[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this picture bannable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: spambot.png (45KB, 521x551px) Image search: [Google]
spambot.png
45KB, 521x551px
why is this picture bannable
>>
Flamewar and banevasion.
>>
>>1576691
The guy who got banned wasn't the only person who posted that picture.

>>1576690
I guess maybe it's because the mod banned the bumpbot guy earlier he thinks it's not worth discussing.
>>
>>1576714
>The guy who got banned wasn't the only person who posted that picture.
How can you know that if you're not in communication with the other people who posted that picture? Or are you the one who posted the original in which case you're actually ban evading.
>>
uhh i'm not actually barneyfag i just impersonate him knowing full well that he is a ban evader, why did i get banned for evasion?
>>
>>1576717
I don't have a phone and my PC is too old to run discord so you tell me how you can be sure.
>>
>>1576717
>/discordmafia/ projecting

kill yourself I know you're in discord right now faggot
>>
probably because you delete it yourself and then say you were banned
>>
>>1576762
>my PC is too old to run discord
no it's not
>>
bump, lets see if it starts up once this thread hits page 1
>>
>>1576943
they're still afraid to use the more obvious lol,rofl,age,3 bots

so for now... it's back to the contentless animespam

cough*discord*cough
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearmongering
>>
>>1576954
I think they're just lying low either because one got banned or they've agreed on their discord or spinoffs or where ever to take it easy for a while until the heat dies down.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing
>>
>>1576963
but theres no frog/furry threads? is your narrative falling apart and your bot can't save you with it's spam?
>>
>>1576961
There was a thread months ago where someone said they had an IRC channel.

>>1576968
You can tell not all of them are here right now or else they would be in this thread already calling everyone subhumans and yenposting.
>>
age bot just went off, they can't help themselves
>>
rofl bot going off now, /discordweebs/ don't know what's good for them
>>
bump watch the frantic anime spam start back up
>>
watch the bots start as soon as this thread bumps, seriously
>>
>>1577018
they do that after I draw too much attention to the more obvious bots
>>
bump, take note

this is how you reveal the botfags
(besides when an innocent qa weeb decides to s-s-stick up for the based botfag who is himself most definitely NOT a weeb)

make a thread revealing their bullshit and then watch them use their bots to slide it
>>
1 bump is all it takes guys, try it!
>>
File: 49c15977ceef9fb610dca6ea2853bfb7.jpg (183KB, 1300x1722px) Image search: [Google]
49c15977ceef9fb610dca6ea2853bfb7.jpg
183KB, 1300x1722px
stop roleplaying as a retard. You know the barneyfag gimick is dead so you're trying to make a new persona to attract your retard friends.
>>
>>1577098
epic damage control
>>
>>1577098
I find it hard to believe you haven't been underageb& already jesus christ your discord won't control this board any longer
>>
>>1577056
this guy is the savior /qa/ needs
>>
File: 1492824121821.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1492824121821.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>
bump4bots
>>
this thread isn't going anywhere... sorry /discordbros/

I guess you'll have to pack up and more to /trash/
>>
>>1577203
*move
>>
I like to put the weeb discord to work, that's why I'm bumping this thread
>>
>>1577249
>>
I feel like this thread should be closer to the sticky position
>>
The mods spam this board with anime to prevent meta discussion. They don't want to be held accountable. It's clear as day at this point.
>>
>>1577283
except you'd know you're wrong if you ever contacted the mods
>>
>>1577285
The mods let anime bots run free in /qa/ for six full months before even starting to pretend to do anything about them. They even used to warn people who reported bot spam.

If they say they care, they only pretend to care.
>>
>>1577310
>warning people for reporting spam
is there proof?
>>
>>1577319
I got warned months ago for reporting someone spamming an image every minute and two seconds on the minute and two seconds for hours. I have no proof of it because I don't keep records of my bans and even if I did they can be easily photoshopped.

That said, recently they have been deleting bot flooding if/when it gets reported, so I suppose anything is an improvement.
>>
>>1577319
a bot got banned yesterday and some of the posts defending bots got banned along with it
>>
>>1577326
*removed
>>
bump4truth
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.