[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rogue namefagging mod raiding boards >/tv/ Star Wars and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: the-janitor.jpg (41KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
the-janitor.jpg
41KB, 419x610px
>rogue namefagging mod raiding boards
>/tv/ Star Wars and interracial spam being protected 24/7
>video game threads banned on /v/ by overly sensitive mods
>/d/ killed to become a homosexuality board
>/tg/'s nazimod is back
>/a/ bought and sold by hentai paysites
>mods going out of their way and intentionally changing gets, something completely irrelevant and stupid, just to enforce their political views

Hiro, what the fuck are you doing? Get rid of this current crop of retarded mods. They're the cancer killing 4chan.
>>
>>402250
You forgot the part where aliens kidnapped obama and made him a janitor on 4chan.
>>
>>402250
>Hiro, what the fuck are you doing?
Making 4chan profitable by infecting visitors with malware.
>>
>>402250
>/a/ bought and sold by hentai paysites
huh?
>>
My previous post appears to have been deleted.

I'm not interested in the actual names/usernames of mods and janitors. I just want to know how many there are and which boards they moderate.

As an example, how many mods moderate /tv/? 2 or 3? Why shouldn't we be allowed to know this?
>>
Translation:
>/tv/ Star Wars and interracial spam being protected 24/7
>"Wahh! I don't like this film because there's a nigger protagonist, and it's not fair that anybody is allowed to praise it!"

>video game threads banned on /v/ by overly sensitive mods
>"Wahh! Mods won't let me talk about GamerGate and whine about the feminist boogeyman!"

>/d/ killed to become a homosexuality board
>"Wahh! I'm butthurt that gay people are allowed to participate in this site!"

>/tg/'s nazimod is back
>"Wahh! I can't shitpost my political agenda on /tg/ anymore!"

Just kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>402572
twisting op's words to make yourself seem right is pathetic dumbfuck mod

i literally wish death on you and your family
>>
>>402594
>Redditor gets blown the fuck out by the truth
>"Wahh! I can't accept the fact that I'm wrong so I'll force myself to believe that anybody who drops a truth bomb on me is a mod!"

Seriously, kill yourself.
>>
>>402572
Stop projecting, son.
>>
>>402650
only 4chan staff would have this level of cognitive dissonance

fuck off back to whatever subreddit you moderate
>>
4chan's mod tyrany style is what makes 4chan what it is. Laissez faire moderation contributes to 4chan becoming a shithole. 4chan is supposed to be a place where you don't need to register but you can, and will, be banned if you don't fit whatever mould the moderators decide is what a 4chan user should be. If you don't want to be banned then lurk. Every single post you make has a percentage chance of getting you globally banned permanently and you can only increase or decrease that chance by changing what the content of the post is, or the time of day. That's the way 4chan is supposed to be. You are not entitled to post here. You're lucky to post here.
>>
in this itt post you are face when moderation staff is literally the israeli government https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxjQD1EL8iE
>>
>>402572
Wow you really are a butthurt faggot
>>
File: 40x40drphil.gif (5KB, 40x40px) Image search: [Google]
40x40drphil.gif
5KB, 40x40px
Friendly reminder that le red-pill army is here to stay
WAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>402681
And that distinguishes him from anyone else in this thread how?
>>
>>402688
nice dubs, but that doesn't change the fact that you'll go to heck if you don't change you're degenerate ways
>>
>>402688
Because he's refusing to acknowledge legit criticism and instead is throwing a bitchfit. Typical Redditor
>>
>>402687
dr. paul IS JEWISH
mods pls ban
>>
>>402250
Let's see your ban screens, OP.
I'm always curious

>>402528
It's that fakku conspiracy, right?
>>
>>402541
Mods have never been board specific
>>
>>402714
Not officially but in practice they are.
>>
>In videogame thread on /v/
>Goes to autosage because it was Persona even though it was good one taking about the game
>Trap thread about ERPing
>It stay up till bump limit along with a bunch of other shit not video game threads
I don't know what to say about this.
>>
>>402787
Link the persona thread?
>>
>>402769
As evidenced by what? Only swaglord namefags anymore so you might as well be positing that he runs every board.
>>
>>402853
Who is that "new mot" guy? He seems to be able to sticky his own posts on [s4s].
>>
>>402858
new mot got a get
>>
>>402714
What? That sounds insane. Moderators should be former posters on the boards they moderate, that's obvious.

