[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most meme'd country on 4chan at the moment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: india.png (58KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
india.png
58KB, 2000x1333px
Is this the most meme'd country on 4chan at the moment?
>>
>>406752
I think India is outmemed by Argentina, Brazil and Australia.
>>
Probably ever since it took Greece's place.

The question is which country will be next.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
Yes.
I think I figured out why.
>Iran, India to settle outstanding crude oil dues in rupees
Saw a similar propaganda campaign about Russia that started months before anything about Ukraine, though it was more MSM than social media.
>They don't have clean, normal bathrooms
>Just turning your phone on in Russia will get you hacked
ect.

Makes me wonder, what's going to happen?
>>
It's pretty sad. It goes beyond banter.
>>
>>406752
Germoney ficki ficki
>>
>>406752
More or less.
Even their flag has an anus in the centre of it.
What is it with Indians and shitting?
>>
>>406752
Germany is rising quickly.

ficki ficki
>>
>>406921
It's a wagon wheel
>>
>>406931
That's what I call it as well.
>>
>>406752
Australia
>>
>not Portugal
t. Alberto Barbosa :^)
>>
File: 1441155528668.jpg (80KB, 1140x475px) Image search: [Google]
1441155528668.jpg
80KB, 1140x475px
>>406931
A
FUCKING
WHEEL
>>
>>406978
I'm sorry, but what's funny about this post? Honestly, what makes you sit back and chuckle about typing >A FUCKING and attaching le golden smiling man to it? There's no humor involved, it's just nonsense. Also,
>that filename
Oh, you're American, big surprise, they're definitely NOT the ones always running memes into the ground.
>>
>>406873
>i-i-its all a Jewish conspiracy
>>
>>406752
Because it has became "ebin may-may" to be simply ignorant about
things but keep shouting like a rabid donkey.
One can simply Google and see what the 'wheel" represents instead
they are too busy posting like this
>>406861
>>406931
>>406978

God save anyone with Indian IP ever try to strike a worthwhile conversion
in /pol/ and /int/ since all replies would be just repeating the same memes but something near to a "reply" to his comment since anon like a dog in Pavlov's experiment only saw the Indian flag ID.

Damage is done too far.This will remain for few years before it dies down
like any other meme.

>inb4 it's banter mate.

It stopped being a banter when it' the only thing you can add to the conversation.

It was funny earlier but now it just fills threads with useless comments at this point.
>>
>>407001

POO IN LOO

It's funny because you put a wagon wheel on your flag then started tossing your dead into the fucking river.
>>
>>407558
It's like saying each state in USA has inbred farmers raping city dwellers and making them squeal like a pig.
>>
>>407544
It happens on cripplechan to. The India meme goes beyond this place
>>
>>407568
Of all the places, I saw it even in plebbit.
>>
>>407571
That what happens when you have an Indian embarrass himself and his country so badly every single imageboard and forum hates India now
>>
>>407571
Those redditors usually people from /b/, /fit/, and /sp/. All the same people, anyway.
>>
>>407572
Well 4chan has blocked all Indian ISPs long time ago.

What intrigues me is it's gaining popularity in recent times.
>>
>>406850
> Australia
>country

>Brazil
>White

>Argentina
>Messi

-/int/
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 929x1148px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 929x1148px
>>406752
I'm glad they are taking the heat from Argentina white, and sweden yes, but now I feel ever worse for them

I mean, because of all the poo, of course
>>
>>407572
It wasn't even an actual Indian, it was CLEARLY an Aussie with a proxy.
>>
>>407544
>God save anyone with Indian IP ever try to strike a worthwhile conversion
That's the thing: Indians don't fit into this category.
If I were going to a forum in order to discuss cattle worship, how to wash yourself with piss, and the best way to take a shit in a busy street, sure; I'd seek dialogue with an Indian. But I'm not.

Indians have their place on the Internet, working for Microsoft help support. They don't need to be coming here.
>>
>>408170
Indians, at least on /int/, were the best posters on /int/, matched only by the Swiss, and /carib/. They were actually incredibly helpful and contributed to serious discussion all the time (/desi/, just like /carib/ was a very nice general, one that wasn't actually garbage), but now they don't come here anymore because nobody wants to pay (they're required to buy 4chan passes) to get spammed with POO IN LOO, (which would happen literally whenever an indian posted, regardless of the content of the thread, or the post, you can guarantee an indian flag would derail the thread), or bought proxies. The Indians on 4chan are, and were, the higher class in society, much like the African ones are, because if they weren't, they'd go someplace else, not here.
>>
>>407566
But at least they poo in the loo.
>>
>>408176
>Indians, at least on /int/, were the best posters on /int/
>were the best posters
AYY HOL UP
IS U SAYIN
HOL UP A MINIT
U SAYIN
WE WUZ BEST POSTERS N SHIET
t. Alangahora Baabhabiat
>>
>>408176
>Indians, at least on /int/, were the best posters on /int/
Fuck off Sanjeev.
>>
>>407566

But people do say that.
>>
>>408181
>>408184
Didn't expect anything else from the memelords over at /int/, who would rather have le golden smiling man over well thought out OC.
>>
File: Cu.jpg (288KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Cu.jpg
288KB, 1462x1462px
>>408188
Didn't expect anything else from the shitters over in India, who would rather have a designated shitting street over a shiny toilet.
>>
>>408202
I'm a white american actually, I just don't want my board becoming /b/, which it slowly, but surely, is.
>>
>>408207
/int/ is full of normalfaggotry and shouldn't fucking exist to begin with.
Go take a shit in the street, Mr. "white american actually".
>>
>>408209
>using normalfaggotry unironically
But that's not the point. It's funny how had I said all of that about just the Swiss or /carib/, nobody would care, but yet the moment I say anything remotely positive about Indians (even, "Oh, well they're not as bad shitposters as Aussies", something which is undeniably true for every country besides the US, Canada, and Finland) I'm automatically Indian diaspora who can't handle the banter, even though there was literally ONE recorded time where an Indian flipped out, and you could tell by his posting style that it was a proxy. Where are all these butthurt Indians I hear so much about? There was the one in that screencap that gets floated around, which we've already discussed was a proxy. There was the Indian who made the threads asking for flags to be deleted (not that I blame him). Okay, that's one. One out of the what, 30 Indian posters we had? Yeah, what awful posters, we need to stop selling them 4chan passes so that they can be banned for good. This whole thing was fine and dandy, because it was supposed to blow over after a month, just like >A FUCKING LEAF (which also, as I'm sure you remember got an entire nationality to stop posting). Yes, most parts of India are third world, it's called a developing country for a reason. Indians being butthurt bad posters (at least on 4chan) are a meme, and nothing more.
>>
Hypocrisy as usual.
Nothing to see here.
>>
/int/ has fallen so far in such a relatively short amount of time. It's depressing.
/int/ received the /tv/ and /pol/ treatment: underage memers were attracted to OC and since they couldn't contribute any of it themselves they just spam the text of it in an attempt to fit in. Drowned in nonsense, the contributors (the lifeblood of any board) are forced to flee because the well is poisoned.

RIP /int/. You were pretty cool once.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.