[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /x/ suddenly have 7 pages?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Shinji.png (181KB, 560x565px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji.png
181KB, 560x565px
Why does /x/ suddenly have 7 pages?
>>
>>432821
Probably got too close to the truth.
>>
>>432822
Then who's responsible for this occurring?
>>
File: 1400984253361.gif (100KB, 374x400px) Image search: [Google]
1400984253361.gif
100KB, 374x400px
>>432821
Sounds like the ghost of past /jp/ meido is haunting your board specific mod.
>>
File: file.png (112KB, 1274x646px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
112KB, 1274x646px
It's really weird how the page number is red when it's on 7. It's usually only like that only on page 10.
>>
>mods intentionally send shitposting to /x/
>refuse to moderate the board
>decide to cut its page count because for some weird reason the board is bad

JOB WELL DONE HOTPOCKETS
>>
Can I please get an explanation about why ChronosForLife threads are being deleted? Mods, Hiro, please explain.

There is nothing harmful about trying to find out the purpose and story behind a bunch of strange Youtube videos. The mods have allowed the Happy World thread to stay up, and that's exactly the same thing. There are several X Files and /tv/ threads up, yet these somehow don't cause any problems.

Please tell me what's wrong with discussing this particular topic?
>>
>>432880
Bump for explanation.
>>
>>432866
The number turns red when the thread is on the last page of the board (not the 404 threshold, just the last page to have any threads in it) so when mods delete a shitload of threads to the point where less than 10 pages are left, it thinks some other page is the last page.
>>
>>432866
>>433041
Added:
https://github.com/ccd0/4chan-x/issues/753

It's also a problem sometimes when there's a glitch in thread pruning causing there to be a single thread on page 11.
>>
Probably purged all the rp threads.
>>
>>432873
Its a fucking shame. /x/ used to be one of the best boards on 4chan
Then the culling happened and everything turned to shit.
>>
>>433601
Now it's full of RPing faggots and "Not Paranormal" fags
>>
>>433663
They should just give the place a mercy bullet
/r9k/ too
>>
>>433663
They're fairies, dude.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.