[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board so shit? All I see is reddit this reddit that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1.jpg (11KB, 144x163px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
11KB, 144x163px
Why is this board so shit? All I see is reddit this reddit that (I know I'm engaging in this shit right now), even the mods seem to be retarded wtf...
Since when 4chan tries to force its users to say or not say a word, or discuss in one way or the other?
This is a symptom of a rotten society, fuck this modern era...
>>
Is English not your first language?
>>
>>424742
I'm not from this planet, sorry.
>>
File: 7.jpg (90KB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
90KB, 320x319px
>>424727
>Since when 4chan tries to force its users to say or not say a word, or discuss in one way or the other?
cracky was filtered back in 2005, this aint new
>>
>>424727
>This is a symptom of a rotten society, fuck this modern era
agreed, why the mods are even making an issue out of this is ridiculous.
the only people that get assblasted by 'back to r*ddit' are redditors.
>>
File: 1381939866145.jpg (108KB, 532x501px) Image search: [Google]
1381939866145.jpg
108KB, 532x501px
so who will be the new boogeyman?

8gag?
>>
>>424986
Cracky was an underage camwhore that instigated tons of drooling retards and deserved to be filtered as endearing as she was.
>>
>>425029
cafemom.com
>>
>>425045
>cafemom.com
lol
>>
>>424727
/reddit/i;boards:qa;op:only;stub:no
then F5
>>
>>425029
Reddit. They are still stealing our content.
>>
>>425055
CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:

telling a redditor to stay here would mean that they don't go back to reddit and take our memes with them
>>
>>425058
Back to plebbit.
I regret nothing.
>>
>>425076
you guys really don't think outside the box

example:
what if everyone that hates "reddit" posts so much actually does something about it besides telling people to leave and screenshots of the most mundane stuff on 4chan and posts them to r/4chan in new threads all the time to overrun it with boring content?
>>
File: 1444849052829.gif (3MB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1444849052829.gif
3MB, 264x240px
>>425058
>invisibro
Well meme'd, Anon, well meme'd...
>>
>>425083
I'll look forward to seeing this post on /r/4chan.
>>
>>425083
>if you hate reddit
>post to reddit
Suck a bag of dicks faggot
>>
>>425088
no u
>>
I find the sweetest part of this irony is the only people bother by "back to" posts are the ones browsing it. After two days you can actually see a drop in the quality of discussion.
You autists really are incredible.
Reddit is floundering around the threads pissing on each other while mods have annual temper tantrum.
Same shit different year. At least it's kind of funny this time.
Maybe 4chan will become an hero and I can finally be free.
>>
>>425095
The issue with 4chan is that the defacto social order has been torn down and rendered a sunder for ages in many boards.

Some boards tolerate generals.
Others feed into bait.
On some one topic dominates the board.
Others it's supporting bad board cultures and trip fags.
In many people forget the strict but lenient social order logn established.

Many boards are long past the point of redemption so it' best to find a new board.
>>
>>425102

are you writing a sonnet?
>>
File: gfrtrtrt.png (15KB, 1084x351px) Image search: [Google]
gfrtrtrt.png
15KB, 1084x351px
>>425058
>>
>>425246
delete this
>>
>>425249
as soon as you go back to le reddit
>>
Poll for /qa/
http://strawpoll.me/6651610
>>
>>425083
>>425092
>>425240
>>425249
>the mod formerly known as swaglord but is so pathetic he hides under a new trip after outrage he alone caused
No seriously go back to plebbit
>>
>>425246
>Whenever I see a post on /vp/ from /r/pokemon top stuff I almost yell this is from reddit, but that would give me away. (sic)
>Implying Reddit didn't steal from /vp/
>>
>>424727
The better question is why are you still here?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.