[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiro please read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1449965840181.jpg (37KB, 630x611px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449965840181.jpg
37KB, 630x611px
Due to the infestation of /pol/ by stormfront and other fringe right elements, I want you to split it into a /leftpol/ and a /rightpol/ so we can have decent anonymous conversation and arguments and the cringe stays contained.
>>
>>402159
>Stormfront boogeyman
>right wing is never decent, only cringe
>"we"

>>>/8gag/leftypol
>>
>>402159
I want reddit to leave
>>
>>402159
Adversity breeds strength. Don't like the level of the room? Change it. Can't change it? Change so that you can.
>>
>>402159
Just redirect people to /pol/ when they're shoehorning politics. And/or report their shite. I'd say just report and hide.
>>
>>402381
They usually do roll threads to derail a political statement that opposes their view. And they say that tumblr is bad. Pol is literally tumblr but worse
>>
File: 1451928745129.png (767KB, 1090x760px) Image search: [Google]
1451928745129.png
767KB, 1090x760px
>Hurr the way to have truly intellectual discourse is to balkanize it so that I never have to confront opposing views! Create me a safe space!
Kill yourself and then leave.
>>
Or maybe seperate american and other /pol/.
>>
>>403269
Discussions about too opposing views are absolutely shit on /pol/. It's mostly just memes and such.

The only half decent discussions are about disagreements between people who still agree on most things.
>>
>>405214
>are absolutely shit on /pol/
>implying not on all of 4chan
Lurk moar
>>
I'm pretty sure a "leftypol" would make a lot more drama on other boards, as if /pol/ as a single entity wasn't enough.
>>
File: 1428437271479.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1428437271479.gif
3MB, 600x338px
/lefty/pol/ is a retarded idea that didn't even work on 8gag where it comes from. There have always been lefties on /pol/ who have no problem standing up for what they believe in and don't need a seperate board just to circlejerk in. I'm one of them. There is no need to split /pol/s into ideological partisan factions.

That said, if /pol/ gets spun off anytime soon it should be in the form of a /tin/foil board. The conspiracymongers and tinfoilfags problem affects not just /pol/ but /x/ and /k/ too among others. The 'ALexJones falseflags everywhere' people and the 'Magic Masonic Illuminati Satan Cult' people shit all over every other board for lack of a board of their own.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.