[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is discussion of age of consent banned from the politically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: japanatsu.jpg (30KB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
japanatsu.jpg
30KB, 390x219px
Why is discussion of age of consent banned from the politically incorrect board?
>>
the "politically incorrect board" should be entirely deleted. if pedos go there, there is only more reason to delete pol imo .....
>>
>>429227
>.....
Waiting for you finish the sentence
>>
Because they are afraid of the truth
>>
because the red-pill only goes so far
>>
Because it inevitably transforms into a discussion about how dating children is doing nothing wrong and that the jews are the reason for it being high in the first place.
>>
>>429226
because the mods fear the FBI
they mostly delete the tread enstead of archiving it i think
>>
>>429247
Nah. Mods are just faggots that don't enforce rules for a long time and then have an autistic fit and ban everyone for everything.
They work for free and you get what you pay for.
>>
>>429227
>if pedos go there it should be baleteed
Looks like 4chan needs to be baleteed
>>
>>429226
I'll give some opinions in those threads, but it usually degenerates into a cesspool of shit posting and illegal images. It's better that the mods just remove the entire thread.
>>
>>429227
That's likely what the image spammers are trying to do, get /pol/ deleted.
>>
>>429226
Because those threads draw in the creepy pedos. Loli threads and the like are getting closer to illegal in many places, chase away advertisers, etc.
>>
Anything that violates U.S. law is against the global rules. Discussing how to solicit children (which I'm sure is the direction these threads are headed) would probably result in the site getting even more unwanted attention from law enforcement.

So-called "free speech" sites that facilitate child trafficking or drug trade inevitably end up being raided and shut-down. 4chan wouldn't be any exception.
>>
I certainly hope so.
>>
>>429281
>thread about age of consent
>Discussing how to solicit children
Jumping to conclusions much? Most 4chan users prefer that you use your brain at least a little bit before chiming in. Just saying.
>>
>>429281
>Discussing how to solicit children

kek

>Anything that violates U.S. law

Most things that are against global rules do not violate U.S laws actually. Like non-sexual pictures of naked children, lolicon drawings, furry and guro, etc.
>>
>>429226
Most AoC threads are fine on /pol/. If yours got deleted it was probably because someone was posting CP in it.
>>
>>429226
Of course, it scares off normies.
>>
>>429227

... what else?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.