[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What board produces the most OC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1452362439569.jpg (60KB, 596x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452362439569.jpg
60KB, 596x360px
What board produces the most OC?
>>
As of now, /tv/ easy
>>
/pol/
>>
/tg/
>>
>OC

lol
>>
>>414573
What is your definition of OC? Is a unique arrangement of letters OC?

Then /r9k/.
>>
>>414582
This. The Bane shit alone can fill several gigas.
>>
>>414626
That's a big filesize.
>>
>>414582

they make one thing and repeat it a million times
>>
>>414638
4.u
>>
>>414644
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can ha
>>
>>414719
What the heck did you just say about me, you little human? I'll have you know I'll graduate top of my class in the training academy, and I will have been involved in numerous secret raids to the surface, and I have 300 recipes for spaghetti. I am trained in the culinary arts, and am the top cook in the Royal Army. To me, you're nothing more than just another best friend. I will leap the heck out of this window with grace that has never been seen before in these ruins, mark my words. You think you can get away with not making up to Undyne about that whole "trying to kill you" thing? Think again, buddy. As we speak, I am giving you my phone number, and adding you to my network of friends on the Internet and your wall is being covered in spaghetti recipes, so you better prepare for the feast, friend. The feast that fills that silly thing you humans call a "stomach". You're stuffed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and can cook pasta in over 700 ways, and that's just with angel hair. Not only am I extensively trained in Italian cooking(hey Sans, what's Italy?), but I have access to the cookbook of the top warrior in the King's Royal Army, and I will use it to its full extent to bury you under a waterfall of tomato sauce and vegetables. If only you knew what delicious treats your little "friendship" attempt was going to bring down upon you, maybe you would have cleaned your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price. I will cook noodles all over you, and you will drown in it. You're full to bursting, kiddo.
>>
>>414719
>>414727

Nice job getting those from Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/3hbean/fresh_off_the_boat_from_reddit_kid/

https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/3qnohg/papyrus_%CA%96/
>>
b
>>
>>414573
/ic/, /tg/
>>
/mlp/
>>
>>414992
Why am I not surprised that they also stole our copypastas? Oh yeah, because they steal everything.
>>
>>414573
There's OC in this era of 4chan?
>>
File: image.png (152KB, 549x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152KB, 549x397px
>>416583
Yes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.