[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help needed in /xivg/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8

File: 56656008_p0.png (311KB, 684x1000px) Image search: [Google]
56656008_p0.png
311KB, 684x1000px
So, to make a long story short, we have a ban evading schizophrenic transexual problem who spams the thread with pictures of him slicing insults into his flesh.

He has been doing this for the past few days. And these are not little baby cuts, they are deep. He lives in squalor and lashes out against anyone and everything. Half of his body has been sliced and people keep encouraging him to cut even more memes and dumb shit. Here's a link to the newest one he posted, if you want proof: http://i.imgur.com/b93xtah.jpg

And there's more on the archives if you're so inclined.

Say what you want but this is not cool. He is going to die one of these days from blood loss. A mod really needs to get his IP and other details and call a hospital, ambulance, whatever the fuck and get him the help he needs. This is not your usual mental illness, this is advanced mental illness. If there is anybody with a hint of human empathy, get this fucktard help.
>>
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>630762
>>>/vg/152009287
I think that's the correct link. Not the OP but that's him doing it tonight.
>>
>>630760
Why are they doing it?
>>
>>630769
Because, and I shit you not, they were banned from the threads discord.
>>
/vg/ seems to have a lot of special people on it, huh.
There seems to be something about generals that pushes the mentally ill over the edge.
>>
>>630769
Because they got banned from the /xivg/ discord apparently. They're just completely mentally unstable on the whole though. After he got banned he made like 250 extra accounts to try and get back in and when that didn't work he started mass reporting threads that had the discord link and spamming his own threads that were modified to remove the discord link. Then when his threads don't work he starts cutting himself.
>>
>>630772
What's their trigger though?
Most of the time this isn't a random thing
>>
>>630769
They were banned from the general's unofficial Discord server for, to be frank, being completely insufferable. First they used a VPN to make 250 sockpuppet accounts in an attempt to get back in, only for restrictions on joining to be put in place to prevent it. Then, they moved on to using said VPN to mass report OPs with the Discord info in the pastebin so they would be deleted in order for them to make their own OPs with a broken pastebin link in "protest." After that failed, then came the cutting and it hasn't stopped since.
>>
>>630769
He got banned from the xivg Discord someone put up, and the leader doesn't want to unban him because he's fucking insane. The guy flooded the Discord with bots and actually is still in there right now I think lurking on an alt account.

For the past week the person has also fucked with the official pastebin with different things such as removing the Discord link and giving a bad pastebin link. I'm also really fucking sure he's guilty of report bombing the general with the pastebin he doesn't like to get it deleted so people will go to their thread. Hasn't happened tonight but has happened several nights in the past week or so.
>>
>>630778
>>630774
>>630781
Have you tried to help them?
>>
>>630776
See
>>630774
>>630778

Also before they even got banned from the discord they were shitting up the thread by posting pictures with unfilterable resolutions while arguing with everyone in the thread and calling themselves a "goddess", and spamming /pol/ links and stuff about them being a tranny.
>>
>>630782
We have zero info with which to help them. Several posts have asked them to seek help, while others are encouraging them or flat-out goading them to commit suicide. Metadata for their images is wiped so no info available from them.
>>
>>630776
There isn't one. He has just been doing it to get attention and pity from people because he was banned from a public chat room

He even takes requests for what people want to see him cut into himself.
http://i.imgur.com/SnMGLa5.jpg

>>630782
a few people have, but he just starts ignoring them
>>
>>630782
There isn't shit we can do to "help" them. They don't think anything is wrong with their behavior. In the past when mental help was discussed they made it clear they think they're smarter than doctors and don't need to be put through a system like that.

We have no way of getting info, as another has mentioned there's no metadata to work off of.
>>
>>630782
We're just anons in a video game general, what can we even do to help them? They need professional help. Also I'm pretty sure several people have tried to calm him down before but he just won't listen to anyone.
>>
It sounds like you're antagonizing them
Why are you asking for help?
>>
>>630796
There are certain people antagonizing them and others watching on the sidelines trying to figure out what to do.
>>
>>630796
Because believe it or not, some of us actually give a shit and don't want him mutilating himself over something as petty as a Discord ban.
>>
>>630782
Several people have, and others probably want him to kill himself. I want the guy to stop fucking up his body as well as our threads (even more) because he's throwing a temper tantrum to get himself unbanned from a Discord on his main account.
>>
>>630796
People antagonize him because either they're just shit heads like a lot of people n 4chan or because they want him gone. He ban evades constantly and makes the thread near unreadable with his spam.
>>
So is there anyone here unbiased that can chime in?
>>
>>630814
Unbiased? Dude, what are you even asking? This started happening because he got banned from a Discord.
>>
>>630818
By unbiased I mean someone who isn't against them.
It seems like you all just hate them more than anything
>>
>>630814
Well apparently this crazy person is a former shitposter from /bnsg/ called Amber, so if anyone from /bnsg/ remembers who Amber is they can give you their opinion on him.
>>
>>630821
we may want him out of our thread, but we don't want him to die.
These pictures he is posting are a legitimate cry for help whether he wants to admit it or not.

