[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all of these /pol/tard redditors screaming "degenerate"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1452036372905.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452036372905.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
>all of these /pol/tard redditors screaming "degenerate" at everything on an website which birthed shitting dick nipples and used to have a loli and guro board

I fucking hate modern 4chan. moot was right about /pol/ being cancer.
>>
>>402902
Go back to reddit you stupid ponyfucker furfag
>>
File: 1366055733626.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1366055733626.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>402902
>/pol/tard redditors
>>
>>402917
>doesn't know about the reddiit exodus to /pol/
>>
>>402953
The reddit exodus to /pol/ was about 100 people who were already on /pol/ to start with.

Where do you get this shit from, seriously? Do you just make it up in your head or is there some external source spreading this shit? inb4 8gag.
>>
oldfags did the same thing when they hated on furfags.
>>
>>402902
>moot was right about /pol/ being cancer
moot never said that and defended /pol/ even when they badmouthed him and he was punishing it for being a mean board.
>>
File: shekels.png (82KB, 1350x891px) Image search: [Google]
shekels.png
82KB, 1350x891px
It can't be denied that /pol/ gave him a bad time.
>>
File: The cancer killing 4chan.png (20KB, 881x281px) Image search: [Google]
The cancer killing 4chan.png
20KB, 881x281px
>>
>>402902
People grew up, get over it faggot
>>
>>403034
>/pol/ bullshit spilling out into the other boards is

Aka calling everything "degenerate" while browsing a website notorious for it's degeneracy.
>>
>>402956
I think it was just assumed that after a bunch of those reddit forums got shut down that they'd migrate to /pol/
/pol/ has gone to shit over the past 2 years but it's because of memes and not reddit directly
>>
>>403025
He posted the merchant pic in one of those, too. I think it was the last one but I can't remember.
moot was such a great sport, even in the end he had that long discussion on /pol/ which was more than most of them deserved
>>
File: 1451714346219.png (603KB, 600x716px) Image search: [Google]
1451714346219.png
603KB, 600x716px
>>403025
He pushed us we pushed back
>>
>>402917
He's right, you know. /pol/acks these days are either straight from Reddit/iFunny/cancer sites, or are heavily influenced by their posting. /pol/ used to actually clever, with actual meaningful discussion on rare occassions and a fair amount of satire and humor. Now it's just "lol da jews" and "lol ur just degenerate, you need to get redpilled" all day. Nothing new is accomplished.
>>
>>403197
The other /pol/ is worse. Its literally stormfront 2.0
>>
>>403056
don't get butt hurt when your get memed on
>>
>>402902

what in the fuck are you talking about. holy shit some of you guys are off-base about everything. just shut up and lurk more.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.