[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

What's up with this?
>>
>>439352
The thread has been archived. You can no longer reply to it.
>>
>>439354
I meant the video on the left
>>
>>439355
Are you sure it isn't just a picture?
>>
>>439355
Then center your screen cap on the video, and post a more descriptive question than "What's up with this?" you fucking retard.

It's a reload button, when you click it the video reloads. How the fuck are you even on the internet in the first place?
>>
File: scrip.png (29KB, 533x480px) Image search: [Google]
scrip.png
29KB, 533x480px
>>439352
Where did you see this?

That's all evil scripts I get.
>>
>>439357
>It's a reload button, when you click it the video reloads. How the fuck are you even on the internet in the first place?
Why the fuck is the video/thumbnail even there in the first place?
>>
>>439358
>zkcdn.net
Nice virus, enjoy your paperweight
>>
>>439360
Dude like woah bro, how can something like this even happen in a world?
>>
>>439362
RIP me. †
>>
>>439360
>Why the fuck is the video/thumbnail even there in the first place?
Yes that is more what I was asking.

I can't really center it because it's on the left side of the screen.

This is something I've never seen on 4chan before so I'm asking why it's happening now.

I first saw it here:

>>>/pol/63538898

It is here every time I load that page. If I refresh it there is no video. I have seen it appear on other archived threads too.
>>
>>439371
Hiro put malware ads on the archive. That's what happened.
>>
>>439371
Install ublock origin you retard. Fuck with its filters and then go to a archived thread. If you look, you'll notice some shitstain added the rocks to the archive.
>>
>>439371
Well, indeed I get ad alerts from ecpmrocks.com, a known malware distributing service. Actually not, but they apparently like to inject scripts everywhere, which could be dangerous under certain circumstances.

Use ad and script blockers to get rid of it.
Also, please notify the mods @ https://www.4chan.org/feedback.

And then clean your system with Malwarebytes Antimalware.
>>
>>439373
>>439375
>>439376
I use a mac so does this stuff even affect me?
>>
>>439380
>apple
>>
File: ahahahah faggot.jpg (49KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
ahahahah faggot.jpg
49KB, 367x451px
>>439380
>I use a mac
>>
>>439376
It's not a dangerous malware. Most times they inject a simple redirector script, which many antiviruses detect as a malware, but it isn't actually dangerous.

>>439380
Yes.
>>
File: 1373956597380.jpg (87KB, 622x620px) Image search: [Google]
1373956597380.jpg
87KB, 622x620px
>>439380
>I use a mac
STICKY THIS SHIT MOOTLESS
>>
>>439424
Is that a d*ge?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.