[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the spoopy conspiracy about 4chan mods getting replaced by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ribbit.jpg (69KB, 660x496px) Image search: [Google]
ribbit.jpg
69KB, 660x496px
Is the spoopy conspiracy about 4chan mods getting replaced by SJWs during GonadGate true?
>>
>>429891
No.
>>
Honestly, I think they were just trying to control the shitstorm. People didn't like that they were being banned for talking about it, and believed it was due to the mods being SJWs.
>>
No.

4chan was under the spotlight at that point in time; not primarily for GG if you remember, but the fappening. GG was swept under the rug to cut off another shitstorm from kicking up right as 4chan was in the middle of another, more serious shitstorm that had legal ramifications.

It probably wasn't the optimal way to solve the issue, but it doesn't indicate malevolence so much as a combination of desperation and mild incompetence.
>>
>>429891
yes its true 4chan died with moot
the gook doesnt care about us anyway
>>
File: 100 percent LEGIT.png (16KB, 1024x416px) Image search: [Google]
100 percent LEGIT.png
16KB, 1024x416px
>>429891
Yes it is true but we brave warriors are still fighting the good fight here for the free speech.
>>
>>431640
DELETE THIS.
>>
>>429891

Honestly SJW mods would be more competent than the ones we did end up with.
>>
>>429891
Partly
>>
>>431640
MY GOD IS THAT TRUE?
>>
>>431640
Remove this
>>
>>433314
My brother knows a guy who says he has a friend who was in that IRC chat and it's all totally 100% real
>>
>>433324
WOAH
DOES HE GOT ANY MORE INSIDE INFO?
>>
>>433331
Only that aliens ARE REAL
>>
>>433332
REALLY, MULDER?
>>
File: QAt1ujp.jpg (36KB, 479x345px) Image search: [Google]
QAt1ujp.jpg
36KB, 479x345px
>>429891
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>433809
>imgur filename

I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>429891
>spoopy
>GonadGate

>>>/tumblr/
>>
Moot put out an announcement spinning like mad while confirming the leaks before they dropped. They're real.

I don't think it means SJW mods - most of them were just yes-men and turbofaggots afraid of controversy, and while there were some real examples of incompetence (like the guy who thought DFC = pedophile, before he was demoted) it's not like it was reddit or tumblr. That said, while I was sad about him leaving at the time, I think Hiro's done a lot better than moot in his last years.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.