[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cuck got unflitered before t b h and f a m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: 1454223354518.png (269KB, 564x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454223354518.png
269KB, 564x600px
>cuck got unflitered before t b h and f a m
>>
/pol/ has more pull than we thought
>>
>>435227
It had nothing to do with /pol/. It was 4 or 5 faggots from 8gag who were whining about Peggy Noonan.
>>
no niggerspeak allow mang
>>
File: dn0zoO2.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dn0zoO2.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>435229
>>
File: dumbass.png (38KB, 1147x189px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.png
38KB, 1147x189px
>>435232
haha you messed up on one but not the other and now you look stupid

You can delete all you want but we saw that
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (246KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
246KB, 1600x1200px
>>435231
>I will never get the suck
>>
File: 1447872914754.jpg (83KB, 585x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447872914754.jpg
83KB, 585x600px
>>435228
Context?
>>
>>435240
>>435246
go to hell anime jews
>>
>>435246
Thread complaining about the cuck filter. Hiro posts. Reveals it was put there without his permission. Posters convince him it was a censorship issue and that the word is used in legitimate discussion. He says 4chan should have more free speech than TV and unfilters it.

The other filters are still there because he was the one who put them in. They don't say twitter acronyms on TV because that is stupid.
>>
>>435268
>4chan should have more free speech than TV
Based hiro. His laissez faire approach is why I like him so much more than moot.

That being said I think all the filters are pure, fun chaos and have the right to stay, including cuck.
>>
File: 1447156077594.jpg (377KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447156077594.jpg
377KB, 800x800px
>>435226
>op posts miki

On the subject, that's just Hiro likely not-at-all understanding the history of that term's rise here and the long history of wordfilters on 4chan. If he knew people were spamming it purely to diss moot and in their zeal to show how much they hated moot that they started calling everything that, he might have had second thoughts.
>>
honestly I both love and hate the filters because if someone types the word they look like an idiot when the filter kicks in, so they do some bullshit workaround, which still makes them look like an idiot but still makes it so I have to fucking read their shitty meme speak
>>
cuck is a real word so it's fine with me
>>
>>435276
cool blog
>>
>>435271
>people were spamming it purely to diss moot
Confirmed for not knowing the term's origins yourself.

What's next, are they going to filter "fag" because people called moot that?
>>
>>435285
Well, moot called himself that. Seriously, his tripcode password is faggot.
>>
Too many people have that fetish for it to be filtered.
>>
>>435286
Is trying to use that trip still an instant permaban?
>>
File: 1404426431505.jpg (29KB, 400x344px) Image search: [Google]
1404426431505.jpg
29KB, 400x344px
>>435270
>Based hiro. His laissez faire approach is why I like him so much more than moot.
>>
File: regex.png (14KB, 496x211px) Image search: [Google]
regex.png
14KB, 496x211px
>>435268
Your post is only partially true. He removed it because of people complaining about how cuckservative was being filtered. What tipped him over to removing it was it was beneficial to the severs as apparently people were saying cuck so much it was causing more server load.
>>
>>435248
Hello reggit :)
>>
I legit don't get why they removed the filter for "cuck". It is, by far, the most repetitious and obnoxious phrase on the site desu senpai.
>>
>>435475
>He removed it because of 8gag complaining about how cuckservative was being filtered.
*ftfy
The only people who ever gave a shit in the first place were the gamergate faggots who insisted that moot was a cuck and wanted to talk about it in every post, most of whom left the site anyway.
>>
If it was up to me, cuck would still be filtered.
That being said, it makes much more sense than unfiltering desu, imo and senpai.
You see, those three literally add nothing to a post. The only way they can be added into a post for gain is to discuss their meta value. They are useless filler that has gone way past its expiration date. At least cuck can be used in its actual sense (even though it's also mostly for shitposting). But a post loses nothing by not having desu, imo and senpai.
>>
>>435943
Fucking brainfart, obviously meant desu, baka and senpai.
Off to bed I go.
>>
>>435475
>What tipped him over to removing it was it was beneficial to the severs as apparently people were saying cuck so much it was causing more server load.
kek

>He says 4chan should have more free speech than TV
Thank you based An Hiro.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.