[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consider the following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Something_Awful_logo.png (7KB, 135x110px) Image search: [Google]
Something_Awful_logo.png
7KB, 135x110px
>There is a site where moderators are worshipped by a cult following

>There is a site where these mods ban for anything and everything they want, including personal sleights or insults, disagreements, or just as a "joke."

>There is a site where people whoop and scream like apes when these mods publicly ban someone

>There is a site where "irony" and "ironic detachment" is considered ideal

>There is a site that creates memes, then rejects them when they are adopted by offsite users

>There is a site where the founder is both adored and made fun of

>There is a site where a single board became increasingly right-wing, and was deleted by the founder due to legal troubles. The mods then wiped out all right wing ideas on the site, and enforced a strict left-wing hugbox

>There is a site where people pay to post

That site is called 4chan, circa 2015.
>>
It's like poetry.
>>
File: row.jpg (11KB, 238x238px) Image search: [Google]
row.jpg
11KB, 238x238px
>>402260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSITzLNYbic
>>
>>402260
>There is a site I son't like
Reminder you can leave, at any time. There are plenty of other chans you can go to if you don't like it here.
>>
>>402265
Filthy!
>>
>>402275
>guy walks into your house
>reaches into his pants, gets handful of shit, starts smearing it everywhere
>"hey stop that"
>"YOU CAN LEAVE AT ANY TIME! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT JUST GOOOOOOOOO!"
>>
>>402283
>guy walks into your house
>your house
This is their house, mate, not yours.
>>
>>402260
>There is a site where a single board became increasingly right-wing, and was deleted by the founder due to legal troubles. The mods then wiped out all right wing ideas on the site, and enforced a strict left-wing hugbox

This literally never happened in 2015
>>
>>402286
If your landlord walks into your house and shits on everything, do you think that's okay?
>>
>>402298
No, because that'd imply I'm leasing the place, and have a legal right to stay there, and I have legal rights that come with that lease. You're just staying on the mods's couch, so if the mods start throwing shit on their own walls, you can't really complain now, can you? Well you can, but he can still throw shit on his walls, because he's doing you a favor by letting you stay there, and it's house.
>>
>>402260
>>There is a site where "irony" and "ironic detachment" is considered ideal

Most people on 4chan are too stupid to understand what irony is.
>>
>>402264
pottery*
>>
>>402303

It's really more like you're staying at a hotel, and a maid comes in starts throwing shit around.

Because the janitors don't own 4chan, despite what they (you) like to think
>>
>>402306
You paid to stay in that hotel, so no, it's not the same. I'm aware Hiro owns 4chan, and not the staff, but you seem to be complaining about the staff, so
>>
>>402308
People pay to post with 4chan passes. 4chan is paid for by traffic through ads and ad click-throughs.

I'm not sure you actually understand how the internet works.
>>
>>402311
Is buying a 4chan pass a prerequisite for posting? No. Are you paying anything monetary, at all? No.
>>
>>402312
All financial compensation for this site is due to the traffic from users.
>>
>>402328
So? I don't get to sue my train company every time the train is late. None of your resources are being depleted by you browsing this site.
>>
File: 1368479970143[1].jpg (40KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1368479970143[1].jpg
40KB, 300x400px
>>402283
>using shit in an analogy
into the memes it goes!
>>
>>402283
>>402298
>>402306
>>402311
>>402328
I love how stubborn you are to just admit that you're both wrong and awful at analogies.
>>
>>402361
It's like if the landlord's maid barges into your room and shits on your bed and wipes on your clothes while buying a 4chan pass.
>>
>>402362
Link to vid?
>>
>>402260
Oh my god, you took the time to think of this post and write it.

Fucking faggot ahahahahahahahahah
>>
File: 0019.jpg (112KB, 675x949px) Image search: [Google]
0019.jpg
112KB, 675x949px
>>402260
Hilarious. Did you get banned or something OP?
>>
>>402373
Weeaboo dumbfuck
>>
>>402378
Catching a ban from SA really gets to some people, don't feel bad. Try to relax.
>>
>>402373
Sounds like you're projecting
>>
>>402283
4chan isn't your house and you don't own 4chan.
>>
>>402823
Neither do you, mod
>>
>>403871
Oh, you really got him. I bet he's fuming about this post. You're a star!
>>
>>403871
It's cute that you think that the owners of 4chan don't own 4chan.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.