He has been cutting for days and posting pics of it, and there's only so much blood a man can lose...additionally like someone else said he lives in absolute squalor and filth, he could get an infection that goes septic
>>
>>630821
Well they've given everyone many many reasons to hate them so that's not surprising.
>>
>>630821
Because he's filled our general with spam, gotten threads deleted, and messed with the pastebin for awhile now. Like >>630822 has mentioned they're from /bsng/ though. When making a general with the proper info has become a chore then yeah people are going to get annoyed at the guy.
>>
>>630827
There could be many reasons they hate themselves aswell
Is there no compromise?
>>
>>630821
just because i dont like someone doesn't meen i want them to hurt themselves
>>
>>630839
The compromise is for him to get actual psychological help, that would both help him and get him to stop spamming and messing with the threads and carving random shit into himself.
>>
>>630847
But that does not look likely being metadata is gone
>>
>>630853
well that's why we came here
I mean, you guys are Q&A
we have a Q, you bring the A
it can be a right campfire of helpfulness
>>
>>630855
convience is always something people want but I doubt it being the right
these things work themselves out so something is wrong now.. give it time
>>
>>630860
so we just let him keep cutting himself and posting it?
>>
>>630860
Given enough time that psycho will cover their body in scars. Is waiting really the best option?
>>
>>630860
Fine, we'll sit back and let them keep mutilating themselves and destroying our generals because "it'll work out." The thread was made because we genuinely don't want them hurting themselves and you instantly accuse us of hating them and wanting them gone. Seems like this was a complete waste of effort.
>>
>>630861
>>630862
something will give, you have more skin
>>
>>630860
So we just have to deal with some person that's obviously not right in the head who's fucking with our threads by filling them up with spam, pictures of them cutting themselves, and getting them deleted? We've given it over a damn week, man.
>>
>>630822
Amber lied about drinking a bunch of painkillers to for attention, he will charm people with shit willpower into shitposting with him and bring down the quality of anything he is involved in if he isnt the center of attention.

He is a defective human being and should kill himself to prevent a contamination of the gene pool.
>>
Sure am glad I stopped posting there and quit playing that game.
>>
>>630926
And /pol/ makes an appearance
>>
>>630953
Talk to anyone who has spent a week in the same chatroom with Amber and they will tell you the same thing.
>>
>>630958
i have, but i don't think they should kill themselves. maybe because i'm not a psychopath
>>
If you think he's in genuine danger of suicide or death you can contact a mod on IRC and they can contact the authorities. There is precedent.
>>
File: 1455586513379.gif (907KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1455586513379.gif
907KB, 500x281px
>>630760
I'd ban him just for being a giant faggot
>>
>>630760
I like girls like this because it's like they have a beard but it's just scales, which multiplies the sexiness tenfold.
>>
>>630760
Fuck off faggot; if you morons understood what anonymity is about this wouldn't be an issue. Hopefully that anon will bleed out and the rest of you will follow him.

>>630772
>thread has a discord
Anyone who tries to argue that generals aren't nothing but cancerous chatrooms can go fuck themselves.
>>
Delete /vg/
>>
Keep bulling him until he kill himself. Problem solved
>>
>>631449
No one who believes they're a "goddess" would kill themselves

Please send help
>>
wow, this guy does need help.
>>
>>630814
I know I'm late to this thread and by now it's already been established that there's nothing anyone will do here, but I suppose I'm an unbiased opinion.

I'm from /bnsg/ and have joined a few parties with Amber in them. We were once in the same game related discord together as well.
Amber was a very strong force. He would do anything and everything to remain the center of attention. In the discord he spam so hard and fast none of us could type anything, but our mod allowed it since Amber was a good friend of someone elses and he wanted to keep them happy. This caused a lot of players leaving that discord because they couldnt take Amber anymore.

I myself did not have much of a problem with him. I never noticed any signs of him actually being mentally unstable, so hearing from /xivg/ about this is pretty alarming. The times I talked to Amber he seemed just fine. A major fucking troll, but other than that nothing out of the ordinary. He was nowhere near what he is now. This was back in Feb/March.

He quit bns another month or so later and none of us saw or heard from him since. I can confirm the spamming and shit is him, he does that over anything. but the cutting is too far. Please do something if possible. It really seems he needs help. Goodluck xiv and I'm sorry hear he's fallen this far.
>>
You mean the thread has needed help for literal years, right?

