[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Change /m/echa to /m/emes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: gre.jpg (79KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gre.jpg
79KB, 500x281px
since nobody is really talking about mecha anymore and it's all about memes now.
>>
what the fuck happened
it seems a year ago it was still one of the top three boards
>>
>>407064
How about some mods actually stay on station in /m/ and actually hand out bans against some of the shitposters and trolls, so the message is made that /m/ isn't the free shitpost zone it is now.
>>
>>407079
An excess of shitposters from /tv/ /v/ and /a/ all flooded the board and stayed there, because /m/ moderation is at its lowest in years nothing gets done, and they can basically shitpost freely and get away with it.
>>
>>407064
So, what, we can't have fun with our giant robots?
>>
The real problem is, /m/ doesn't understand that they can report troll threads. They think an opinon presented as fact that's made solely to anger or incite argument is still an opinion and isn't breaking any board rules. What /m/ needs is a reminder that (a) mods won't see it if they don't report it and (b) high quality posts are the end goal of the entire mod/janitor/reporting system, so if they, /m/ posters, do see an obviously inflammatory/low quality post, it is their duty to keep their planet safe and to report and ignore.
>>
>>407079
It's gone very far downhill in about a year.
>>
>>407064
BAN ALL TOKUSHIT FROM /m/
>>
File: kamenridergetout.gif (458KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
kamenridergetout.gif
458KB, 200x150px
>>407184
>>
>>407123
>The real problem is, /m/ doesn't understand that they can report troll threads.

Do you have a single fact to back that up? How do you know everyone isn't reporting it and they're just ignoring the reports like always?
>>
>>407199
NO moderation happens even if jannies get reports.
>>
>>407064
HI SPIC
>>
>>407255 is right, there is no moderation anywhere on /m/, all it is is shitposting, you need proof of this? Go to the Gunpla general. It's a place where /m/ OC used to happen, custom models and the like. UNTIL we had a shitposter in the form of the Fake Announcer, who spams every thread with fucking custom models from Japan builders and tags them as new model kits. Nobody can post their models and get actual feedback anymore, because any chance they might have to post is usually taken by the Fake Announcer, OR by the obnoxious trip user Snapfit-Kun who posts his same poorly built kits at every turn, or gives shit tier advice to starters.
If you need proof of this, Snapshit has been called out by people who have won official contests for his terrible work. These two very desperately need to be banned, and /m/ has reported these two for months on end. To no success.
>>
What /m/ needs is less moderation, not more.

More moderation pretty much killed /m/ in 2012.
>>
ITT: Gundamfags whining about no moderation

Deal with it.

Getter Robo threads have been constantly shitposted by the spic, but it's still all fun and games.

This is /m/. Not fucking Gaia. Either you shit on the shitposters, or you ignore them.

Whining is for fags who can't take a little drama.
>>
>>407625
This isnt a little drama, its the fact that no actual discussion happens anymore and shitposters wont fucking leave even when they get reported.
>>
Ever since that fucking retard moot required ID from jannies moderation on /m/ is non-existant.
Really that simple: more pepole
>>
>>407557
And here it is right here. Theres so much false flagging going on with the spic memes that we can hardly discuss amy super robots at all. the mods should drop a fucking colony on the anti-getter shitposter in particular, especially since he blatantly admitted to doing it just for teh lulz and is surprised when anyone joins him
>>
>>407079
I told you chucklefucks to stop making SRW threads on /v/ and stop trolling /a/ with greco threads.
BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN
>>
>>407064
that is applicable to any board you dolt
>>
>>407083
Actually, it's been an internal problem for the longest time.

The shitposting, I mean. Every year it's the same song to a different dance, only noticed by those it affects (and boy do people notice it once it starts fucking over threads for currently airing Gundam shows). And it always comes from within the board, not some imaginary foreign threat from all the boards /m/ has a meaningless superiority complex over.
>>
>>407064
I just went to /m/ and saw a ton of threads that were all discussing mecha.

What's wrong with it?
>>
>>408244
Never to this degree, and theres a lot of /tv/ and /v/ shit there, lots of "Dust has Settled" "What went wrong" threads, lots of kek memes and other dumb shit from /tv/
>>
>>407064
I just got blocked from /m/ for no reason. Can someone please unblock me?
>>
>>408424
I blame that one on the lack of unique board culture, unless you count arrogance and a raging superiority complex as "board culture."

So you end up with people appropriating stuff from other boards, or just crossposting whatever habits they picked up from other boards, or even the occasional passerby doing something profoundly dumb if only because, well, "when in Rome" and all that.

Or worse, you get people who see others shitposting and getting away with it, and they decide to follow suit whether it's because there's no threat of punishment, or they got shitposted themselves and feel like lashing out at others in an ouroboros of shitposting and vitriol.

Anyway, before we finger outsiders for all of /m/'s problems, it's very obvious the board itself needs the shit slapped out of it...
>>
>>409319
No. Fuckwads like you need to stay blocked.
>>
>>409319
Can anyone help me?
>>
>>409411
No. Like >>409402 said you are blocked for a reason.
>>
>>409402
>>409427
But I didn't do anything wrong and I am literally blocked from making any kind of post on /m/.
>>
>>409469
Can anyone help me?
>>
>>410557
Are you banned, or is your ISP blocked?
>>
>>410563
ISP blocked
>>
>>410601
Are you still there?
>>
>>410601
Then the only way is to buy a pass.
>>
>>410646
Is there really no other way?
>>
>>410700
There is no other way.
>>
>>410792
Well that sucks.
>>
>>411447
Man just fuck of back to your retarded thread >>409314 instead of monologuing all over the board.
>>
>>410700
Nope
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.