[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit? I haven't even been posting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 14

File: stupid ban.png (91KB, 770x297px) Image search: [Google]
stupid ban.png
91KB, 770x297px
What the fuck is this shit? I haven't even been posting on the site lately and I get hit with a ban that isn't even linked to a post or a name. I've never even posted with any name that isn't Anonymous.

I legitimately have no fucking clue what this ban was about, it's like they're just arbitrarily giving them out to random people.
>>
>>419539
It's been happening a lot

See >>419636
>>
File: 145363251484.png (34KB, 777x375px) Image search: [Google]
145363251484.png
34KB, 777x375px
Happened to me too.
>>
Try not shitposting
>>
You deserved it. Cunt.

Based mods are so based.
>>
>>419954
This
>>
>>419954
>>419956
>>419957

Found the Redditors

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>419539
I really really really don't like this ban reason.
https://4chan.org/feedback
remember to tell them here folks
>>
>>419964
If anything, bitching about 'shitposting' is a 4chan thing.
>>
>>419954
>>419956
>>419957
Do you guys get off on being complete douchebags for no reason? How ironic that you shitpost by telling someone who hasn't shitposted not to shitpost. Fuck, I am tired of the word shitpost.
>>
>>420201
>>>reddit
>>
>>420512
Well, thanks for the bump, I guess.
>>
I wonder if
>>
>>422789
Sorry, hit post too early. I wonder if these bans are just people getting caught in the crossfire of the big Reddit shitstorm from the other day. The only thing is I haven't made any anti-Reddit posts so it would still have to be a weird accident like banning all the posters in one thread and since the bans are unlinked to posts no post data shows up in the ban message. Don't know if the mods would do something like that though.
>>
99% chance you posted something similar to the following:

"Literally reddit"
"Fuck off redditor"
"Reddit: the thread"
"hello reddit"
>>
>>424138
TOPPEST KEK
I've actually been flooding /qa/ with these comments for weeks, specifically because I was hoping some mod lurking here would finally get sick of it and start banning the "hello R*ddit!" shitposting that's plaguing several boards

Also you should still tell people why they get banned otherwise how do they know not to do it again? Not telling people why they were banned is a very R***** thing to do.
>>
File: banhammer.png (94KB, 833x374px) Image search: [Google]
banhammer.png
94KB, 833x374px
Happend to me too. Got this mesaage today. Please not the date in pic relatet.
I postet a few times since dec 1 and now.
>>
>>424177

fucking touchscreen keyboard
>>
>>424138
Maybe people should stop being from reddit if they don't want to get called out?

It's not like we can rely on you guys to get rid of low quality posting
>>
>>424183
honestly, i feel like people who get offended at being called reddit only do so because such an insult makes them think people are 'on to them' and have unveiled them as being redditors themselves.
>>
>>424138
Just stop shitting up the boards you fucking newfag redditor. Retard

>>
>>424183

Apparently we can reduce somewhere in the 50%+ range of reddit-related shitposts by banning those calling them out :^)
>>
>>424138
Fuck off, redditor.

>>
>>424138
Well, I guess that makes me the 1%, because I have not done so, as I already stated in the post right before yours. I'm just as annoyed about the anti-Reddit spam as you (presumably) are. It's not even about the site itself anymore, people are just using it as dumb bait. In fact, I like Reddit and was just browsing the UT sub before I came here.

Is there a way I can have you check without giving away my entire IP?
>>
>>424187
Just stop shitting up the boards you fucking newfag redditor. Retard
>>
>>424189
And what about the shitposting of the people that got called reddit? I see plenty of them reposting their threads over and over

I bet the ban rate on them is much less than 50% :^)
>>
>>424189
Leave reddit

>>
>>424191
You could give me a portion of your IP and I could cross reference with the ban date. I'm not sure that I could find the banned post though.