Because it has always been fucking awful and a terrible place to actually discuss the game.
>>
Couldn't you find his location using those photos he posts and call the police to get him help?
>>
He's about to do it again since his faulty OP got deleted, inc more mutilation
>>
>>633286
he edits the pictures together with an in game screen shot, so there's no location data

>>633317
this.
hold us.
we're scared.
>>
>>631131
most educated post in this thread
>>
>>633319
You faggots deserve the community you have in that thread.
>>
>>633339
Remember that generals also have a purpose outside their core circlejerk, some people have nothing to do with any of this and just want to talk about the game.
I can deal with avatarfags and such, it's an MMO general after all, but this shit's too much.
>>
>>633319
Does anyone else in the general know him/play with him? Could they get him to spill the beans on where he lives?
>>
File: I'm done steven.jpg (777KB, 1677x1545px) Image search: [Google]
I'm done steven.jpg
777KB, 1677x1545px
Par the course for /xivg/
>>
File: ss+(2014-09-16+at+04.04.50).jpg (112KB, 509x719px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-09-16+at+04.04.50).jpg
112KB, 509x719px
/xivg/ has been slowly rotting garbage from its conception. They do not talk about the game, all they do is use the thread as an erp echo chamber to circlejerk and shitpost.

Everyone who still uses the thread is mentally unstable, a drama whore or some sort of attention seeking faggot. Everyone who PLAYS the game has long since abandoned it to its fate and talks in game or on the rare /v/ thread instead.

There is no "helping" these people. There is no "calming down". The only cure is death. (A bit dramatic but hey)

Anyway yeah on a less serious note everyone left in that shithole is a balmung erper with actual mental issues. Just leave them be it's never going to stop. I've done what I can by persuading people not to roll on certain servers and DO NOT VISIT THE THREAD.

t. Pre-Beta player who has watched this clownshow for three years
>>
>>633462
I don't know man that's pretty pathetic but it's a far cry from this ----> http://i.imgur.com/WXDVi3A.jpg
NSFW image of most recent cutting.
>>
File: DLANOR.png (187KB, 456x549px) Image search: [Google]
DLANOR.png
187KB, 456x549px
>>633470
how do you feel about dlanor
>>
>>633470
Ultros sucks, Emin
>>
>>633347
Nobody talks about the game. Unless you define talking about the game as being erp and glamour spam.
>>
>>633580
That's just not true.
>>
>>633470
what's up stroll
>>
>>633581
We must have been browsing different threads.
>>
Late Day Bumps 3
>>
File: kc-tier-thumb.png (52KB, 304x204px) Image search: [Google]
kc-tier-thumb.png
52KB, 304x204px
>>630760
Bitch nigga you think if mods can't ban barneyfag they can ban a small time shitposter in a /vg/ thread?

Sooner or later you're going to realize that /vg/ has a fundemental problem of under-moderation. The longer a thread is around the higher chance of namefag celebrity drama occuring.

Do yourself a favor, leave /vg/ and talk about the game fucking anywhere else. There are no good /vg/ threads.
>>
>>634241
/dfg/ is great.
>>
>>634241
when it comes to FFXIV the only other options are Reddit and the official forums. The official forums do not tolerate dissent at all and hands out bans all the time. Reddit is "look at this drawing my girlfriend made of my dragoon" tier. The /v/ threads are ok but always bombarded with lol go to /vg/

It's a shit general but it's the only real option to talk about the game, and doing it is difficult sometimes.
>>
>>634505
/v/ is honestly the best option as crazy as that sounds. Besides the wow comparisons and 2.5gcd they are relatively decent.
>>
They don't do anything wrong.
If they want to cut themself let it happen.
They don't want help, they just want all of you faggots to know that it's your fault for kicking them off discord.
>>
>>635588
The main problem here seems to be that the mods aren't banning this fucker, since this obviously has nothing to do with XIV. Why are /vg/ mods so bad at actually enforcing the rules?
>>
>>635617
They are banning the fuck once in a while, he just evades
>>
>>636227
>once in a while
That's the problem. Why so infrequently? This loser is only human. Enough bans will tire anyone out.
>>
anyone who plays this game has brain damage
>>
>>634505
It's not like I followed this drama or anything, but I'm willing to bet that you, and everyone in that thread, had every opportunity not to foster the kind of environment you have now. All you had to do was not give them (You)s. But that was too hard, wasn't it? Now you've dug this grave. I see no reason you shouldn't have to lay in it.
>>
I think /xivg/ is better off just being shut down honestly. Everyone makes fun of it, it's acknowledged as the worst general on /vg/ beating /feg/ and /ksg/, it's always 90% off topic even after new patches.

It's the posterchild of how a general should not be.
>>
>>636372
It's the posterchild of how a containment general should work, though.
>>
File: 1470707186975.jpg (29KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470707186975.jpg
29KB, 640x360px
I always knew that people who play this shitty game are fucked
>>
>>636372

I think /ksg/ and /xivg/ should be glassed by the mods and re-nuked on sight.
>>
>>636372
The world of tanks and planes and ships and warthunder generals are horrible too
>>
Isn't the obvious solution here to keep egging him on until he kills himself, thus the problem permanently solves itself?
>>
>>637391
i said the same but the bleeding-hearts cry a bunch about it
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.