[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>create a thread on /v/ about favorite video game characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1452665876484.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1452665876484.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>create a thread on /v/ about favorite video game characters
>mods randomly delete it after an hour or so with no explanation

What the fuck? What the hell can we discuss on that board if not video games?
>>
memes
>>
just follow the herd like the sheep they've made you. see what others have posted and become them
>>
>>412858
Link to your thread OP, otherwise you completely deserved the ban
>>
>>412866
I didn't get banned or even warned for it, it just got deleted and I have no idea why.

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/324110145
>>
>>412876
You damn fucking well know why it got deleted, you shitposting baiting faggot
>>
>>412878
No, I don't. So you're going to have to elucidate.
>>
>>412876
Why do you have to be such a shitter? Are you that bored?
>>
>>412879
You posted an Undertale character. That is absolutely indifferent from baiting.

Is this a good reason?
No, not really

Were the mods unjustified in deleting it?
No, not really
>>
>>412881
It's impossible to ever be bored again after having played Undertale.
>>
>>412886
Why should it be a crime to like a particular game on /v/? Shouldn't the mods be doing something about the people who shitpost every time Undertale is mentioned, instead of deleting harmless threads?
>>
>>412887
You'd make my day if you could explain to me the mentality of someone who makes threads like that knowing they'll get shat on, while hiding behind the "it's video games" excuse.

What do you gain? It's a very low tier form of rebellion/trolling.
>>
>>412888
>Shouldn't the mods be doing something about the people who shitpost every time Undertale is mentioned
They did, by deleting the thread. Its hard to shitpost in a thread if the thread is no longer there.

>instead of deleting harmless threads
You just admitted there was shitposting in the thread. How can a thread be harmless if it contains shitposting?

Notice that they deleted it AN HOUR after it was created. If they had something against the OP, they would have deleted it immediately.
>>
>>412889
Not him, but:
>What do you gain?
Entertainment. Its really just an easy form of entertainment at the expense of others.

Its kind of like fishing, except the other posters are the fish.
>>
>>412892
So what you're saying is that occasionally the mods delete a thread that doesn't actually break any rules simply because the discussion is unsalvageable? I suppose it's logical enough, but it's frustrating to know that the shitposters are allowed to run free.
>>
>>412893
Fair enough, but I don't get what makes you keep up the act all the way to /qa/ where you're defending intentions you never even had in the first place. It's pathological as fuck.
>>
>>412893
This is pretty true. Because of /v/'s community having gotten to be so stupid, you can create a thread saying Sans is your favorite character, go play some other video game for a few hours, and come back to a thread with 200 posts. Even for people who genuinely like the game it's hard to resist the allure of making so many people so angry so easily. Not like their minds were ever going to be changed if posts on an anonymous imageboard are enough to fuel their hatred of a single player game.
>>
>>412894
>I suppose it's logical enough, but it's frustrating to know that the shitposters are allowed to run free.

Which is more frustrating: Getting your thread deleted after an hour, or getting banned for 48 hours for a mod considering your post a shitpost?

The other option isn't even that effective, since a professional troll can just reset his router. So, only the accidental shitposters actually have to sit through the ban.
>>
>>412895
You don't get that? When /qa/ is arguably even easier to bait?
>>
>>412900
Going by some of the posts in that thread, a lot of those people seem genuinely convinced that they're in the right. They may not even know about the router trick.
>>
File: 1452604331609.jpg (2MB, 1100x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1452604331609.jpg
2MB, 1100x1597px
I created another thread about favorite video game characters and snuck Sans in there and the thread has been surprisingly civil thus far. So I guess it's possible to mention Undertale and not cause numerous mental breakdowns.

I think people on /v/ are just triggered by Undertale art. If you don't post it they're unlikely to even notice the thread. Well, that's fine. Posting Undertale art is what /qa/ is for.
>>
I want to stop Asriel in the middle of his monologue and just wrap my arms around him and pull him into an embrace. At first he'd just kind of be shocked and not say anything, then he'd make some snide comment while shaking his head and grabbing my arms to push me away but I don't let go. I hug him tighter and I bury my face in his neck fluff and just sit there silently. He starts to get angry at me not taking this whole thing seriously, and how I'm being such an idiot. I still don't say anything and he starts shouting right into my ear and digs his claws into my arms. But I don't let go. And after a while he relents and wraps his arms around me and tears form in his eyes and he says he's sorry. Then he says "Don't you have anything better to do?"

And I tell him no, I really don't.
>>
Hotpockets are lazy and will just delete your thread instead of real shitposting.
>>
>>412858
What's with this new trend of getting banned or having your thread deleted and then coming to /qa/ to whine about it even more?

You know why your thread was deleted. Don't even try to pretend like you're clueless.
>>
>>413064
Because the board is being treated as /q/2.0. Not sure why people think mods give a shit about complaints posted here as they have no obligation to reply to threads like they did on /q/.
>>
>>413254
It's funny that you think people come here expecting a mod response. They just want to annoy the easily triggered community that will sit down and debate with you for weeks in the mods' stead.
>>
>>412881
He is a kojima cocksucker what do you expect?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.