[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I supposed to use this site when this happens all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Its fucked.png (291KB, 1098x826px) Image search: [Google]
Its fucked.png
291KB, 1098x826px
How am I supposed to use this site when this happens all the time? I can't post from PCs any more, just from my phone. Even if it gets past this white screen 90% of the time the captchas and inline extension wont load.
>>
>>415571
What extensions do you have? Is browsing the site without the inline really that hard?
>>
>>415572

I have no extensions installed.

>Is browsing the site without the inline really that hard?

It is when the normal "Reply" box is hidden behind a script that won't load either. If the script that loads the Reply box on the top and bottom of the page won't run, and the inline extension won't work, then it's impossible to post replies period.

So yeah I'd say it's pretty hard tbqh
>>
>>415576
What OS are you on? Are you sure you have no extensions at all? What plugins do you have? Why didn't you post this stupid question in /g/'s Stupid Questions Thread?
>>
>>415581
>What OS are you on?
Windows. I've used both Chrome and Firefox, and both do the same thing.

>Are you sure you have no extensions at all?What plugins do you have?
None and none.

>Why didn't you post this stupid question in /g/'s Stupid Questions Thread?

Why would I post a 4chan error there?
>>
>>415683
>Why would I post a 4chan error there?
How do you know it's a 4chan error?

Make sure you don't have anything retarded running in the background, like an antivirus blocking javascript.
>>
>>415571
Dude your internet is fucked. do a speed test
>>
>>415572
that happens when the CSS doesn't load properly.

>>415571
Cache 4chan's CSS file, dude.
>>
>>415683
>None and none.
Ah, so you just don't know what you're talking about. Good to know. Maybe /g/ will take pity on your idiot soul.
>Why would I post a 4chan error there?
Because the issue's on your end, not 4chan's. This is what happens when CSS doesn't load.
>>
>>415571
>, just from my phone
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.