[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Banned without rule breaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: bad modding.png (134KB, 829x382px) Image search: [Google]
bad modding.png
134KB, 829x382px
>gets banned because "topic must pertains to anime"
My post pertained to anime, it pertained to gundam, all I did was suggest we invite /co/ because they just finished an anime. /a/ has a serious problem with one of its moderators.
>>
>>812725
I mean, /co/ should never be invited to /a/, you are cancerous, OP, but yeah, you shouldn't be banned for being stupid, that's a little harsh.
>>
I like how whoever moded that topic didn't look at the obvious posts that were off topic and did not delete those
>>
File: never forget.png (18KB, 829x382px) Image search: [Google]
never forget.png
18KB, 829x382px
>>812742
Made a sign for this
>>
>>812725
Fuck /co/
>>
>>812725
3 days is too much for such a harmless post. It's obvious they hand out 3-day bans like candy so people can't appeal it.
>>
>>>/a/149459219
I still see shitposting, bait, off topic comments, and the like throughout the topic
>>
And now you're shitposting on >>>/m/14894098 and on /qa/. You deserve a global ban, to be honest.
>>
>>812868
no I do not, I'm just pointing out obvious hypocriticism and potential censorship
>>
He was shitposting all through the thread and has been in every thread about the series on /a/ and /m/ for weeks. An /a/ mod finally took notice and banned him from /a/. Now he's on /m/ crying and samefagging himself while screaming about censorship.
>>
Out of context screenshots like this are pointless.
You can't know if they guy really just made a single harmless post or if he was going full retard or if he was a known shitposter.
>>
>>812875
The latter two. He's been doing his shit for weeks and its gotten to the point where hes not even subtle about when its him or when he's samefagging.
>>
>>812882
The former, legit criticisms were also deleted from the thread while a ton of shitposts remain. /a/ likes to pretend anyone that has anything remotely negative of IBO is a samefag.
>>
Let's actually inspect the deleted posts

https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/149459219/

Shocking, the samefagging and shitposting were deleted.
>>
>>812885
and good criticisms while a ton of shitposting goes undeleted, most of those deleted posts were on topic and broke none of the rules
>>
>>812893
If you get banned, it deletes all your posts.
>>
>>812885
But don't you see Anon, they're not deleting ALL of what the thinks is shitposting, so they shouldn't delete ANY of it.

>>812896
Sometimes. I think it's a toggle they can select.
>>
>>812885
>perfectly decent posts gone because one guy suggested to invite /co/
>>
>>812897
Considering 64 posts got deleted all at once I think its safe to say it was toggled on.
>>
>>812893
If you had stopped with things like "I'm surprised no one talking about how Mika tried to poison Orga," and not said things like "we should call this show ______," your on-topic posts would still exist.
>>
Did you get banned on /m/ too? A lot of your shitposts on multiple threads got deleted.
>>
>>812896
Not always, you can be banned for a single post.
If the mod is feeling especially dickish, he can ban you for a post that wasn't breaking the rules AND delete all your posts.
>>
>>812725
Stay banned you shitposting faggot.
>>
>>812725
You should be banned permamently you fucking cancerous cunt
>>
>>812944
More like he sees most of your posts are worthless trash and deletes them.
>>
>>813235
>>813237
This
>>
>>812725
I'm surprised you didn't get banned for inciting an invasion, which you legitimately could have.
>>
File: 7875275757.jpg (56KB, 753x476px) Image search: [Google]
7875275757.jpg
56KB, 753x476px
>>812882
He is not subtle with his shitposting at all
>>
>>812725
About time. What did I say about working on that ban? Congrats, you did it!
>>
>>812875
We could go several threads back and pull out a post where he admits his shitposting is done with malicious intent purely in order to cause annoyance.
>>
>>812725
you deserve it, for try to bring /co/ to /a/
>>
>>812725
Your posts were deleted because they were just shitposting. Posts that criticised in a reasonable manner, that is, providing proper thought out responses were not deleted. Yours were, because they were just variations of
>worst gundam ever
>crying about ANN and animesuki
Neither of those contribute to the topic.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.