>>424193
Report them for shitposting and hide their threads/comments until a janitor or mod sees it in the reports queue.
>>
File: 1307326096142.jpg (36KB, 210x263px) Image search: [Google]
1307326096142.jpg
36KB, 210x263px
>>424183
don't worry lad
it's only one mod doing it and he only does it during these hours. the night/evening janis and mods don't care
>>
>>424196
>Report them for shitposting and hide their threads/comments until a janitor or mod sees it in the reports queue.
I do this
L I T E R A L L Y
every single day, and every single day the threads return
>>
>>424199

So you know what it's like to be us then.
>>
>>424196
It begins with 24.253. Hopefully that's enough.
>>
>>424200
damn...
>>
Hey mod, since you're here, can I ask you to tell the janitors on /vr/ to stop being lazy shits.
>>
>>424201

I can't find the exact post, but it looks like you were caught up in a reddit ban. I assume you were calling someone out for shitposting about redditors.
>>
>>424209

Thanks for being one of the 3 or so mods that actually give a fuck out of the 60 or so that just circlejerk eachother on the irc and click "ban all" on the ban submit page or whatever the fuck it's called without even reviewing the ban requests.
>>
>>424209
That explanation makes enough sense, I suppose. Well, at least it was a short one. I'm just glad the shitposters are getting banned.
>>
>>424186
That's correct. Nothing offends a redditor more than belling called "reddit".

You can call him anything, any insult, but if you call him reddit he will shriek and throw a hissy fit. He's been found out and he hates it, he doesn't even understand how it happened, he tried to fit in but failed.

The redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a liberal, memer, SJW, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him reddit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

You call someone from here a redditor and they brush it off. You then call them a SJW, "libcuck" or memer and then they snap.

>>
>>419539
>crying about a day ban
Ishygddt
>>
>>424196
>Report them for shitposting and hide their threads/comments until a janitor or mod sees it in the reports queue.
Except half the time it does nothing on boards like /vp/, /tv/, /vr/, /m/, and /v/. Why are you letting those boards go to shit? Why aren't the janitors doing their fucking jobs?
>>
>>424247
I just wanted to know what the heck the reason was, since it was completely out of nowhere. It's about the principle of the thing. So it makes sense that it was just a mass ban.

>>424244
I know this is copypasta but I actually find SJW way more annoying due to how many people use it seriously. I at least get the logic of hating certain websites, even if I don't agree with it. I don't get disrespecting people for having morals.
>>
>>424183
>mod starts banning low quality posting
>memers like you bitch about mods not banning low quality posting
Kek
>>
>>424244
>reddit
>liberal sjws
Lolno. The redditors that come here are mostly from /r/4chan, which is just /pol/ and /b/. "Reddit" is giving us more people who think that any joke with "nigger" as the punchline is hilarious and clever.

And they think 4chan is nothing but memes and shitposting, which is why most of the people using the "found the redditors" meme are probably from Reddit
>>
Quality of posts is a generic catch-all.

Most sites have rules like that.
>>
>>424266
>SJW
The problem with calling everybody am SJW is it's going to give SJWs a better reputation and give them more support. As long as /pol/ is saying that anybody who isn't a white supremacist or doesn't hate women is an SJW, some people will believe that and start thinking being an SJW is actually a good thing.

I have enough experience with sjws to know how bad they really are, but /pol/ keeps telling me I should support them because I don't hate black people. /pol/ accusing any half-decent person of being an sj w is the best thing SJW could hope for. S jws try so hard to convince everybody that all they want is for racism and sexism to go away, and /pol/ is out there helping them spread this message
>>
File: get better mods.png (708KB, 1224x1324px) Image search: [Google]
get better mods.png
708KB, 1224x1324px
>>424138
I'd like an explanation for this Mr Mod
>>
>>424189
>1 man crusade on boards which have a lot of reddit user cross posting
>we
nice meme swaglorde :0)

