[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw /pol/ will never ever be deleted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Adolf-Hitler1-e1393973773926.jpg (11KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf-Hitler1-e1393973773926.jpg
11KB, 200x235px
>yfw /pol/ will never ever be deleted
>>
>one of the 10 most popular boards
>not getting deleted

Whuda fuckin thunk it amirite?
>>
It's funnier that people think /qa/ will be deleted. They see a thread they don't like, think to themselves "Oh shit" then out loud they say SEE THIS IS WHY /qa/ NEEDS TO BE DELETED. Because they want to hide from the truth.
>>
File: 1437193175814.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1437193175814.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>434356
Is funnier that people begged to Moot and now they are begging to weeb Moot

NEVER EVER
>>
>>434356
/qa/ needs to be deleted because just like /q/ it will become nothing but a second form of reporting and people crying about boards they have never even went to.

But on the other hand i used to have 10 hour arguments with people on /q/ so it's fun calling people stupid here like i used to do.
>>
>>434361
I don't know why they think he's going to do anything. It's always the mods that have been in control of the site, both during Moot's reign and during Hiro's. If you don't discuss it with THEM, you will get nowhere. But they think they're above talking to the mods so they shout HIROOOOO for some reason. And that is why they don't get any answers. Because they don't even think to talk to the mods.
>>
>>434345
You'll always be regarded as second class citizens though
>>
>>434370
You cant talk. Tumblrinas arent even considered citizens
>>
>>434876
>Tumblrinas

There's that word again. You use it as an insult yet it's reminiscent of ballerinas, graceful people who are deserving of respect. Is that how you truly feel, then?
>>
>>434361
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>434876
>if he isn't from /pol/, he's from tumbler!

Fuck off. There are other boards on 4chan with their own population and culture, stop being an arrogant cocksucking faggot.
>>
File: hoororper.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
hoororper.gif
2MB, 320x320px
make anyone trying to access /pol/ get redirected to /b/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.