[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delete this cancerous, newfag board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: trump.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
Lets make 4chan great again. First step: we delete /qa/.
>>
>Wahh we need to delete board X
>Wahh people are saying things I don't like
>Make more rules!
>Delete old rules!
>4chan needs to change to fit my needs!
Fuck off 4chan was fine before all of you newfags come here to bitch, and get retarded ass boards to be made and impliment more stupid, pointless rules.
>WAHH SOMEONE SAID I WAS FROM R EDDIT. BAN THESE PEOPLE MY FEELINNNNNGGSS.
>>
i agree but only after we delete /lgbt/
>>
>>426535
>4chan was fine
>4chan was fine
>4chan was fine

newfag detected
>>
>>426573
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR HYPOCRISY - TO KNOW IF CONTENT IS "NEWFAG" OR NOT, ONE MUST LOGICALLY BE NEWFAG ONESELF)
>>
>>426961
I fucking hate that fucking ban message, it sounds like a fedora tipper would say.
>>
>>426968
To know if someone is a fedora tipper, one must logically be a fedora tipper oneself
>>
>>426529
>Delete this cancerous, newfag board
This is the only solution now:
https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/42yd64/you_did_it_reddit/
>>
>>426968
It is. Was a ban message crafted by a mouthbreathing retard for the sole purpose of being an "epic" meme
>>
>>428693
Who vet's the mods? Because they must be brain dead to let a faggot called swaglord touch anything.
>>
File: 25 cent piece.jpg (104KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
25 cent piece.jpg
104KB, 600x601px
>>426529
>>
>>426968
I love it because it pisses you off.
>>
>>426529
>use the exhentai/sadpanda thing and redirect newfags to a newfag board or /b/ for a year or more while older users know a way around this
>bring back /z/ as an unlisted board
>unlist [s4s]
>>
>>426529
Delete yourself with a bullet to the brain
>>
>>429343
>bring back /z/ as an unlisted board
Isn't >>>trash more or less the same thing?
>>
>>426529
make [s4s] unlisted
I'm sick of newfags going on there and requesting raids (why would they post them on [s4s] anyways?)
>>
>>429343
Finally, some common sense from /qa/
>>
>>429477
>so deluded he's eating the shit he made up
When will you just kill yourself already?
>>
/qa/ needs to be deleted though.

It's basically /q/ now, with people complaining constantly about moderation on boards they don't use, content on boards they don't use, and people that want to delete boards they don't use.

The only things that need to be done:
>Stop moderating loli so strictly
>Hide [s4s]
>Delete /qa/
>Make the word "reddit' autofilter to a 24 hour ban.
>ACTUALLY STICKY TOPICS THE BOARD WANTS YOU TO STICKY HOLY SHIT THAT STICKY DURING THE NO-TRUMP DEBATE WAS PATHETIC
>Seriously, the fucking trump general was going quicker than the sticky. The entire point of a sticky is to contain a thread when it starts blowing through threads like tissues. Those threads lasted like 10 minutes tops.
>If you're not going to sticky shit the users want, than you should at least extend the bump limit on /pol/ to 400.

Thanks senpai.
>>
>>430455
Oh look. You're part of the problem, posting a list of demands that YOU want.
>>
>>430455
You're fat aren't you?
PS. >>430476 He's right
>>
>>430455
>people demanding /qa/ be deleted are pedos, which means they're from /a/

I'm not surprised in the slightest. You belong in prison.
>>
Delete /qa/ it's mostly faggot reddiƄ retards who post here you can tell by the lack of humour and lolrandomepicmaymays
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.