looks like you've already thrown in your towel for the day too
https://4ch.be/_/search/boards/a.aco.adv.an.asp.b.biz.c.cgl.ck.cm.co.d.diy.e.f.fa.fit.g.gd.gif.h.hc.his.hm.hr.i.ic.int.jp.k.lgbt.lit.m.mlp.mu.n.news.o.out.p.po.pol.r.r9k.s.s4s.sci.soc.sp.t.tg.toy.trash.trv.tv.u.v.vg.vp.vr.w.wg.wsg.wsr.x.y/text/reddit/
>>
>>424327
Well, as the type of person you'd probably call an sjw even though I'm certainly no extremist, I can assure you that this is in fact all I personally want. So, you make a good point. Annoying as it is, and misguided as they are, they're actually doing a good thing for me. It's not just on 4chan, either, I see this kind of attitude on all sorts of websites. So I guess it's nothing for me to be concerned about.
>>
>>424332
>Hex Maniac at the bottom

Just wow.
>>
>>419964
>>424187
>>424190
>>424195
Hello mods.
>>
>>424138
So there we go. After five days of dozens of snobs arguing in threads here; we finally have mod confirmation that reddit posts were responsible for the slew of linkless bans.
Why didn't you guys put 'reddit shitposting' as the ban message or something? Would have saved a lot of confusion and some of the drama of that big public thread.
>>
>>424355
those banned were calling out reddit shitposting. can't put that in the ban message.
>>
just accept the fact that mods are redditors
I know it hurts, but living in denial isn't any better

>>
>>424375
hello /r/conspiracy

>>
>>424378
but I don't browse reddit
>>
>>424384
;)
>>
>>424341
most people are too smart to join your cult, regardless of how great /pol/ tells us you are
>>
File: 1449609530160.gif (194KB, 177x177px) Image search: [Google]
1449609530160.gif
194KB, 177x177px
>>424138
>>424189
>>424196
>>424209
Hey mods, why don't you ban the fucking source of the shitposting instead of only banning the shitposters? Ban those who admit that they browse reddit or discuss about reddit here too, fucking retards. They only cause flamewars, and flaming outside /b/ is against the rules, isn't it? God damn, I've reported >>421331 about 30 hours ago and you still haven't deleted it.
>>
>>
>>424355

Started adding that instead.
>>
>>424375
>>424378
So, mods, when are upvotes/downvotes getting added?
>>
>>424375
>>424378
wew
>>
>>424344
the guy who made that list has spent the last year shitting up /vp/ (and /int/'s Dutch threads) with his obsession over 'desirable female traits'

He's had his shit deleted all the time, and he still spams his shit on a near daily basis.

Yet for some reason I report his shit and get a ban, not even a warning of 'hey don't report this'. Which makes no sense as I've reported that exact post/image before and not only was I not banned but the post got deleted

Its the inconsistency that pisses me off
>>
>>424407
This should be the ban message:
>Global rule 11: Advertising (all forms) is not welcome.

Mentioning reddit all the time is basically advertising.
>>
>>424138
So...if you got arrested by the police and was simply told "99% chance you got arrested because you were a terrorist", what would your reaction be?
>>
>>424138
Then you should put it in the rules that it is banned. Do you not see how inappropriate it is to ban people for things not actually listed in the rules?

I mean how would you feel if Hiro decided to ban YOU for something not listed in the rules?
>>
>>424457
by that logic telling people to google for source is advertising google.
>>
>>424466
But it is listed in the rules. Rule 6.

It should be obvious that saying something like "FUCK YOU RETARD GO BACK TO WARLIZARD GAMING FORUMS" is a low quality post.
>>
>>424474
except that the definition of a low quality post is not defined anywhere in the rules. There is a reason why laws in real life always have definitions.

For example, what would it be like if the police got arrest people for "terrorism" except that they don't have to define the meaning of "terrorism" anywhere? Drinking coffee could be "terrorism".

Or imagine if you got banned for that post because it was a "low quality" post. How would you feel?
>>
File: SS321.png (124KB, 768x502px) Image search: [Google]
SS321.png
124KB, 768x502px
>>419539
mods are cancer
breaking news!
>>
>>424486
fuck you 4chin, i'm 100% sure that i put > in the first line
>>
>>424479
>How would you feel?