a mod on /a/ should be a former /a/-poster
a mod on /pol/ should be a former /pol/-poster

I don't see how it's even possible to moderate a board you don't know anything about.
>>
>>402865
mods are global dumbfuck this isnt reddit
>>
>>402866
Some boards do have their own mods and some boards all boards hate and don't want to go there.
>>
>>402866
And look how thats turned out for us
>>
>>402892
They do not. Janitors are board specific though.
>>
>>402663
Get that mod dick out of your mouth you totalitarian faggot
>>
>>402912
Go wear your Che Guevarra shirt somewhere else you edgy 14 year old revolutionary.
>>
>MMMMMMM MOD COCK
>I LOVE THE MODS
>THEYRE SO BASED
>BASED SWAGLORD! I LOVE RAIDS!
>>
>>402904
/a/ definitely has regular mods.
>>
>>402918
>grow up, child. You respect the mods feelings and actions or you loose your anime board privileges, shitlord

/b/ is the only board this applies too, you SA goon faggot
>>
>>402663
>You are not entitled to post here.
How to spot mods with one sentence
>>
>>402924
/a/ definitely does not. What /a/ has is user moderation.
>>
>>402663
>You are not entitled to post here.
Maybe it's finally time for me to get adblock. After all, you are not entitled to get ad-revenue through me.
>>
>>402931
In your greentext were you implying that I don't know how to spell the word "lose" or were you just spelling it incorrectly yourself?
>>
>>402936
>>402934
Terrorist Lawbreakers spotted.
>>
Everybody who disagrees with me is fundamentally different from me in a way that allows me to ignore their perspective as irrelevant to me.
>>
>>402942
I'm a golden mean faggot who can't stop sucking dicks
>>
>>402945
What do you have against people who suck dicks?
>>
>>402946
A gigantic boner
>>
>>402949
Hm. Logically that makes sense.
>>
>blatant shitpost designed to inspire flamewar
>Report it
>it stays up
>thread derails into a 300 post shitfest

It was a good thread before it went off the rails, too.
>>
File: 1449306277994.jpg (46KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1449306277994.jpg
46KB, 437x501px
We just had an offtopic comics thread hit both bump and image limit on /v/.

Why is this happening
>>
>>403029
Lazy ass mods who don't care plus idiot anons who don't use the report feature
>>
>>402904
>>402866
moot gave invisibro complete control of /tv/ in 2011 and it became a fucking cesspool shortly after that.

no idea why he is allowed to continue now that moot the shitstain is gone.
>>
Face it. People don't give a shit about the rules and your reports don't matter. The mod's whims are all that matters. Things are what they are. Lurk more.
>>
>>403060
He's kind of like that guy who brings his own pool stick to bars, you know.
>>
>>403073
the fucking idiot mod on /tv/ just deleted another on-topic thread about a show because someone had the gall to post a few webm FROM THE SHOW that had an actress in them.

no idea why i'm telling you. this shit is just fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>403060
>moot confirmed for giving "invisibro" control of /tv/

This checks out. I remember here on /qa/ when people were asking for a Halloween sticky on /TV/, and swaglord showed up to meme at them. Then a sticky was made on /tv/ like they asked for, and immediately shit up by the mod making it.

Swaglord is the reason /tv/ is shit. He's cancer of the worst kind.
>>
>>403074
Fire Swaglord
>>
>>402862
My guess is that it's Swaglord trying to piss off /qa/ again

Seriously someone tweet at Hiro and let him know that he is abusing his powers
>>
File: Lol.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Lol.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>402935
>>
>>403313
During that time there were several Star wars stickies, so at least he tried to do something about the SW-mess.
>>
>>402250
Don't forget the fact that /vp/ has lost any moderation whatsoever
>>
>>403481
He made stickies then deleted them tho
>>
To become a mod you must have a diseased mind
>>
Fire swaglord
>>
>>402714
this is true however there are boards where they literally linger while ignoring other boards
>>
File: 1239210389214.png (83KB, 786x339px) Image search: [Google]
1239210389214.png
83KB, 786x339px
>>402250
moot left a sinking ship
fuckin jew
>>
Can somebody explain why criticizing the mods for doing a shit job is against the rules?
>>
>>406904
It's funny. You're obviously upset in the first place and it's just a great way of making you even more upset and then disallowing you any way to vent that frustration.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.