[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk: why do /a/ users get intensely mad over the simplest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0331.jpg (138KB, 800x1081px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0331.jpg
138KB, 800x1081px
Real talk: why do /a/ users get intensely mad over the simplest things?

It's prevalent on /qa/ as well. Ever since the weebs showed up, they've replied to every single bait thread no matter what, and they seethe. Old /qa/ was chill and wouldn't let internet memes get to them.
>>
Die retard
>>
>>1579119
/a/ is full of newfags pretending to be oldfags. Same as the /jp/ niggers here
>>
Are you sure it's not just you getting emotional over anonymous posts?
>>
>>1579119
Context plz.

Did you ask for sauce and get btfo?
>>
dumb phoneposter
>>
>>1579140
Whenever I ask for sauce on /a/, they always deliver. All you have to do is word your post in a certain way and change your file name to 13xxxxxxxxxxx. Works every time.
>>
>>1579126
Cuck
>>
I believe thats what happens when newfags discover "elitism" and then practice it themselves without understanding its purpose, turning it into pure hostility and getting mad at anything they believe isnt "board culture".
>>
>>1579124
>>1579258
whops, meant to reply to
>>1579126
>>
>>1579119
Why are you such a tryhard?
>>
>>1579302
Baseless claim.
>>
>>1579272
That's true. But elitism for the sake of elitism isn't the best way to go about protecting something you enjoy. I believe the earlier generations were more concerned about the integrity of the hobby, but subsequent generations of hobbyists grew out of control due to massive and rapid population increases. Newer people moved in, saw disgruntled older fans who were telling people that their initial impressions of something were wrong, and the new people grew angry because the were heavily embarrassed about being wrong. Over time, new fans outnumbered and out voiced the older fans, and their misconceptions become parroted by new people. Quality discussion no longer becomes possible in the white noise, so people leave or stop caring and decide to shitpost for attention instead.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.