Amused by the irony, but otherwise pretty annoyed.

You're right. That rule could use SOME clarification. But it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the rule is telling you to not be a dickweed and that calling someone a redditor just because you don't like what they post is pretty dickish. Do you think a single person who posts those words believes that they are adding a high quality post to the discussion?
>>
>>424138
A
U
D
I
SM
>>
>>424479
And in real life, we have legal systems, supported by armies of policemen, lawyers, and judges who spend their entire lives enforcing and fighting over the rules.

If you write the rules to some sort of supposed "objective" standard you're going to get 4chan users to enter "lawyer mode" and start filing twenty-page briefs against 4chan for breaking the rules. Nobody wants to deal with that shit.
>>
>>424138
Redditposter: the mod
>>
File: pepe s.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepe s.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>424138
>it's a "mod goes on a power trip to compensate for the fact that he does it for free" episode
>>
>>424138
You sustain yourself by their tears, don't you?
>>
>>419539
sure is reddit in here
>>
>>424537
RIP anon
>>
File: 1434456743.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1434456743.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>424138
literal reddit tier moderating
>>
>>424479
Lawyer here
Laws IRL don't have strict definitions, many are just standards that the jury determines. "Negligence" is not strictly defined, yet tonse of laws depends on whether or not somebody was negligent
>>
>>424543
>>424537
>>424533
Farewell
>>
>>424138
>hiro hired literal redditors as mods
is this a fucking joke?
>>
FUCK THE REDDIT KIKE MODS
YOU'"LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE
EAT SHIT
REDDIT KEK SJW JEW SHILL REDDIT REDDIT
>>
>>424138

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo reddit
>>
>>419964
mods stahp
>>
>>424244
SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N
>>
The delayed reaction is weird. Like, relative silence and then five anarchists come in here at once to whine. I wonder if it was just linked on another board.
>>
>>424486
Is it from /b/?
>>
i wanna get a ban for writing "reddit" too
>>
>>424559
/r9k/
>>
File: 1451980259373.jpg (131KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1451980259373.jpg
131KB, 803x688px
>>424542
>>424546
it takes like 5 seconds to get a new ip
>>
>>424550
Weren't they already part of the team even before he joined?
>>
>>424569
If the mods have caught you using VPN's to evade getting b& all they do is ISP block you
>not that I would know that
>>
>>424138
which sites are we allowed to tell people to go back to? i need my fix

if at all possible, can an approved list of sites be posted?
>>
>>424573
hello google+
>>
>>424567
*pulls up /r9k/*
You're right: http://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/26041103/
*shakes head disapprovingly and sighs* Those fools will never learn... I guess it's time to serve some justice. *draws katana as I walk out of the room*
>>
>>424573
Literally 9GAG: the post.
>>
dude quality threads and posts only lmeo
>>>/tv/65340903
>>>/tv/65343195
>>
>>424404
I'm pretty sure the average shitposter knows how to ban evade. On the internet you always guarantee that someone banned can come back.
>>
>>424572
That's why you use obscure VPNs. Most of the ranges on my VPN aren't banned.
You don't need a VPN to evade anyway.
>>
>>424577
You can make up for that post if you make an RPing post as cool as mine.
>>
>>424138
Butthurt Redditor detected.

Go back to moderating some shit Reddit sub.
>>
>>424576
Hello gaia
>>
>>424569
by hand? my record is ~7 seconds
>>
>>424580
>JLaw threads stay up for hours
>Emma Watson threads stay up for hours
>Cara Delavingne threads stay up for hours
>Ellen Page threads deleted in five minutes
It's not fair.
>>
>>424572
yeah, moot banned my isp for years
>>
>>424589
They're autistic. Whatever triggers them on a certain day is what they delete. Memes aside, they're just unstable autistic people with nothing to do so they jerk off over the idea of removing threads with ideas that oppose their own. For example, apparently saying reddit is shit is now bannable.
>>
>>424138
reddit: the post
>>
>>424569
>>424572
>>424582
>>424587
>>424590
Hey shitdicks give input on >>424477
>>
>>424187
>banned
>>424192
>not banned

