[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME GUYS I'M FUCKING SCARED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: h3h3.jpg (41KB, 403x369px) Image search: [Google]
h3h3.jpg
41KB, 403x369px
So I went on /a/, and posted my examples of good anime:
Cowboy Bebop, Madoka, Sailor Moon, Kill La Kill, Evangelion, Gurrenn Lagann, FMAB, Samurai Champloo, Utena

and then this guy replies:
I'm going to give you some advice, since you're obviously new around here: don't ever mention entry level babby shows like CB, FMA, TTGL, Champloo, and especially KLK if you ever want to be taken seriously. If you ever make it past (mental) age 18 you'll realize that shows like that can and do appeal mostly to teenagers, while slower SoL shows can only be appreciated by people with patience and taste. And I'm sure your first instinct is to howl something about how those shows are for young girls, but if you actually think that then you're extremely out of touch with what real children like. And all the shit you listed has fanservice, too, so don't try and play the "u only watch it 4 tits!!" card.
Is he right? Or is it bait? I honestly have no clue.
>>
>>404015
Just a sad pedo trying to justify his shit taste.
>>
>>404019
Here's another reply I got:

I don't know which part you're taking objection to, but yes, it's serious. If you don't like it then go back to reddit, /b/, or /v/; they all love the anime you mentioned and can't stand "moeshit" either.

thread is : >>>/a/135773208
>>
>>404015
The problem in anime is that it's too easy to tell how much of a scrub are you, specially if you only mention mainstream anime like those, sure they are good anime but what gives? everyone already knows who do you think you're talking to? most faggots there watched at least 300 confirmed animes. They are so tired of hearing them that they have become meme animes, even though they probably already watch them.

If you want to talk about anime in /a/, just don't mention how many anime have you watched or what anime is your favorite since nobody gives a fuck, just talk about those anime there's a difference.
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>404015
I'm going to give you some advice, since you're obviously new around here: don't ever mention entry level babby shows like CB, FMA, TTGL, Champloo, and especially KLK if you ever want to be taken seriously. If you ever make it past (mental) age 18 you'll realize that shows like that can and do appeal mostly to teenagers, while slower SoL shows can only be appreciated by people with patience and taste. And I'm sure your first instinct is to howl something about how those shows are for young girls, but if you actually think that then you're extremely out of touch with what real children like. And all the shit you listed has fanservice, too, so don't try and play the "u only watch it 4 tits!!" card.
>>
>>404015
This is a really funny thread and I like it, OP. I haven't seen this sort of post before and I'm impressed at the effectiveness.
>>
Watch whatever you like and never take /a/ seriously. 95% of them are circle jerking 24/7 while hot gluing their figures and readjusting their fedoras.
>>
>>405097
Thank you friend.

>>405099
Yeah it does seem like mainly circlejerking.
>>
>>404015
Here's MY advice:

Go to /wsr/ if you want good anime discussion. It's like if /a/ wasn't shit.
>>
>>404015
>h3h3 picture
>that anime list
your post is bait, senpai
>>
>>404015
>slice of life
>good

This person is beyond hope
>>
>>405204
What's wrong with h3h3 and my anime list?
>>
Nice to see that /a/ is still cancer.
>>
>>404015
>revealing what you like on /a/
>discussing anime on /a/
>>
If you ever make it past (mental) age 18 you'll realize that the most anime is made for teenagers and immature young adults. You can enjoy it, but to deny this fact is to be blind.
/a/ is just like /v/.
>>
>>405736
well that's not very nice
>>
>>405740
Neither is OPs taste
>>
>>405740
I'm saying /a/ is full of crap when trying to tell anyone what is and isn't for kids. Just like /v/.
>>
>>404015
Most anime is moe shit didn't you know that? That is what's popular in Japan. Yes /a/ loves JoJo, and that anime is manly as fuck, but moe and harem shit dominate the market
>>
>>405946
I only recently decided to get into anime, I thought most would be like the stuff they show on Toonami these days but I guess I was sorely mistaken
>>
File: 1399231622003.jpg (156KB, 392x376px) Image search: [Google]
1399231622003.jpg
156KB, 392x376px
>>404015
>>404019
>>405231
>>405726
>>405099

>ITT newfags taking the bait
>>>/a/135778392
>>>/a/135778733
So let me get this straight, /a/non went into a YY thread, he attacked first the people watching the show, he said the show was shit (without telling us how it's shit =shitpost) and you guys act surprised when he gets shitposted back?
That would happen in any fucking board, he acted like a fucking normalfag trying to tell others what is good or bad without a single argument and you back him up?
And then he gets asspained enough to open a fucking thread on /qa/?

All of you should get out or at the very least lurk more
>>
>>406158
I'm not asspained I just got into anime like 2 weeks ago so I wanted to know if this was just /a/ shitposting or this is how they actually think.
>>
Anime is lowbrow, low-class, anti-art rubbish
I'll bet anime fans don't have a single Cassavetes film in their video collection
>>
>>406216
It's half shitpost. I would recomment you to lurk the board for a few months(in order to learn our board culture) if you don't want people to call you out each time you will post.
The one who replied to you is innacurate af.
People love FMA, we also love gurenn lagann (though we hate the fanbase because they are obnoxious so a loud minority like to shitpost TTGL threads. Same thing goes for Champloo and CG just don't say that it's the best thing ever like an obnoxious redditor.

Also
>while slower SoL shows can only be appreciated by people with patience and taste
is pure fedora and you should call a faggot anyone who replies like that
However Anon is right about everything that's after that part.
>>
>>406242
Thanks, /a/ is seriously so different to the other boards on the site. I'll be sure to lurk more.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.