[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/qa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 6

File: 1183292740706.png (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1183292740706.png
42KB, 300x300px
>/qa/
>>
>>1579354
Long cat
>>
Welcome. Welcome to /qa/.

You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining communities. I thought so much of /qa/ that I elected to establish my posting here, in the board so thoughtfully provided by Our Friends. I have been proud to call /qa/ my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to /qa/. It's safer here.
>>
File: Untitled.png (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
48KB, 300x300px
>>1579354
>/aq/
>>
Let me read a post I recently received. "Dear Dr. Que'ay. Why has /qa/ seen fit to suppress our reproductive cycle? Sincerely, A Concerned Friend."

Thank you for writing, Concerned. Of course your question touches on one of the most basic biological impulses, with all its associated hopes and fears for the future of the species. I also detect some unspoken questions. Do our friends really know what's best for us? What gives them the right to make this kind of decision for /qa/? Will they ever deactivate posting and let us breed again?

Allow me to address the anxieties underlying your concerns, rather than try to answer every possible question you might have left unvoiced. First, let us consider the fact that for the first time ever, in post-2008 internet, an enjoyable board on 4chan is in our reach. This simple fact has far-reaching implications. It requires radical rethinking and revision of our genetic imperatives. It also requires planning and forethought that run in direct opposition to our neural pre-sets.
>>
File: hl2shirt.png (281KB, 730x708px) Image search: [Google]
hl2shirt.png
281KB, 730x708px
Should I buy this shirt or is it too dorky to wear in public?
>>
File: 1505524111089.png (19KB, 300x148px) Image search: [Google]
1505524111089.png
19KB, 300x148px
/ᑫᵃ/
That text was supposed to be tiny but it doesn't appear to work for slashes or q...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.