hmmm
>>
>>424586
Don't mess with me, kid. *smokes cigar and pushes it through your eye socket*
>>
>>424591
How dare you insult m'favorite website!
>>
>>424138
christ you people are faggots anymore
did people get banned for saying go back to gaia? how about ebaums world? muh fucking reddit
>>
>>424138
>>
>>424594
Pretty sure mods can ban without deleting the post or putting any notification of it. It's just to send a message.
>>
>>424138
Kill yourself fucking reddit mod.
Ban me faggot.
I browse on mobile, can't catch me.
>>
>>424587
yep, from the cp, i'm connected though a pppoe connection
>>
>>424138
hello, reddit!

>>
>>424604
i use pppoa but maybe its slower to reconect for whatever reason. gotta check that
>>
>>424569

At least 3 seconds longer than it takes us to ban
>>
>>424138
Literally Re**it: the mod
Top cuck, you added a permanent filter
>>
>>424619
[ ] Not told
[ ] Told
[X] TOLDASAURUS REX
[X] Cash4told.com
[X] No country for told men
[X] Knights of the told Republic
[X] ToldSpice
[x] The Elder Tolds IV: Oblivious
[x] Command & Conquer: Toldberian Sun
[x] GuiTold Hero: World Told
[X] Told King of Boletaria
[x] Countold Strike
[x] Unreal Toldament
[x] Stone-told Steve Austin
[X] Half Life 2: Episode Told
[x] World of Warcraft: Catoldclysm
[X] Roller Coaster Toldcoon
[x] Assassin’s Creed: Tolderhood
[x] Battletolds
[x] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shatold of Chernobyl
[X] Toldasauraus Rex 2: Electric Toldaloo
[x] Told of Duty 4: Modern Toldfare
[X] Pokemon Told and Silver
[x] The Legend of Eldorado : The Lost City of Told
[X] Rampage: Toldal Destruction
[x] Told Fortress Classic
[x] Toldman: Arkham Told
[X] The Good, The Bad, and The Told
[x] Super Mario SunTold
[x] Legend of Zelda: Toldacarnia of Time
[X] Toldstone creamery
[x] Mario Golf: Toldstool Tour
[X] Super Told Boy
[X] Left 4 Told
[X] Battoldfield: Bad Company 2
[x] Toldman Sachs
[X] Conker’s Bad Fur Day: Live and Retolded
[x] Lead and Told: Gangs of the Wild West
[x] Portold 2
[x] Avatold: The Last Airbender
[X] Dragon Ball Z Toldkaichi Budokai
[x] Toldcraft II: Tolds of Toldberty
[x] Leo Toldstoy
[x] Metal Gear Toldid 3: Snake Eater
[X] 3D Dot Told Heroes
[x] J.R.R Toldkien’s Lord of the Told
[x] Told you that ps3 has no games
[X] LitTOLD Big Planet
[x] Rome: Toldal War
[x] Gran Toldrismo 5
[x] Told Calibur 4
[x] Told Fortress 2
[x] Castlevania: RonTold of Blood
[x] Guilty Gear XX Accent Told
[x] Cyndaquil, Chicorita, and Toldodile
[x] was foretold
[x] demon’s told
[x] http//:www.youtold.com
[x] Tolden Sun: Dark Dawn
[x] Tic-Tac-Told
[X] Biotold 2
[X] Toldbound
[x] icetold
[x] Told of the Rings
>>
>>424619
Add another permanent filter faggot.
Literally Readit: the mod
And to think you do it FOR FREE
F
R
E
E
>>
>>424621
I don't get it.
>>
File: 1452739832054.png (984KB, 799x452px) Image search: [Google]
1452739832054.png
984KB, 799x452px
>>424138
Fuck off, reddit
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 717x880px
>>424486
U r the cancer
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>424621
>>>>/reddit/
>>424624
Reddit mods samefagging 9gag tiers of copypasta
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.