[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here like Islam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Mirrorshield_old.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mirrorshield_old.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
I am jealous of muslims and their societies.

I used to hate muslims, but then I realized I hate feminsm far more. I see feminism as THE single biggest problem that has led to the decline of western civilization, there is not a single other more destructive force to civilization.

Literally _everything_ that is degenerate in society can be partially traced back to feminism. It is the primary reason for the destruction of the family structure, it has had a profound effect on crime, poverty, degradation of morals, and demographic and terriorial loss of the white race.

Islam stands against feminism, I am a Christian, but I view muslims as my allies now. I want more of them to come to the west, and I've realized why I enjoy hearing about their terrorist attacks, it's because their terrorist attacks primarily kill feminists and self-hating white people.

Nothing will get better for white people until there is a cleansing of feminists and self-hating whites, and I see Islamic terrorism, or at least Islamic demographic takeover, as the solution to getting rid of these groups.
>>
No. They live in a world that isn't based on freedom, knowledge, and love, but on obedience and fear.
>>
whoa dude stay woke
>>
I too wish to enslave everybody and become an ideological extremist because I hate the ideological extremists in my country.
>>
>>1581887
i like white sharia too. sandnigger religions are worthless though and technology is going to crush them along with the entire failed mentally ill west

>>1581894
>freedom, knowledge, and love
you don't live that world either
>>
>>1581894
Everyone should fear God.

>>1581897
It's not that simple.

If there is ever going to be another white ethnostate, it will have to be _after_ muslims have demographically took over European countries. There is no path to it without their help.
>>
>>1581887
I want to bend over a muslim man during his prayers. FUCK HIM IN THE ASS! MAKE HIM FEEL ENLIGHTEN AS A HUMAN. TO BE GRATEFUL HE IS RECEIVING THE COCK OF THE RIGHTEOUS
>>
>>1581902
>you don't live that world either
But I'm not punished by law if I pursue and encourage those things.

>>1581905
>Everyone should fear God.
I don't fear him, I respect him. I love him as he loves me.
>>
File: e20.jpg (230KB, 946x668px) Image search: [Google]
e20.jpg
230KB, 946x668px
I want to fuck her
I want to fuck her
I want to fuck her
I want to fuck her
I want to fuck her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF4A0xVV8_w
>>
>>1581922
Wow, what a shitty song.
>>
>>1581921
saying all races aren't equal can lose you your job and then have the public mob you in the west. in many places in europe there's hate speech laws so you say you hate islam they can arrest you.

you just selectively ignore what you don't decide to pursue. they aren't punished either for their narrow views and you aren't punished for your narrow views. neither of you actually values freedom, knowledge, or love. it's like platitudes to pat yourself on the back
>>
>>1581927
You didn't have to watch it.
Also, I wouldn't mind being executed by her....
>>
>>1581929
Humans matter.

Being killed in the street because you say you don't like a religion is unreasonable. Being punished simply for saying you dislike a religion is just as unreasonable. There is a difference between saying you don't like something and explaining why, and going around with a megaphone and directly yelling it to someone's face. Freedom of speech is for the positive evolution of society and humanity ("How do we improve ourselves?"), not for screaming expletives. So yes, any country or place that tries to impede legitimate concerns for the sake of making people feel comfortable is not a free country.
>>
>>1581978
just making excuses. you can get killed in the street in many other ways in the west. all those equal blacks and mexicans may decide to just brain you for the fun of it, but at least it's not cause religion!

the rest of what you say is nonsense. you're like the usual insipid liar who simply uses platitudes to try and position yourself as the moral authority.

the west is peace loving? explain why the middle east and africa are on fire then? you people are really worse than barbaric islamist cause at least they're honest while you're a deceitful hypocrite
>>
>>1581985
>you can get killed in the street in many other ways in the west.
This is not an issue that is exclusively religious. Humans will kill each other for many reasons, and the vast majority of cases are not justified.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.