[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

By being a cool dude, Sans has made me realize that posting in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: fang_sans_by_fasli-d9n904e.png (991KB, 1600x1333px) Image search: [Google]
fang_sans_by_fasli-d9n904e.png
991KB, 1600x1333px
By being a cool dude, Sans has made me realize that posting in lowercase has nothing to do with whether you're one of the people ruining the site. The REAL problem is the people who leave out punctuation at the end of their sentences. If you do that, fuck you. You are killing 4chan. Especially if you make a post where it's uncertain if you're asking a question or making a statement thanks to your lack of punctuation.

Also, a lot of these people are the same people who start a new line every single sentence. Stop. Doing. That. These lazy fuckers are making everything worse with their poor post formatting. You can have more than one sentence per paragraph, you idiot.
>>
I think grammar is fairly low on the list of problems.
>>
>>411444
And that way of thinking is exactly why we have so many other problems. You eliminate those people, you eliminate all of the other problems. It's simple.
>>
>>411439
>>411452
You have autism.
>>
>>411454
Yo momma has autism.
>>
>>411456
Genetic fallacy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy
>>
>>411780
Explain how this applies.
>>
>>412022
it's a joke
>>
>>412036
Yo momma's a joke.
>>
File: Autism area.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Autism area.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>
>>411439
whatever fag
>>
now i can add typing in all lowercase to the list of things that trigger you retards :D
>>
>>412044
Genetic fallacy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy
>>
if you guys really think punctuation and capitalization are the big problems with this website, you're delusional.
>>
>>412542
If you didn't already know that, you're not gonna be very good at it.
>>
>>412829
>>412562
May we discuss posts that begin with "If you" and finish with "you're" without containing the word "then" anywhere in the post? These bother me a little bit because I don't like switch statements.
>>
>>413696
I don't know what a switch statement is.
>>
This thread makes me want to rip my eyes out. How can every single post be so bad?
>>
>>411439
>undercuck
>is a cancerous newfag
newsflash
>>
Wait a minute. Napstablook doesn't punctuate their sentences at all (unless they're saying "oh....."), and they're great too. I don't even know what to think anymore.
>>
>>414769
Do you know what google is?
>>
>>414979
Something that saves logs and sends them to the FBI.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.