[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to thank the mods for finally getting rid of all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 901.gif (734KB, 300x227px) Image search: [Google]
901.gif
734KB, 300x227px
I just want to thank the mods for finally getting rid of all the R***** spam. It has become completely fucking out of control for about a year now, so I'm was glad to discover you finally did something about it. You're going to get a lot of buttrage from the autistic shitposting minority who use this site as their designated shitting site, but for most of us there will be something resembling relief.

That is all.
>>
>>424630
b-b-but "muh censorship!!!"
>>
File: 1453416990248.png (597KB, 857x709px) Image search: [Google]
1453416990248.png
597KB, 857x709px
>>424631
>call the mod out on doing it for free
>while they ban evade, set up VPNs and shitpost 16 hours a day FOR FREE

Do these children not understand the concept of irony?
>>
It's funny, because the people who have been spamming are going to try to rebel and claim they're being oppressed but in the end they'll get bored and get back in line. Happened before and it'll happen again. So really this is just a huge net positive for the site.
>>
File: pleb fuck.jpg (151KB, 650x1793px) Image search: [Google]
pleb fuck.jpg
151KB, 650x1793px
>thanking the retard that ruined the board in the first place
Yikes
>>
>>424668
>imply he personally spams every single thread on /tv/, /int/ and /sp/ with R***** spam every single day
>>
File: 1453767191737.jpg (387KB, 798x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453767191737.jpg
387KB, 798x1000px
>>424630
Literally go back to Read It

Dubs
>>
>>424678
Except on /tv/ hes the one thats encouraged these type of shit posters for years with garbage like this https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/54674232/ and many other things
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 600x394px
>>424630
gb2 >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>424685
He's only 10% of the problem. I'm not denying that "funposting" by mods sends a mixed message at best, and at worst it actively promotes shitposting. But you cannot deny that this filtering is a step in the right direction, regardless of the mods past "sins".

The real problem (as I see it) is the small yet dedicated community of (probably NEET) shitposters who make it their goal to be as obnoxious as possible. The problem is that these individuals have almost unlimited time and energy, and they are relentless. Also, they encourage less-dedicated posters to pile it on with them.

Take for example, the obviously-mentally ill spammers who posts pictures of child actresses on /tv/. This guy has been doing this for years, every day, non-stop. Thousands upon thousands of threads. He's creative enough to find new ways to get unbanned and get around the word/picture filters. And I'm sure there are dozens more just like him. I mean how do volunteers compete with that kind of insanity?
>>
>>424668
11 posts over the span of a year

THE MADMAN
>>
>>424714
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/swaglord/

once 4plebs guy uploads fools/moe you'll see the rest from his original trip :0)
>>
>>424732
>trip

literally anyone can put swaglord in the name field
>>
>>424732
>>424737

>>>/s4s/4115302
>>
>>424757
You know it's funny but you seem to be the only person who's buttravaged around here
>>
>>424760
MODS STILL RECKTALLY DESTROYED
MIDF SAMEFAG
>>
File: 1295155713212.jpg (39KB, 813x608px) Image search: [Google]
1295155713212.jpg
39KB, 813x608px
>>424737

i'm talking about your quote unquote """glory days""" of /tv/
>>
>>424767
that was from /v/ tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ljtZJ9g5zo
>>
Nothings changed though
>>
>>424705
swaglord is a cancer on this site. He was nothing more than moot's best friend, and yet he feels entitled to the site because of that. He thinks he should be the one in charge
>>
>>424827
I hope you have fun on current crusade, honey. Don't forget to wash your hands before dinner.
>>
>>424833
What's wrong? Upset I said something bad about shaggy? Go back to [s4s]
>>
>>424767

also don't forget such classics as:

crescent fresh sticky on /b/
giga puddi sticky on /j/
souljaquest sticky on /b/
baby guitar sticky on /b/
babby stickies on /v/
rightgoat on /b/
Andrew WK interview on /mu/
Anamanaguchi interview on /mu/
removing bump limit from original topkek thread on [s4s] helping solidify it as one of 4chan's best memes
banning zyzz on /fit/
"USER WAS BANED FOR THIS POST" on /tv/
Peter O'toole RIP sticky on /tv/
Philib Seymour Hoffman RIP sticky on /tv/
that guy from avatar who died sticky on /tv/
>>
>>424837
god what a piece of fucking shit pretending he cares about the quality of /tv/ now
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.