[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this ad show up to you? It only appears when you see an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ad.png (156KB, 623x540px) Image search: [Google]
ad.png
156KB, 623x540px
Does this ad show up to you? It only appears when you see an archived thread.

Do I have adware?
>>
>>436469
no, you don't
hiro went full jew and added that ad to archived threads
get a proper adblocker like ublock and block everything on 4chan
>>
Yes, welcome to post-moot 4chan.
I've re-enabled my adblock for the first time in years due to this. I hope hiroshima is proud.
>>
re-enabled my ad blocker as well.

Stupid jap cunt
>>
I don't understand why people don't want to always use adblock.
>>
>>437126
because 4chan ads actually used to be mildly interesting at times
>>
>>436472
>>436485
>>437125
A single, unintrusive image on a page you're not going to be spending much time on is enough to get you guys mad? 4chan has been doing poorly in terms of revenue, right? Is it really that horrible if it can help the site stay afloat and it's something you won't see any longer than 5 seconds?
>>
>>436485
turned mine back on when he put malware on the front page
>>
>>437129
it's not an image
it's embedded JS/Flash/Video content from a third party network that has been doing malware redirects before.
>>
>>437134
Oh, never mind then, that's horse shit. I can't see it, since I have to post from mobile.
>>
Damn, I also re-enabled my blocker after years. I was okay with the little anime ads and shit but those box ads fuck with my ram usage so I turned adblock back on.
>>
>>437126
I use my phone and I can't is Adblock. Ad also eat up a shit ton of RAM and I cant read archived threads because my phone only.has a gig of RAM and gets slow as hell.
>>
>>437126
Because I'm on 4chan like 5 hours a day and the ads are not obtrusive.

The ads on the archived threads prompted me to turn adblock plus back on but then I wasn't able to post. So I switched to ublock finally and was able to just block those video ads
>>
>>437621
Adblockers only break posting on /adv/, you can add an exception for it.
>>
>>437636
And they don't even break posting on /adv/ if you're using 4chan X instead of the native extension.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.