[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISP or IP range has been blocked due to abuse question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1435374472139.png (643KB, 678x653px) Image search: [Google]
1435374472139.png
643KB, 678x653px
So if you start getting this message "Your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse" then is there really no way around this or way to appeal this? FAQ says the only way is to buy an expensive pass.
>>
>>411513

You can try chaning you're IP a few times until it works.
>>
>>411570
That does nothing to stop a ISP range block because they are essentially blocking your service provider.
>>
>>411513
i used to never have to worry about this because i dont come from a 3rd world shithole but now that its happening to americans im worried

why the fuck would you block hundreds of 1st worlders for one 1st world shitposter?
>>
>>411513
You could spend more than 20 bucks a year getting a proxy that bypasses the range ban if you want.

For some reason, several 4chan users want this, so, just throwing that option out there.
>>
>>411646
Good posters are a dime a dozen. We can cut out 75% of them before 4chan starts to see any negative emergent behaviour from it. The users aren't important.
>>
>>411656
Too much money for a free to use place.
>>
>>411675
But it isn't free to use if your ISP or range has been blocked. It's 5 cents a day.
>>
>>411679
And it's not right to pay if your ISP gets blocked because some random kid was shitposting that you don't know about.
>>
>>411683
If you hunt him down and kill him then there will be no need for the block anymore.
>>
>>411683
I don't see how the outside world is relevant to you. 4chan has a price tag for you. Is 20 dollars a year worth it for you? Is a penny? Why are you here if it isn't? Is 4chan important to you at all?

You could be playing a video game that you purchased for a console years and years ago right now. That item is infinitely more valuable to you than 4chan is, as 4chan is worth 0 dollars and that game was worth somewhere between 1 and 60 dollars.
>>
>>411689
Now you just talking insane psychopath.
>>
>>411690
>4chan has a price tag for you
It doesn't.
>>
>>411694
Sorry, I thought I was talking to somebody with a range/ISP block.

4chan has a pricetag for people with range/ISP blocks.
>>
>>411695
I do have an ISP block, but it wasn't caused by me so I shouldn't need to pay anything.
Imagine if you, you specifically, needed to pay to use a site like youtube and no one else did, how would you feel.
>>
>>411697
Should and Is aren't the same thing. There shouldn't be a price tag for you, sure. But there is.

I'd feel pretty bad, as I'm sure you do, if youtube banned me and asked me to give it money and nothing else did. I'd likely find ways around the restriction, as I suppose you are trying to do.

Also, https://www.youtube.com/red is rapidly approaching. Look forward to having to spend ten dollars a month on youtube.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.