
>>835855
>The mods are cracking down hard on it outside of /pol/.
I know some people who would find that assertion... questionable.
>>
>>835871
i hope so. i only went there once but it wasn't so bad. proper leftists seem to have much less of a superiority complex than liberals.
>>
>>835881
At least on /v/, you see plenty of threads that are /pol/bait getting 404'd. It's just that there's so much of it sometimes that it's difficult to see (I blame phones for it). Believe me, the mods are sick and tired of this /pol/ crap, and I've seen posts deleted saying incendiary shit like "[some taboo word describing some non-white] shouldn't be allowed to play vidya." Besides, /pol/ outside of /pol/ usually falls under anti trolling rules.

I think what the mods should do to really get the point across is make the ban obvious with those nice, big, fat red letters. Sure, it'll create a lot of unwanted drama at first, but if you keep it up, you'll eventually hammer it in to the userbase that this isn't acceptable (making it impossible to respond to banned posts would also cut down on the inevitable flood of people being dramawhores). You gotta send a message, and covertly deleting and banning isn't going to do it.

But then again, that might just encourage the phoneposters to shitpost harder, which might be what the mods are worried about.
>>
File: sup_hater.png (66KB, 431x282px) Image search: [Google]
sup_hater.png
66KB, 431x282px
>>835648
tl;dr
Your was position clear. There is no point in dragging it. Reason has no meaning to you.
Taking you seriously is a mistake. Your are still a child and your opinion should be treated accordingly.

Nobody cares about your opinion and nobody cares about your feelings. You are nobody in this world.
Grow up.
>>
>>835955
Says the frogposter.
>>
>>835884
It's mostly because they think they think they're above debate because they've "won." They're very intellectually lazy when it comes to defending their positions (almost always relying on attacks against Ethos; see: "You're a white male!" for a particularly lazy example), and mostly rally around liberal positions to validate their own ego. That's mostly what I see from reddit liberals.
>>
nice anti-trump anti-freedom of speech threads

how about going to >>>/news/ and staying there
>>
>>836340
I can't speak for others here, but I haven't said anything anti-Trump, nor have I said anything anti-free-speech. It is true that I am not fond of the man, but there was less than no love lost between myself and Hillary either.

I just want to kick some assholes out the door. That's all. That the door happens to say "/pol/" on it is mere coincidence.
>>
>>836389
yeah hiro is going to delete one of the biggest boards bringing in the most ad revenue
>>
>>836483
Bringing in the most ad revenue? Yeah, right. The board probably repels more advertisers than it attracts, and I'd be shocked if most of them weren't using ad-blockers anyway.
>>
>>836023
Are you serious? /pol/ish types are just as capable of doing that here, and are just as willing.
>>
>>836502
I never said they were not.
>>
>>836503
I never said you said they weren't.
>>
>>835258
>>835273
three of those posts are mine hes lying
>>
>>835795
No they dont, I'm conservative and they are cancer, they are everywhere.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.